Not again=/

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Their was a 10 minute rollback for the one that happened earlier 2day.

Yea your 1st week wasn't great :p
My last 2 years hasn't been good. However they are good, they make nice events and stuff.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Goa and Shit Service <<<<<<<<<<<<< Toa and Csr :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If you don't like - move to US servers, problem solved!

:)

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky these forums exist to vent our frustration wouldn't y think? :wub:

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Message from GOA

>>>>> This has been posted on Daoc Home<<<<<

Excalibur Login Problems
[2004-6-01]

[UPDATE] : Excalibur is back up again.

Yet again there are problems with Excalibur. It seems to be the same problem as on Saturday evening and following that logic you can expect Excalibur to be back up and running at the latest tomorrow morning.

Again, I am very sorry that this is even happening and I will keep you posted as soon as I receive any news on the current situation.

Erivoss - DAoC UK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well Unfortuneatley following the same Logic ... we can expect Excal to crash again on Friday night .... we are doing all we can to ensure this is a regular occurance ..............

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
>>>>>GOA offices 1PM Moday morning<<<<<<<

>>>>>GOA offices 1PM Moday morning<<<<<<<

Dev1 : Ah Zut Alors Fredrique ... that was one hell of a party ons Zaturday nite

Dev2 : Mais Oui Jean ..... my head , it is pounding like a Numatic Driiil .

Dev 1 : .. eh Frerique .. i could do with anozzer 2 week holiday ... MON DIEU !!! QUEST QUI CE PASSE .... LE SERVEUR EXCALIBER ..... IT is COVERED in WATER ... no not WATER ... It iz PISS ... MON DIEU !!!!!! Some FOU ... he has PISSED all over EXCALIBUR .......

Dev2 : .... ah .... yes .... i reconnais something .. ah sheet .. ok it was me ... you know how it iz Jean ..

Dev 1 : Well .. what is it that we are goings to do ..... Mythixc will be furious

Dev2 : it iz ok .. i have my laptop here ... we just run it from zat ... itz ok ... i bought it from my cousain Ripitoff who lives in Marseille ....

<that evening>

Dev 2 : OK jean .. i ams off now .. to goes chez moi

Dev 1 : Mias .. fredrique what are you doing .. you are unplugging excalibur .....

Dev 2 : ah OUI , Je is Desole .. but ti is my girlfreind .. she want to watch DVDs .. and is only thing we cans use ...

Dev1 : ah D' accord .. i am understandings .... ah never mind it will be ok ... those eeenglish pigs will be used to excalibur going down ... another day is no matter ... ok then byebye fredrique ..

Dev 2 : Ah ok Jean .. a le demain

Dev 1 : Demain ... we are working tommorrow ???!!! Mais je promise le kids we go to disney land !

Dev 2 : Ah is ok ... nous say you is ill ... we cans probably 'ang all kind of mechanical failures on zat one anyway .. so is worth a month of you being here fixing things .. go .. go .. go . and enjoy your day with ze family

Dev 1 : Ok Ca Va fredrique .. see you le prochain semaine ..............

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Egor said:
You really know how to reassure people. ;)

despite what the whiners may lead you to believe this is very rare - we've not had server crashes since they upgraded the servers and Mythic put in code to prevent the crashes happening. (over 6 months ago)

The servers usually have superb uptime - just something has gone wrong somewhere.

The news on the website is too little for a lot of people - but sounds like Erivoss will be helping out with that for us UK players :)

If you moved to the US servers the week TOA launched (not sure if you were playing US then?) and only read VN you'd get about the same level of anger :)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
despite what the whiners may lead you to believe this is very rare - we've not had server crashes since they upgraded the servers and Mythic put in code to prevent the crashes happening. (over 6 months ago)

LoL .. what server you been playing .. i can think of 3 atleast on Excal ... serious ones .. like we just had .. and roll backs ...

Methinks you post innacurate info .... nice try tho.

However gratz to Erivoss , his prompt posting of atleast some news on GOA site has been faster than ever before ... it is reassuring to know that atleast GOA know about the problem :)

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Egor, have you got any IPs for US servers? I'd like to see what kind of ping I can expect if/when I happen to switch...

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
So, is it up again properly or did it go down again yet?

Ohh, yeah, and I'll sort some pics of my naked Twi'lek out laters :)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Around 150 ms to east coast USA ... can be up to 350 ms for west coast tho ... this is not for DAOC .. just other MMORPGS i played.

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
Around 150 ms to east coast USA ... can be up to 350 ms for west coast tho ... this is not for DAOC .. just other MMORPGS i played.
Yes, but from where? I know my ISP isn't exactly the best, although there are worse... *cough*Chello*cough*
Either way, a ping of around 150ms I can no doubt live with.
I know Fenderon has around 200ms at best with Chello towards Excalibur, so I probably shouldn't complain =P

/em shuts up and let the thread get back to normal

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Twisted said:
LoL .. what server you been playing .. i can think of 3 atleast on Excal ... serious ones .. like we just had .. and roll backs ...

Methinks you post innacurate info .... nice try tho.

However gratz to Erivoss , his prompt posting of atleast some news on GOA site has been faster than ever before ... it is reassuring to know that atleast GOA know about the problem :)

3 in the past two days - and good point I forgot about that one a month or so ago with the 12 hour rollback, quite right.

Still, hardly microsoft-style downtime there :)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
[QUOTE='Shy]So, is it up again properly or did it go down again yet?[/QUOTE]
I dont think so, getting lag spikes which last for up to 10seconds at the moment plus the occasional LD, I've decided to stop for a bit after the Second LD managed to xp-killed me :(

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, glad im away from home atm and not beeing able to play... Seems to be a lot of frustration around :D

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Pinkmaggit said:
aye and we pay 4 this shhit=/

You dont have to, but then again its a nice game just the super shitty service GOA gives

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom