Advice Now TV

Syri

FH is my second home
Only thing with those now TV boxes, unless they've changed them recently, they only output 720p.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Only thing with those now TV boxes, unless they've changed them recently, they only output 720p.
Its ten quid for something that will do all your streaming, the equivalent Roku box is £40 I think.

I just put it out there because I'm all about promoting Plex...... :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Plug your PC into your telly. Job done. :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
10 quid PC Laptop
dsc01561.jpg

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
I have one of those now tv boxes. I didnt install Plex though as I never got it to work properly with my NAS (and I paid for Plex :( ) . For the money, the hockey puck is great value = we have ours in the bedroom on a fairly small 1080p telly. The wife watches endless reruns of grey's anatomy on it.

Heres a tip. If you go for it, try cancelling on line after a little while. When I did this it gave me a range of offers to get me to stay. Ended up with half price movies for 3 months.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Its ten quid for something that will do all your streaming, the equivalent Roku box is £40 I think.

I just put it out there because I'm all about promoting Plex...... :eek:
Yes, yes you are.

Also these are actually just excellent little boxes if you want something for catch up TV for the main 5 channels. They're also perfect if you want that sort of functionality for an elder relative as they've got a remote which makes the learning curve easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom