Fledgling Freddie
I was going to reply but vintervargen posted what i planned

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
i was gone reply but aloca posted what i was about to say :(

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Aussie said:
Bout bloody time too, They "Fixed" necros after 2 weeks, when NF is here and that patch is upon us it'll be getting close to what, 1.5 years?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Bout bloody time too, They "Fixed" necros after 2 weeks, when NF is here and that patch is upon us it'll be getting close to what, 1.5 years?

Yeah necroes in less than a month, savages in less than a year and animists in less than 18months. Any one else wanna talk about balance? :twak: :twak: :twak:

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Yeah necroes in less than a month, savages in less than a year and animists in less than 18months. Any one else wanna talk about balance? :twak: :twak: :twak:

damn is it just me who missed the savage fix? :eek7:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Ilienwyn said:

they fixed savage quad rate, they are still fucked up beyond all recognition (page 3 it took cgr)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
they fixed savage quad rate, they are still fucked up beyond all recognition (page 3 it took cgr)

qq grapple boi ? :<

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Theyve been doing that for 2 years by shafting albs constantly in rvr

Doesnt matter in NF that Albs have it harder to build a good fullgroups since its all about zerging and sieges. Take a look at the current relic stats on US servers - albs now have about 1/2 to 2/3 of them at any given time.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Poor animists, they dont diserve this :-[
I hope they are still a playable class after the nerf.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Jardar said:
Poor animists, they dont diserve this :-[
I hope they are still a playable class after the nerf.
I don't. I want them to pay for their sins and QQ while they do it :flame:

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Delete your char plz than cougar..
Make sure you record the process also so i can watch it over and over again...

:flame:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
Delete your char plz than cougar..
Make sure you record the process also so i can watch it over and over again...

:flame:

already been nerfed, besides it's too much fun killing you :(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
and then they gave u reavers!

Reavers? With what? Those screenies can happen only every 30mins and if you have all the ras/mls needed. And reavers are usually extremely low on population cause of underuse...

Don't think animists or savages had any problem doing their things even at low rr...

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
It's so much fun fighting NP, what with their ungrapple-able tanks, Ichor, and lets not forget, their entourage. xD they're not fanatics, they r fun lovin gamers. They don't suffer from Inferiority complex if they lose a fight nooooooooooo I will never forget the early days of RvR, when people used to run solo, and duo, then came NP, the 2fg Farming machine. Then Arthur (aka Finster) immedietly jumped to the greener side, and Krane was a barrows noob.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
It's so much fun fighting NP, what with their ungrapple-able tanks, Ichor, and lets not forget, their entourage. xD they're not fanatics, they r fun lovin gamers. They don't suffer from Inferiority complex if they lose a fight nooooooooooo I will never forget the early days of RvR, when people used to run solo, and duo, then came NP, the 2fg Farming machine. Then Arthur (aka Finster) immedietly jumped to the greener side, and Krane was a barrows noob.

ichor is like winbutton :rolleyes:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

qq etc

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
btw, nerf the person that changed the title on my thread :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

PLUS their unerring ability to jump any group, at any place, from behind... howdotheydothat? Must be madskills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom