Not that Im really bothered tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I don't see the problem to be honest, from what I've seen from Amph he's been a fair player.

It's just so fucking easy to judge others while not noticing their own flaws.

I can promise you that nobody has a clean 100% solo kill title, but that just skips your mind doesn't it?

Not even the most honorable and always soloing player has not added in their entire career.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
about 50% is better than most, but that leaves about 50% people that didn't face him alone.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think your mistaken - I dont zerge - and hardly add, depends who it is I add on though (I think quite alot of enemy could tell you that).

So if im not a 'Soloer' How come I got 3040 solo kills on my title... Now if i was such an adder the solo kills wouldn't be on my title, no?

Just because somebody is not being nuked or attacked directly doesn't mean they are not in a fight. Plenty of times when my healer was low rr and near a bridge I got attacked by you. Of course you won't attack a support class until the rest of the group is busy in combat. This is why you have a repuation for adding and zerging.

You should also think about your definition of "adding". As a stealther you can only really be added on if you are actively in combat because the rest of the time you will be stealthed. Visible characters don't have that luxury and there are many times (ie when low on health/endurance/power) when they won't stand a chance against you. However you claim this is NOT adding despite the fact they don't really have a chance against you because they have just been fighting.

Your claim to not attack people already in a duel doesn't mean much either. The easiest kill is to wait until one guy has just died and then kill the other. If you had actually added on the fight you might well be dead because both the people fighting would have probably started attacking you.

And stop trying to hide behind some stats. Although I am sure some of those kills have come from fights against very high realm rank opponents who knew what they were doing and were fully equiped, we all know that the majority of those kills comes from low rr people in ROGs.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Not even the most honorable and always soloing player has not added in their entire career.

Or been added on.

Solo kills need (I believe) the opponent to be at full health from other fights (and to have been so for a while), no others to do any damage to them, and you cannot be grouped whilst fighting.

(I have an uber 2 on my wiz, due to the fact that I tend to either group with him or not rvr. Got 2 solo kills whilst finding groups!)

Darzil

Ucallme

Banned
about 50% is better than most, but that leaves about 50% people that didn't face him alone.

Well the stats means shit to be honest because alot of the fights I have joined in because the Alb/Hib/Mid were Outnumbered by 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 So if you call that adding when infact im just trying to make it fair on the person who is being outnumbered. Also what happens when im alone and im outnumbered and an alb/hib joins in (which has happened a numerous times).

Also I never seen you around anymore so how can you comment?

As for Cadelins post...

Just because somebody is not being nuked or attacked directly doesn't mean they are not in a fight. Plenty of times when my healer was low rr and near a bridge I got attacked by you. Of course you won't attack a support class until the rest of the group is busy in combat. This is why you have a repuation for adding and zerging.

You should also think about your definition of "adding". As a stealther you can only really be added on if you are actively in combat because the rest of the time you will be stealthed. Visible characters don't have that luxury and there are many times (ie when low on health/endurance/power) when they won't stand a chance against you. However you claim this is NOT adding despite the fact they don't really have a chance against you because they have just been fighting.

Your claim to not attack people already in a duel doesn't mean much either. The easiest kill is to wait until one guy has just died and then kill the other. If you had actually added on the fight you might well be dead because both the people fighting would have probably started attacking you.

And stop trying to hide behind some stats. Although I am sure some of those kills have come from fights against very high realm rank opponents who knew what they were doing and were fully equiped, we all know that the majority of those kills comes from low rr people in ROGs.

Alot of that is bollox. Noway alot of my kills have come from low RR ROG players. Ive faught RR10 Zerkers R10 Warriors Alot of high RR Shadowblades and Nightshades High RR Rangers/Hunters high RR BMs etc... Thing is with people who are visible never see 90% of stealther fights only the ones they have with the stealther itself.

So ofcourse when it comes to it on FH all you can say is Bad things about the playstyle or whatever.

Anyway cba with this anymore

Amph

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Also I never seen you around anymore so how can you comment?

Seriously doubt your playstyle changed much since I stopped playing. What did you hope for with this thread anyway ?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Alot of that is bollox. Noway alot of my kills have come from low RR ROG players. Ive faught RR10 Zerkers R10 Warriors Alot of high RR Shadowblades and Nightshades High RR Rangers/Hunters high RR BMs etc... Thing is with people who are visible never see 90% of stealther fights only the ones they have with the stealther itself.

So ofcourse when it comes to it on FH all you can say is Bad things about the playstyle or whatever.

Anyway cba with this anymore

Amph

Unfortunately for you we can see deathspam. Even if I don't personally see deathspam messages will be posted in BGs/alliance chat/guild chat. Also given the fact that your char is rr11 the vast majority of players are alot lower realm rank than you.

Yes I play a group char so the only time I will see you is when you are adding or zerging or both. In my last post I tried to post fairly valid reasons why you are percieved the way you are, you can claim its bollox if you want but I guess it won't solve the problem that you aren't actually bothered about anyway.

I personally have no problem with you or your playstyle because for me when it comes to stealthers - Red = Dead.

Ucallme

Banned
Seriously doubt your playstyle changed much since I stopped playing. What did you hope for with this thread anyway ?

Well I maybe deserve the shit I get for about 2-3 months since i moved alb/got arauddry but after a Year of Shit from people I just had enough and had to say something. Just that alot of people cant forgive or forget thats how i see it anyway (I could be wrong though ofcourse).

Amph

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
... What did you hope for with this thread anyway ?

I am guessing a genuine heartfelt sympathy for his whines ... in FH ... in FH RvR discussion forums!

Speak volumes about his own feelings about the e-bay purchase.

Ucallme: Delete all chars on the account. Make a screen capture video of it. Post it on the forums and you will be the hero of the day!!

Otherwise .... well pip and fang already made you aware of why you are not receiving the full support for your gimpish gutless cowardice.

Ucallme

Banned
Unfortunately for you we can see deathspam. Even if I don't personally see deathspam messages will be posted in BGs/alliance chat/guild chat. Also given the fact that your char is rr11 the vast majority of players are alot lower realm rank than you.

Yes I play a group char so the only time I will see you is when you are adding or zerging or both. In my last post I tried to post fairly valid reasons why you are percieved the way you are, you can claim its bollox if you want but I guess it won't solve the problem that you aren't actually bothered about anyway.

I personally have no problem with you or your playstyle because for me when it comes to stealthers - Red = Dead.

Exactly why I add on your group...

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Well I maybe deserve the shit I get for about 2-3 months since i moved alb/got arauddry but after a Year of Shit from people I just had enough and had to say something ...

You mean you just had to remind everyone of your complete imbecileness. Not that it was needed. Maybe you should consider not posting for a while? I am usre many will forget your lameness in a few years. Hey who knows, perhaps you will develop skills by then too? One can only hope.

Good luck to you and remeber to have fun. Fun = Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom