Not that Im really bothered tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barun

Loyal Freddie
Best way to get around it is keep low profile and play with respect, like u kinda did when i played exc <3
I on the otherhand, I kinda let everyone know and seemed to have little wajn, only ingame whine was from Stajjijjon when i had magol the rest didnt bother me :)

I kinda done my part of own char xping and realm ranks, wanted to try the part of the game i realy wanted to play, high rr stealthers.

Most ebay wajn come from the Zerging POS or the elite spicks, so no care <3

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Assasins were never intended as a cuddly/huggable class group tbh so ... :eek:

pip

Banned
CMR: is that **** Moron Retard?
lol i think you trying to get more warning than me for trolling Let me end this fh addiction:)

Flim your a twat
Brite your a cross-realming twat
Quess all that cross-realm in the game are twats

Ps...Was on 70 % for trolling quess that will do if not let me finsh with all FOAD:wanker:

I no once you upset flim will end in ban anyway so FU flim i save your time and mine

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
have nothing against ebay-ers and have nothing against arraudry.

also he was the only one, as far i remember, that gave me a /hug when my shade was rr2-rr3 instead of jumping me when other albs were in close vicinity.

:cheers:

You must have been sucking his c*ck (figuratively speaking) or summat then, 'cause he didn't think twice about one/two shot'ing me when on my rr2 SM... and he and I were friends and guildmates for 3 years or more to that point. :eek7:

pip

Banned
You must have been sucking his c*ck (figuratively speaking) or summat then, 'cause he didn't think twice about one/two shot'ing me when on my rr2 SM... and he and I were friends and guildmates for 3 years or more to that point. :eek7:
Behave mate you get done for fucking trolling cause you speak the truth

pip

Banned
Kill my whole guild cause he don't like me HAHA your days are over:) i will respec mos 5 and every time your at bb your dead:wanker:

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
I am kind of new to posting at these forums so I wonder, only slightly off topic, what it means that the grey box in the original poster's header pops up a message saying "Ucallme has disabled reputation" when I hold my mouse pointer over it?

Ucallme

Banned
lol i think you trying to get more warning than me for trolling Let me end this fh addiction:)

Flim your a twat
Brite your a cross-realming twat
Quess all that cross-realm in the game are twats

Ps...Was on 70 % for trolling quess that will do if not let me finsh with all FOAD:wanker:

I no once you upset flim will end in ban anyway so FU flim i save your time and mine

Brite will and always will be a better person than you on these Forums

Maybe Pip you should phone Gimly up to show you your final journy to cockness...

Amphrax

pip

Banned
Brite will and always will be a better person than you on these Forums

Maybe Pip you should phone Gimly up to show you your final journy to cockness...

Amphrax
<Sniggles> lots of spelling mistakes there, quess you no I'm going to end your fun in odins. i will park my bb there just w8 for death blow of you and log hunter with mos5 and fuck you up, you and brite should be great mates tbh both cross-realmed and both useless:) on rp stats i look down at brite:) cba to look up cause you didn't do the work on that infil did ya? all think your a nice guy but we no diffrent don't we.

Ucallme

Banned
<Sniggles> lots of spelling mistakes there, quess you no I'm going to end your fun in odins. i will park my bb there just w8 for death blow of you and log hunter with mos5 and fuck you up, you and brite should be great mates tbh both cross-realmed and both useless:) on rp stats i look down at brite:) cba to look up cause you didn't do the work on that infil did ya? all think your a nice guy but we no diffrent don't we.

You really have know Idea what im like IRL like I dont know you IRL...

Its this game that makes us aggressive towards each other because we dont like each others playstyle so we get argumentative on here. Alot of these posts i make and I look back at them, I think OMG I sound so rude and im not like that at all IRL.

Ive lost alot of friends from Mid but gained alot from Alb... The mids that dont like me reasons are quite silly imo...1) because I moved Realm (oh no im a real bad boy now) 2) Lvl'd my own infil but thought what the heck I ask Arauddry - So what dont change your life does it 3) Kill my old friends (Ok example: you have your mates round to play a few games against each other and your friend pounds you in the game, does it matter after? no it doesn't because your still friends)

In rvr and all i do is play for the realm i play for. Even if i played Hib i would still play the same how im playing now no matter which character im using.

Some people i fight actually like fighting against me and when I speak to them they are very nice to speak to and they dont hold grudges, they will just try harder to kill me or try different things.

But anyway, least I actually found out who my real friends are who still play mid (Good Luck guys).

Amph

P.S - can someone lock this thread now please

Septina

Part of the furniture

Since you made it i think you should be able to lock it. :O
Not sure about this tho but as far as i know the creator of the thread should be able to close it. :O

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
But anyway, least I actually found out who my real friends are who still play mid (Good Luck guys).

Does that include me...? :fluffle: :)

ps If you think the problem I had with you falls into your 3rd category, then you're still deluding yourself. :( Christ, if I lost it every time I died in the frontier I'd have no time for anything else in life. :)

pip

Banned
You really have know Idea what im like IRL like I dont know you IRL...

Its this game that makes us aggressive towards each other because we dont like each others playstyle so we get argumentative on here. Alot of these posts i make and I look back at them, I think OMG I sound so rude and im not like that at all IRL.

Ive lost alot of friends from Mid but gained alot from Alb... The mids that dont like me reasons are quite silly imo...1) because I moved Realm (oh no im a real bad boy now) 2) Lvl'd my own infil but thought what the heck I ask Arauddry - So what dont change your life does it 3) Kill my old friends (Ok example: you have your mates round to play a few games against each other and your friend pounds you in the game, does it matter after? no it doesn't because your still friends)

In rvr and all i do is play for the realm i play for. Even if i played Hib i would still play the same how im playing now no matter which character im using.

Some people i fight actually like fighting against me and when I speak to them they are very nice to speak to and they dont hold grudges, they will just try harder to kill me or try different things.

Amph

See trying to be nice guy again? it is wankers like you and brite that have fooked this game up, cross-realming, ok i no folk play this game for fun? i brought that twat brite up, i allways tryed to help him if he needed spell craffting or anything like that, never charge him just at cost, and you draw first blood on me ****, but not that it matters anymore, min i log of fh i am banned:) and tbh i don't care:) i have been down a lot latley due to low numbers on server and all this ac'ing crap, has got to me, but above more of that, it is the idiots that leave a realm when they got no relics, and then join the realm that as got the relics. Some people will say pip chill but i can't. Brought Battlefield 2142 today they got like 9000 on line:) what this server got? fook all, and i whine due to lack of action:( and take my anger out on all the good folk, why? cause i put 5 years in this game don't like to see it die. But me thinks final nail in coffin now,time to move on when i fooked you up for next 2 mounths

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Behave that will take skill to get rr11 on it?

rofl - time is all it takes. What skill is involved in PL'in a char to 50 and getting TOA'd, templated and then go RvR. You are always gonna make RP's. Even laying spikes at choke points and waiting for whoever sets it off to die will get you RP's.

Unless you only play OP chars like WL's, then ofc skill is very important ;)

Arrauddry, your a nice guy. Just ignore the idiots like Pip. He's completely clueless. You did pretty much the same as me. Took over an account from an in game mate. I still play my own chars in Guild Groups but have occasional fun on a char I couldn't be arsed to spend several weeks making myself. The account is always open for his return and infact he's playing it this week.

Pip grow up FFS! You whine so much you could be Australian!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
rofl - time is all it takes. What skill is involved in PL'in a char to 50 and getting TOA'd, templated and then go RvR. You are always gonna make RP's. Even laying spikes at choke points and waiting for whoever sets it off to die will get you RP's.

Arrauddry, your a nice guy. Just ignore the idiots like Pip. He's completely clueless. You did pretty much the same as me. Took over an account from an in game mate. I still play my own chars in Guild Groups but have occasional fun on a char I couldn't be arsed to spend several weeks making myself. The account is always open for his return and infact he's playing it this week.

You have the whine mixed up, Australians drink 'wine' the English just 'Whine'

No one mention the cricket :)

Eble

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie

Do u have a mental medical problem? I am a physician if u need help. Take a some benzodiazepines, in e period of 3 days 5 mg 2 times each day, then if u r not relaxed then, I SUGGEST THERAPY!! MANY MANY YEARS OF THERAPY!!!

FANGUIR IS RIGHT ABOUT THE E-BAY GRAY KILLING ADDING ARAUDDRY:touch: and THE BIGGEST WHINER IS THESE FORUMS IS ACTUAL THE THREAD STARTER

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Do u have a mental medical problem? I am a physician if u need help. Take a some benzodiazepines, in e period of 3 days 5 mg 2 times each day, then if u r not relaxed then, I SUGGEST THERAPY!! MANY MANY YEARS OF THERAPY!!!

FANGUIR IS RIGHT ABOUT THE E-BAY GRAY KILLING ADDING ARAUDDRY:touch: and THE BIGGEST WHINER IS THESE FORUMS IS ACTUAL THE THREAD STARTER

Thanks for laugh, no need for tablets :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
You have the whine mixed up, Australians drink 'wine' the English just 'Whine'

No one mention the cricket :)

Eble

Wondered who would retort first you or my guild mate Isunder :) Cricket was bloody hilarious but I don't think we deserved the cup at all tbh :)

I drink alot of Aussie wine, quite cheap here in Dubai.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
3) Kill my old friends
In rvr and all i do is play for the realm i play for.

guess that translates to adding and zerging your "friends", which is fine. But if you think they'll respect you for doing so, or enjoy getting backstabbed right at the end of a fight, I'd guess you're mistaken.

Your problem is, you "play for the realm" and then you want to be respected as as a soloer, which you aren't. You're a hypocrit and an attention seeker.

Ucallme

Banned
guess that translates to adding and zerging your "friends", which is fine. But if you think they'll respect you for doing so, or enjoy getting backstabbed right at the end of a fight, I'd guess you're mistaken.

Your problem is, you "play for the realm" and then you want to be respected as as a soloer, which you aren't. You're a hypocrit and an attention seeker.

I think your mistaken - I dont zerge - and hardly add, depends who it is I add on though (I think quite alot of enemy could tell you that).

So if im not a 'Soloer' How come I got 3040 solo kills on my title... Now if i was such an adder the solo kills wouldn't be on my title, no?

Also Define 'add' If that means killing someone after they have faught I dont see that as adding (Yes I have done that quite a few times, but that also depends who the enemy is) adding is when your in the middle of fighting.

Amph

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Amph ... m8 u deffo add, been added on by u severel times .... yes u got solo kills .. and some are well deserved i'm sure and some are easy bb kills or ofc easy healer kills running over bridges ... So pls lay of god damn it ... relax dude take a chill pill and climb down from the pedistal u builded up for some reason ...

FFs enjoy the game and let go off all the fucking anger

/Mirk

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, i wish i had gotten internet and they have invented daoc when i was 8-10ish like pip and fanguir, damn would have been ace to be able to spam all ya want without even having to engage ur brain...

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
For those that do not know this, the definition of "Add" in this context is: Attacking enemies of the realm. The opposite of adding (i.e. doing nothing while your realm mate gets killed) is treason and should be punished accordingly. The latter closely resembles "cross-realming", and is in any case against "the spirit of the game" in my opinion.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
For those that do not know this, the definition of "Add" in this context is: Attacking enemies of the realm. The opposite of adding (i.e. doing nothing while your realm mate gets killed) is treason and should be punished accordingly. The latter closely resembles "cross-realming", and is in any case against "the spirit of the game" in my opinion.

nah, yer allowed to not attack an enemy if you so choose.

If you were actively hindering your realm mate that'd be against the spirit of the game.

Also sitting around in a dueling circle is against the spirit of the game.

However you're quite right that the "adding" generally involves attacking enemies of the realm, which is against the spirit of the whine.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
I think your mistaken - I dont zerge - and hardly add, depends who it is I add on though (I think quite alot of enemy could tell you that).

What you do not do, is explicitly soloing. You do duo (Infil + Reaver rings a bell?) or hang around stealth group. Then you're telling people that you're soloing. What you ask for just doesn't work like that.

So if im not a 'Soloer' How come I got 3040 solo kills on my title... Now if i was such an adder the solo kills wouldn't be on my title, no?
Amph

And your total ?

Ucallme

Banned
What you do not do, is explicitly soloing. You do duo (Infil + Reaver rings a bell?) or hang around stealth group. Then you're telling people that you're soloing. What you ask for just doesn't work like that.

And your total ?

Total Kills is about 5500 roughly
Death Blows about 4200 roughly
So having just over 3k solo kills is pretty good imo
Theres noway anyone that can have 100% record with solo title with total kills

Amph

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Total Kills is about 5500 roughly
Death Blows about 4200 roughly
So having just over 3k solo kills is pretty good imo
Theres noway anyone that can have 100% record with solo title with total kills