Not that Im really bothered tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucallme

Banned
Some things really do piss me off with people in this game...

I mean why do people give me so much shit because I got Arauddry?

How I got Arauddry is none of anyones business and for alot of peoples information that Arauddry is Kind of on loan until I get bored or when Arauddry wants it back. But to give me shit time after time is getting bloody pathetic.

I see alot of people who have done what I have done but I dont see them getting same treatment I get. All I want to do is play for fun nothing else and not once I have taken credit for what Arauddry has done before me.

When I come on FH and reply to some people whats on my mind, most people come up with 'Ebay' Crap which in my eyes is just shit way to answer people.

Im still the same person behind the screen and nothing has changed. I may have changed in person towards some people but thats mainly because people giving me attitude so why do people think i get argumentative back.

So people who have a real problem with me post here or just FO and drop it because this is just pathetic.

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

Ok now thats out of my system let the flames begin...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Surely though, you arn't completely surprised by the response you get from some people?

I gotta be honest, i'd never consider buying such a high profile account and playing it.

You not what people are like as well - posts like this tend to do more harm than good. Keeping a low profile probably serve you better regards this.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Also signing off with it might strike some people as a bit rich.

Ucallme

Banned
Surely though, you arn't completely surprised by the response you get from some people?

I gotta be honest, i'd never consider buying such a high profile account and playing it.

You not what people are like as well - posts like this tend to do more harm than good. Keeping a low profile probably serve you better regards this.

No im not surprised but after a year of it... come on its getting abit zzzzzzz now

Amphrax/Arauddry

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
In the olden days when Flim was a youngster they would of tarred and feathered you for such a thing!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well your much more nicer then the old Arauddry :)

Just cause you play a char that isnt yours dosent mean your bad at it.

Imho just ignore the insults and the ebay shit

Dard

Part of the furniture
If your not really bothered why start a thread about it ?

pip

Banned
Who cares? apart from Albs? at the end of the day you bought rr11 infil? ok you a nice guy irl? but you expect, not to get shit for buying a ebay account? that was rr11? Wake up smell the coffee. Ho and what cylian said:)

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Well I'm happy to see anyone playing and enjoying the game on this server, whether the character in ebayed or not is unimportant.

Most people are fine and treat others with respect. Just play, enjoy and ignore the few that do not.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Some things really do piss me off with people in this game...

I mean why do people give me so much shit because I got Arauddry?

How I got Arauddry is none of anyones business and for alot of peoples information that Arauddry is Kind of on loan until I get bored or when Arauddry wants it back. But to give me shit time after time is getting bloody pathetic.

I see alot of people who have done what I have done but I dont see them getting same treatment I get. All I want to do is play for fun nothing else and not once I have taken credit for what Arauddry has done before me.

When I come on FH and reply to some people whats on my mind, most people come up with 'Ebay' Crap which in my eyes is just shit way to answer people.

Im still the same person behind the screen and nothing has changed. I may have changed in person towards some people but thats mainly because people giving me attitude so why do people think i get argumentative back.

So people who have a real problem with me post here or just FO and drop it because this is just pathetic.

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

Ok now thats out of my system let the flames begin...

if it really bothers you mate why dont you just roll a new infill ? :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Comes with the package of buying an account as you know, you have to live with it and if you can't then re-think the pro's and con's for playing that account.

It is a bit much expecting respect from people who get killed by you, when really all your doing is waving your wallet infront of them..whereas they put a lot of time in to making their char, levelled it, toa'd it and started from RR0. I'm sure you put a lot of time in to Arraudry since you bought it, but it not the same by buying it you are viewed upon as a different type of player.

Most of the bought account players aren't in the spotlight as much as you are with the amount you post your opinions on these forums, so they get less stick. Infact are there any others that post here?

cmr

Banned
well unlike most other ebay people you have stuck with the charecter and played it honourably and quite well from what ive seen. Always when you jump my bd im never expecting it but you havnt managed to get me yet :p have beat you a few of times on hunter but you won the majority i have to say :p

I respect you for your playstyle over most of the other zerging muppets that are around today and rightfully so but because you ebayed you wont get as much respect as if you did it all yourself obviously which you probabaly know that. But to give you abuse over it is silly.....

Cluster needs all the respectable players it can get at the moment

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
If I remember correctly the person playing Arraudry now played Amphrax very well and I dont hold nothing against him playing Arraudry. He pays for subs so what the hell, Ucallme play the game whatever way you want. Main thing is to have have fun.:fluffle:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Shit sticks :( If guy who owned acc at start was a tit people will associate the name with the playstyle im afraid ;)

Like if Lxn was Ebayed in the morning id still pa him whenever the chance arose ... its just life :eek:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Shit sticks :( If guy who owned acc at start was a tit people will associate the name with the playstyle im afraid ;)

Like if Lxn was Ebayed in the morning id still pa him whenever the chance arose ... its just life :eek:

Word :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Shit sticks just like the 1-3 stealthers stuck to you, e.g. Llidroht?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom