Np

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
tinihealssolar.jpg

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
sarcasmn?
i wouldnt call amg camping with 5000 power drain fields and causing albs to swell up at amg as doing great.
lame tactics really, ye their skilled but theyve certainly gone down in as worse now imo.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
roomcamping = powerleveling our SMs RR to prepare when the good FGs start to come out. albs get farmed even if there's 4FG of them, and still some of you seem to think we need 2fg to take you on. sad.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Wish i had a load of Nooben Vaktens to farm :(

Eh, theres been several random mids grps out a long time now, 3-4 fgs often. Just that ALBS dont try farm em as fg, they want to outnumber em and kill em. Nothing else. So basicly its your own faults :x

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, is albion players fault that pple join our realm instead midgard or hibernia :m00:

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Stubbe your right, you dont need 2fg to take out most of our fg´s...
And powerlvling Sm and rm their rr's ? ehh... mkay, so you guys really f00king up the game....

Please stubbe NP is a good guild, keep it that way.... don't go act the "lame" way. ;)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
Stubbe your right, you dont need 2fg to take out most of our fg´s...
And powerlvling Sm and rm their rr's ? ehh... mkay, so you guys really f00king up the game....

Please stubbe NP is a good guild, keep it that way.... don't go act the "lame" way. ;)
Roomcamping wouldn't be a good tactic unless the enemy was stupid enough to enter. Suit yourselves, as long as you keep coming in we keep killing you which means we'll keep roomcamping. At least when there's nothing else to kill except for the 6fg albs at amg. Roaming is more fun but roomcamping > both not killing anything and getting zerged.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
Roomcamping wouldn't be a good tactic unless the enemy was stupid enough to enter. Suit yourselves, as long as you keep coming in we keep killing you which means we'll keep roomcamping. At least when there's nothing else to kill except for the 6fg albs at amg. Roaming is more fun but roomcamping > both not killing anything and getting zerged.

hehe lol :clap:
no comments on that 1 :D

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:

though the fact that albs "zerg" is i personally think: MID = tank realm Hib is caster realm alb = medium... so alb is gimped...

Every realm got same ability's (well allmsot all same) only mythic f00ked up a bit, because albion has it much harder to setup a nice RvR group then hibs or mids..

But when it comes to large scale battle's... all those different classes albion got in RvR is kinda usefull,

Like we need a sorc, and cleric for mezz and heal.. Mids only need haler and Hibs only need Bard.

So when u see 2fg albs, they got like same ability's like an fg of hibs and mids.

Ofcourse when Albion really tried like the good guuilds as GoL, TB, FC, New O, etc... then albion also yes have a 30% change of beating good fg's as NP.

But allot of times Albs cba at ATK to make the "perfect" group when there are so many people lfg..

80% mid fg's in rvr = 3 healclasses rest tanks.
80% hib fg's in rvr = 3 heal classes rest pbaoe.
and albion is like allways different.

Also the amount of REJUV Clerics in Albion isn't that high as the healers in middi or druids in hippy.. because Healers have nice things besides the healing. And druids same... clerics only got heal and some buffs... For allot of players that not good enuf...

So i think the fact is that Albion has it allot harder to make a good group then mid/hib does, so they make 2fg so they have got same ability's as 1fg mid / hib.

So if you see 6fg albs, it's mostly because they cant be arsed to make PERFECT groups and jsut want fun not even caring if they get killed aslong as they just can play their char a bit ;)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
how do purge, BoF and RP help against magical damage cyclodia? ;x

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
lol i was looking at duskwave and wondering how soru can get 216k rp's in a week starting from rr1, i guess this post answers my question don't need to ask him what l337 skills he uses :x

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Gelid said:
lol i was looking at duskwave and wondering how soru can get 216k rp's in a week starting from rr1, i guess this post answers my question don't need to ask him what l337 skills he uses :x
Solo/duo leech from amg campers givs alot of rps :)
It is also same player as Soruu ze warrior.

Xplo

Banned
We'll smish your heads in when the New Order caster group is ready :twak:

vintervargen

Banned
Elorelen Hearthunter

roomcamping is a way of playing this game, now isn't it?

same thing as camping with animists..

same thing as with zerging..

so albs saying 'we go 5fg if we want to' also saying 'roomcamping is lame', can go and buy a new brain :|

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Elorelen Hearthunter

roomcamping is a way of playing this game, now isn't it?

same thing as camping with animists..

same thing as with zerging..

so albs saying 'we go 5fg if we want to' also saying 'roomcamping is lame', can go and buy a new brain :|
amen. ebay had a sale on wits?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:

putting up speed warps is a sure way of encounrating people to leave amg :eek:

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
OK a few things here

1: Synsk you are a hippocrit, you often run with 2 - 4fg+ so please... get over it, if you expect mids to let you farm them repeatadly with your RR1 warder zergs, you are mistaken

2: Elorelen Hearthunter, you say NP are ruining the game? take a look at your own realm, take a look at how many infils and minstrels there are roaming, oh wait, you have a minstrel and infil, maybe its YOU ruining the game

3: cerdin, no offence, but SS have to be one of albs worst zerging guilds, so coming from you that statement is kinda rich :)

4: NP can do what the hell they want, if you expect them to run 1fg when the rest of the servers doing 2 - 4fgs, you seriously need mental help.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
[RR]Cyclodia said:
You died with not hitting the I win buttons :(
do you see it on my qbar? cba to use it against zerging n00bs.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
i like room campers atm cos i stand down below under gates , target there catsers n just keep throwing weapon :)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
haha,grymulv finaly lost it after getting killed 10 times / hour xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom