Not again=/

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
You would hope they'd have got this sorted by now really given the experiences of this past weekend and actually have been prepared for lots of people to be in the same zone at the same time.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
And there really wassnt THAT many in the same zone this time as far as i know....

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
GOA=F*cktards!
Never really had any grudge against goa before, but now..... GAH!!!!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Joxor said:
And there really wassnt THAT many in the same zone this time as far as i know....

at least 200+ mids in the frontiers and probably more albs..... and I think some 100+ albs had just ported.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly, last crash we had there was eaisly over 400 albs and around 350ish mids in the frontier, oh and the funny 50ish hibbs
So it really is a diffrence....

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm thinking that I should have stayed on my US accounts instead of moving. :/ How often do these crashes happen? Did I make a really big mistake in coming to Europe? :p

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Second time for me that it happens.
Second time in 1 week time. :m00:
My bet is that the coffee boy or the pizza deliverer tripped over the excal power cord :eek2:

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Urgh...okay. Are all the servers like this or is Excal just an exception? If so then i'll probably just delete my accounts and move again. Its nice only having a level 12 char; gives me some freedom. :p

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
I have no idea tbh.
Just give it a whirl....
For now and imho its just an exception, caused by too many pissed-off albs invading mids :)

Tilda

Probably Fatbellys shift to look after the servers again ;)

Spades

Fledgling Freddie
I hate to say it but i had a fealing this might happen again :(

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
I did not got LD in DF but there where reports in AS only hib old lands chrashed, a bit later CF. In DF all seems normal, we finaly died and guess i /release house and it worked. Now i logged and tryed to log on again, :eek2: allready logged in. :(

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Egor said:
Urgh...okay. Are all the servers like this or is Excal just an exception? If so then i'll probably just delete my accounts and move again. Its nice only having a level 12 char; gives me some freedom. :p
Id go back to the american servers if I were you. Fatty.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Wee surprise surprise. Least i have halo to play now :D

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Its not fat, its my hump. :(

The only reason I moved to the UK servers was because I am coming over to study next fall so I figured the connection would be better to the UK servers than the ones over here. I'll see how it goes...

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Off to take pictures of my naked Twi'lek dancer instead of power lvling my bot...

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Well, server downtime isn't good of course, but I can note 2 changes for the better:

• A news item got posted on the website, and updated when the server was back
  • Server wasn't down as long as last time :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Seems they know what to do to correct it. If only they could make a program to do this as soon as the server goes down.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Seems they know what to do to correct it. If only they could make a program to do this as soon as the server goes down.

Well, the server is down again, so they'll have to find a more permanent fix I'm afraid, something must still be wrong.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
This is just stupid :(
i was happily bakc on the pad again to kill some mids/hibs and poof!
and now ic ant even play on anotehr server cause : Account is alreayd logged in!
/rude GOA

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Whee...almost makes me glad I'm still at work and not wasting my time at home. :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Im lucky enuff to be logged in. However should i stop crafting to avoid rollback?

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt there will be a rollback, there wasn't one the last 2 times this happened ;)

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Roll...back? Are you serious? o_O

My first week with GOA has not impressed me all that much. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom