NOTE: Respect the game mechanics and your realmmates;

Status
Not open for further replies.

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Where did I say they were intentionally helping the realm and claiming to be useful to all? I didn't.

Hmmm?

kiliarien said:
To me it's beginning to sound like even though you yourself can apparently get access to an ML9 pet, you just plain and simple think they're OP in certain cases - in which case this is just an elaborate whine thread rather than a 'suggestion'.

It's not a whine, if it was I'd be alot more confronting about this issue. Why would I whine about having the ability to use ML9? i'm not, I'm just opinionating and expressing my views in which certain cases the ML9 pet is used.

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
wtf? You have just changed the entire thread. You were saying people shouldn't use it, but now they can?

The credit thing is a completely different thing and nothing to do with ML9.

Man you're full of shit.

Didn't say they shoudlnt use it & the ML9 pet has everything to-do with the credits becuas epoeple are able to solo encounters with the ML9.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Advertise arti is up = someone could jump in while you wait for peeps to get there.

Help get credit = you'd be surprised about the number of ungrateful buggers who once getting credit then whine cos they don't get to roll for the arti, I've seen that happen more than once.

You suggested that people would put the items on at inflated prices, sure it happens, but prices in my view are getting more competitive.

You seem to have gone quiet on the don't use ML9 to farm key encounters issue.

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Advertise arti is up = someone could jump in while you wait for peeps to get there.

Help get credit = you'd be surprised about the number of ungrateful buggers who once getting credit then whine cos they don't get to roll for the arti, I've seen that happen more than once.

You suggested that people would put the items on at inflated prices, sure it happens, but prices in my view are getting more competitive.

You seem to have gone quiet on the don't use ML9 to farm key encounters issue.

1, No you setup BG while doing the enc.
2, Set rules, if they don't like them, tell them not to bother you again
3, Clustering im sure will elaborate much more on this.
4, I was referring to small raids with regards to ML9 in certain cases. I didnt say I did nor that I didnt use ML9 to farm key encounters, but from the past I've found it doesnt hurt to let realmmates join a BG and get credit, especially when the encounter is completed so quickly with the aid of ML9 pet, i.e Scalars, which is never up.

Also generating words for arguement I've not said is making me think your just trying to base grounds for a flame thread and that is not my intentions to-do.

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
Somewhere along the line (which I can only apologize for) I've confused people with what was originally supposed to be a light suggestion, which has turned into people thinking I'm condemning them for using something they've worked so hard to get, thats not the case, I am asking if people can just think a little bit more responsibly about others, that it all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom