Nova - New rvr guild?

M

~Mobius~

Dont mention the war lol

Fawlty Towers is so leet

O

old.SOSAGES

i last saw it on repeats a few years ago as well but i and many others still know the "dont mention the war" quote..

you dont so sadley your left out the joke and cant smile and laugh so i imagine you should just carry on with your life blissfully unaware of such things.

fyi:
this is what you want

The Germans: Sybil goes into the hospital for toe surgery, leaving Basil to cope with a fire drill single-handed. After a couple of blows on the head, Basil forgets not to mention the war and tells some German guests where Germany went wrong in WWII

O

old.SOSAGES

then im sorry

ps. mobiusmid didnt have any trouble =)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by leoric
Agree,d lol :D

I think mebbe this thread has taken the wrong turn :p

i'd say it has gone kinda off topic ;)

F

finbahr

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
i last saw it on repeats a few years ago as well but i and many others still know the "dont mention the war" quote..

you dont so sadley your left out the joke and cant smile and laugh so i imagine you should just carry on with your life blissfully unaware of such things.

fyi:
this is what you want

The Germans: Sybil goes into the hospital for toe surgery, leaving Basil to cope with a fire drill single-handed. After a couple of blows on the head, Basil forgets not to mention the war and tells some German guests where Germany went wrong in WWII

don't forget the frog march walk and the hiel hitlers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom