now you dont have to play your chars at all, just troll forums all day stroking epeen

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
now people dont even have to play their chars at all, can just epeen away on forums/irc all day long...
u buy gold/pl to get high lvl/well equipped/CL pl to CL 5... :puke:
and now you can fricking but RP pl over ebaj aswell :puke:
just me who thinks this is very very sad?

ps. can give link altough im not 100% that would be in line with FH CoC etc.. but not really hard to search for on ebaj anyways :touch:

Mey

Part of the furniture
The only thing i think is sad, is the way you told the story. :(

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
11755341.jpg

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Zrall said:
now people dont even have to play their chars at all, can just epeen away on forums/irc all day long...
u buy gold/pl to get high lvl/well equipped/CL pl to CL 5... :puke:
and now you can fricking but RP pl over ebaj aswell :puke:
just me who thinks this is very very sad?

ps. can give link altough im not 100% that would be in line with FH CoC etc.. but not really hard to search for on ebaj anyways :touch:

what the hell ??

clueless

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Watchout lads! we've been found out! :D

This guys got our number alright! Quick! Hide the secret stash of Ebay'd gold over there! and for gods sake pull the 'SOLD' stickers off you're Ebay'd chars!! :D

Nothing going on here guv, honest! <whistles innocently> :D

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
there once was a cow from nantucket..

it had no bucket :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
tbh, if someone wants to pay me to play the game for them: Yes please!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah ok it'd be fun getting paid to do something you enjoy (aslong as you didnt have to keep "work" hours) but i see what Zrall's saying i mean how sad is it you buy a game, get your chars all PL'd and buy all the equipment rather than hunting for it, then you go out in your shiney new kit with your shiney new char and get RP PL aswell.

For me the best bit of the game was meeting all the new people as i went up in lvl's, spending hours on a hunt and getting an item i really wanted aftre wroking hard for it and RVR going out and killing someone in a fair fight and watching your RP's stack up was what the game was about, i could be wrong here but if you pay for people to do all the work and get all the stuff for you doesnt that just defeat the object of the thing?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Well its not something that I would do, because my attitude is the same as yours, its the journey and not necessarily the end that I have enjoyed. Met some amazing people getting to where I am in the game today!

However, and because I've just finished watching Pride and Prejudice:

Jane said:
You make no allowances for differences in character and temper

Hope I got that quote right :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ebaj ftw? dunno tbh.

but gimme some of your weed. mine is no where as good as yours?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Retired: pryd-RR6 healer, RR5 sZ /excal-RR5 bard, rr4 ranger /sold : Ex- Everlast / Animus

Am I the only one who´s spotting a weee bit of hipocrisy here?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Apparently its possible to play DAOC in your sleep

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
Ezteq said:
yeah ok it'd be fun getting paid to do something you enjoy (aslong as you didnt have to keep "work" hours) but i see what Zrall's saying i mean how sad is it you buy a game, get your chars all PL'd and buy all the equipment rather than hunting for it, then you go out in your shiney new kit with your shiney new char and get RP PL aswell.

For me the best bit of the game was meeting all the new people as i went up in lvl's, spending hours on a hunt and getting an item i really wanted aftre wroking hard for it and RVR going out and killing someone in a fair fight and watching your RP's stack up was what the game was about, i could be wrong here but if you pay for people to do all the work and get all the stuff for you doesnt that just defeat the object of the thing?

excately what i were trying to say, but i guess the weed u all say im on, is actually just me sitting for approx 10 hours straight writing on an assignment :(

Thorwyn[B&Q said:
]
Quote:
Retired: pryd-RR6 healer, RR5 sZ /excal-RR5 bard, rr4 ranger /sold : Ex- Everlast / Animus

Am I the only one who´s spotting a weee bit of hipocrisy here?

hypocrite yes i might be, but i find it extremely sad if someone actually buys rp pl, as it is one of the main reasons many of the current people playing the game, actually still plays it. Atleast RvR and friends are the only thing keeping me playing this game. Also with the incoming patches it will be so many times easier getting RP fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom