kalgarn

hmm,last fight was after we killed you guys twice :p
but nice movie anyway ;)

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by kalgarn
hmm,last fight was after we killed you guys twice :p
but nice movie anyway ;)

not forgetting that most of us went afk cos we got bored waiting for you.. but hey nm that minor detail

M

mskin

Originally posted by old.Emma

not forgetting that most of us went afk cos we got bored waiting for you.. but hey nm that minor detail

Naaa ;)

Z

zero-

well since u were on the battlements camping etc (with ofc 2FG's vs our gimp grp) & our grp tired from whole evening rvr etc - but we just couldnt log without owning u etc so we thought might aswell do 1 more proper run before logging :> - that was the result :> could have done it before but ppl just all sleepy :p

i still dont get it why silly mids keep running into the pbae without stunning the chanters etc :>

ha well - its prolly me :>

L

Laroma

In my search for something to whine about, I'd like to complain about the quality of these videos. If you target me, I want my name to be readable from the movie, at least for the 2 or maybe 3 seconds i'm alive. I want my 2 seconds of fame, okay?

Or at least give the people you kill during the movie credit in the endscene or summit, everything else is just.. well, not granting me my deserved credit!!11

:m00:

F

fl3a

Originally posted by Laromia
In my search for something to whine about, I'd like to complain about the quality of these videos. If you target me, I want my name to be readable from the movie, at least for the 2 or maybe 3 seconds i'm alive. I want my 2 seconds of fame, okay?

Or at least give the people you kill during the movie credit in the endscene or summit, everything else is just.. well, not granting me my deserved credit!!11

sometimes i could even make out the damage done on NP members by reading the system screen ... if u look veeeery closely u might notice your name :p

S

Shaki/Aeis

I still havn't gotten an answer about what music it is in your first movie:twak:

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Laromia

Haha. I really have got to start screening my extras more thoroughly as mr deadmidnumber7 specifically said he didn't want to be named and shamed.

S

Slim3k

Give more excuses plz :)

E

eynar

Originally posted by zero-
well since u were on the battlements camping etc (with ofc 2FG's vs our gimp grp) & our grp tired from whole evening rvr etc - but we just couldnt log without owning u etc so we thought might aswell do 1 more proper run before logging :> - that was the result :> could have done it before but ppl just all sleepy :p
Sure you could...:rolleyes: no defense against your L33T supah skillzz :eek:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by zero-

i still dont get it why silly mids keep running into the pbae without stunning the chanters etc :>

ha well - its prolly me :>

Think thats because only one class gets a stun spell in mid, unlike the 5 or 6 in hibernia mmkay.

not only that but thanks to the f00ked up targeting in 1.57.. its almost impossible to target the damn luri`s unless you spend a few seconds spamming f8 by which time your dead.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Teador
10 kb/s, n00bs :/
Retired/Retarded Button-pressing machine (Enchanter)

must be the latter, i got 90k/sec you mopron

edit: and why are ppl talking/excusing the figting in and out of the movie?

This is a movie that drood made, ofc he takes only the best fights/the ones they win.

I bet even the Albion guild (prydwen) En Svensk Tiger could have made a movie showing them owning "all the time"

You have your ups, and you have your downs, noone wins/looses all the time (cept moron albs zerg camping mmg, boy do I hate them :> and there are NO winners in zerg-camping, only loosers )

Z

zero-

Think thats because only one class gets a stun spell in mid, unlike the 5 or 6 in hibernia mmkay.

not only that but thanks to the f00ked up targeting in 1.57.. its almost impossible to target the damn luri`s unless you spend a few seconds spamming f8 by which time your dead.

heal0rs ? - ae stun? mmk use it ? ;p

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Arnor2
edit: and why are ppl talking/excusing the figting in and out of the movie?

This is a movie that drood made, ofc he takes only the best fights/the ones they win.

I bet even the Albion guild (prydwen) En Svensk Tiger could have made a movie showing them owning "all the time"

You have your ups, and you have your downs, noone wins/looses all the time (cept moron albs zerg camping mmg, boy do I hate them :> and there are NO winners in zerg-camping, only loosers )

Agreed :)

F

Flimgoblin

make some on excal :) I wanna star as pwned higlander 17.

*moshes to Clawfinger*

don't normally like "gank" movies but that was better quality than the usual (nice recording) and the music was good :)
First one I've actually watched all the way through :)

:clap:

N

)nick(

Thanks.

An excal movie would be :sleeping: , because I play an infil there.

O

Ottar

> and why are ppl talking/excusing the figting in and out
> of the movie?

Well, we did bork that one up pretty bad and deserved our beating, so NP making a movie out of it might be of service by being a reminder not to be caught off guard in future.

Ottar

S

StormriderX

Erm aside from the hib mage classes with single target 9second stun....which other hib classes have a stun spell?

Oh and as for targetting - the same can be said of kobolds -_-

F

Flimgoblin

click on middle of bomb, press insta-stun :)

I agree it can be hard to target them though...

kobold spiritmaster hordes would be interesting :)

magic!

2 in albion (stun mark 1,2 - crap)
3 classes in hib (stun mark 3 - better)
1 in mid (stun marks 3, 4 and 5 - aoes instas and stuff)

O

old.Emma

aye Ottar is right though.. our fault for being off guard.. although what else can you expect after waiting 20 mins for NP to finally get the courage to come through the gates. they tried twice before and ran away ;P

N

)nick(

aye Ottar is right though.. our fault for being off guard.. although what else can you expect after waiting 20 mins for NP to finally get the courage to come through the gates. they tried twice before and ran away ;P

The feeling was mutual. You didn't dare come out so we had to come in. Just took some preparation to do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom