Nova - New rvr guild?

D

Draggnarok

/who nova revealed 8 lvl 37s in seeroe hills, the classes seemed to fit pretty well with a rvr grp for patch 1.62 so wondering wats the 411 on this? :D u guys a rvr guild or wat

S

shaetan

Probably just a xp group running about...

O

old.SOSAGES

i passed em in the hills yesterday as well fg seemed nice enough ..
when ever i look i see new guilds good for hib i say

D

Draggnarok

most rvr guilds start as a well constructed grp that xp to 50 (Vengeance uprising for example) then they make the same grp but different members that different classes thus 8 members have roughly 3 grps between them. Besides, all of em where in the same guild... who knows.

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Met them when xping with my shade in TC. They are a group of german friends trying out Hibernia afaik(they originally play Albion)

S

Surround Sound

But teh Germans have their own servers. :(
Five infact.

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by finbahr
yeah and they bombed our chippy

And of course you were alive when that happened...

Grow up.

B

Brennik

Yea, it's some new boys from Dartmoor I think and I guess they're aiming at RvR.

O

old.Mousah

Originally posted by Brennik
Yea, it's some new boys from Dartmoor I think and I guess they're aiming at RvR.

ah so they will be gone 1 week after they ding 50 then? :p

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Danamyr
And of course you were alive when that happened...

Grow up.

if your not from the uk you will not get it was a famous catch phrase from Stan Boardman a scouse comedian

get a sense of humour jerk

O

old.0xygen

I'm sure Danamyr has a sense of humor.

But what you said wasn't funny

F

finbahr

Originally posted by old.0xygen
I'm sure Danamyr has a sense of humor.

But what you said wasn't funny

why not i thought it was great thats why i wrote it try getting a sense of homour too

god why do some people have to be so politically correct they fuck up even people with some sort of life who can have a laugh dind't tell them TO EAT SHIT AND DIE or anything like that please take the quote how it was ment joke if you don't understand plz look it up in the dictionary

ps nyone who found it funneh ROFL

L

leoric

:)

I found it funny, And btw, The war is over, Its nice we can make a joke or too over such an event, Greaveing will get us lost in sadness

A

Aeiedil

tbh i say less bickering, unite against a common foe in mockery...

... like the welsh, eh sonny? :) *runs and hides*

O

old.0xygen

If u knew me you'd know I have a sense of humor. Slightly twisted to yay.

Some War jokes are funny. I'm not being PC, just thought that one wasnt at all and I've never heard of that comedian.

O well time to sleep or something :eek:

L

leoric

Oxy that is the most scariest avatar i have ever set eyes on, Correct me if i wrong but it some crazy granny doing sum kind of crazy walk!!

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by leoric
Oxy that is the most scariest avatar i have ever set eyes on, Correct me if i wrong but it some crazy granny doing sum kind of crazy walk!!

Its Hitler :eek:

O

old.0xygen

hitler.gif

;) :D :p

L

leoric

Lmao, That mate is beyond!! I wont be able to sleep tonight! Oh well will stay up and play daoc :p /me gets coffee out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom