now you dont have to play your chars at all, just troll forums all day stroking epeen

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Zrall, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Zrall

Zrall Loyal Freddie

now people dont even have to play their chars at all, can just epeen away on forums/irc all day long...
    u buy gold/pl to get high lvl/well equipped/CL pl to CL 5... :puke:
    and now you can fricking but RP pl over ebaj aswell :puke:
    just me who thinks this is very very sad?

ps. can give link altough im not 100% that would be in line with FH CoC etc.. but not really hard to search for on ebaj anyways :touch:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mey

Mey Part of the furniture

WTF are you on?

3. Mey

Mey Part of the furniture

The only thing i think is sad, is the way you told the story. :(

4. Rediknight

Rediknight Can't get enough of FH

5. Kaun_IA

Kaun_IA Fledgling Freddie

what the hell ??

clueless

6. Dukat

Dukat Resident Freddy

Watchout lads! we've been found out! :D

This guys got our number alright! Quick! Hide the secret stash of Ebay'd gold over there! and for gods sake pull the 'SOLD' stickers off you're Ebay'd chars!! :D

Nothing going on here guv, honest! <whistles innocently> :D

7. Fenderon

Fenderon Can't get enough of FH

there once was a cow from nantucket..

it had no bucket :(

8. Amanita

Amanita Part of the furniture

tbh, if someone wants to pay me to play the game for them: Yes please!

9. Ezteq

Ezteq Queen of OT

yeah ok it'd be fun getting paid to do something you enjoy (aslong as you didnt have to keep "work" hours) but i see what Zrall's saying i mean how sad is it you buy a game, get your chars all PL'd and buy all the equipment rather than hunting for it, then you go out in your shiney new kit with your shiney new char and get RP PL aswell.

For me the best bit of the game was meeting all the new people as i went up in lvl's, spending hours on a hunt and getting an item i really wanted aftre wroking hard for it and RVR going out and killing someone in a fair fight and watching your RP's stack up was what the game was about, i could be wrong here but if you pay for people to do all the work and get all the stuff for you doesnt that just defeat the object of the thing?

10. Amanita

Amanita Part of the furniture

Well its not something that I would do, because my attitude is the same as yours, its the journey and not necessarily the end that I have enjoyed. Met some amazing people getting to where I am in the game today!

However, and because I've just finished watching Pride and Prejudice:

Hope I got that quote right :p

11. tris-

tris- Failed Geordie and Parmothief

ebaj ftw? dunno tbh.

but gimme some of your weed. mine is no where as good as yours?

12. Thorwyn

Thorwyn FH is my second home

Am I the only one who´s spotting a weee bit of hipocrisy here?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Apparently its possible to play DAOC in your sleep

14. Tasslehoff

Tasslehoff Fledgling Freddie

Rofl :D

15. Rediknight

Rediknight Can't get enough of FH

omg!! macro abuser!!! ban-stick!!! ;)

16. Zrall

Zrall Loyal Freddie

excately what i were trying to say, but i guess the weed u all say im on, is actually just me sitting for approx 10 hours straight writing on an assignment :(

hypocrite yes i might be, but i find it extremely sad if someone actually buys rp pl, as it is one of the main reasons many of the current people playing the game, actually still plays it. Atleast RvR and friends are the only thing keeping me playing this game. Also with the incoming patches it will be so many times easier getting RP fast

17. Outlander

Outlander Part of the furniture

quite! although I never did get to meet Ez ingame :(