North Korea

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
From what I heard last night these are parts for defensive missiles not for their long range missiles.

They are still screwed though as no one is allowed to supply them with such stuff.

Aye, even still as you say they aren't allowed to import any kind of weapons except for small arms according to that article, so they'll be getting a right bollocking.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The Captain tried to kill himself, speaks volumes what he thinks will happen to him when they return home.

Still let your nation feed itself on grass roots while you roll round in daddies old train having lobster flown in by helicopter must help get rid of any feeling of guilt.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The Captain tried to kill himself, speaks volumes what he thinks will happen to him when they return home.

Still let your nation feed itself on grass roots while you roll round in daddies old train having lobster flown in by helicopter must help get rid of any feeling of guilt.

If I was the captain i'd seek asylum else where in exchange for spilling N. Koreas dirty secrets, someone would grant him asylum based on what he could potentially know I guess.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I bet they want to know where the museum is that the kit was getting taken to.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Why would Cuba send a bunch of stuff most of the way around the world to get fixed and then get it all sent back again? Surely they could've thought up a better story than that...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Surely Cuba can sell stuff to who the fuck they like..the UN might not like it..but boo hoo charlie to them

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I bet they want to know where the museum is that the kit was getting taken to.

Lol, the funny part is had Nkorea got that to the country you can almost imagine them making a propaganda video featuring it like its some sort of new found tech lol... quite sad really.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
What's the betting that my iPhone has more computing power than the entire NK military complex? :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
If I was the captain i'd seek asylum else where in exchange for spilling N. Koreas dirty secrets, someone would grant him asylum based on what he could potentially know I guess.
And then the NK government would publish photos of his tortured and executed family. Not really a choice he can make.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And then the NK government would publish photos of his tortured and executed family. Not really a choice he can make.

True but in all honesty do you think that isn't/hasn't already happened because he was caught? we're talking about an immature little dictator here that had his army minister executed with a mortar because the army minister didn't mourn his fathers death properly.

Either way i'd say the captain and his family are pretty fucked

rynnor

Rockhound
caLLous said:
Why would Cuba send a bunch of stuff most of the way around the world to get fixed and then get it all sent back again? Surely they could've thought up a better story than that...

It actually may well be true - which is very embarassing tbh.

The idea that they are paying for the work with the sugar on that ship - lol...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who the fuck else is in the business of patching up 1950s junk except N Korea?

rynnor

Rockhound
Raven said:
Who the fuck else is in the business of patching up 1950s junk except N Korea?

Noone else who would do it for cuba or work for sugar certainly...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think the more likely truth will be north korea bought someone elses useless old shit because it didn't have useless old shit of its own and cuba said "Keep it quiet or the UN will cry at us"

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Standard. North shells the South several times a year just as a friendly reminder they still exist.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Standard. North shells the South several times a year just as a friendly reminder they still exist.
Nah, here's my theory, the South have assassinated Kim, so the North are retaliating, but the South won't own up to it - hence why there's so much speculation.

*tin foil hat yo*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe Kim grabbed the cash and went to hollywood dressed up as Psy to get rid of all the government malarky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom