Noob question

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
owned myself... forgot to pay houserent :wanker:

Biggest problem is i'd like to get back the items that were in the CM ..

I tried the Bankers in the market like some1 told me, but seems only for vaults.

Is my best chance to setup a new house at the same lot, put up a new CM and hope it's all there ?... maybe some1 who has had same problem can give me some advice..

All help appreciated

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
when you buy a new house and set up new CM, the items will be there.

Helme

Resident Freddy
olololol nQQb mzn!1!! :m00: :m00: :m00:

Anyways, I heard some dude at Erikstaad market would give you the CM items back aswell, don't qoute me on that thought(you prolly will)

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
No need to buy a new house just to get these items back! Just go the the market in the starting zone in your housing area (Meath for Hib ect), and there are two NPCs who don't have a title (like Merchant ect) who are the bankers for personal and guild CMs

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
You don't have to buy a house on the same lot, anywhere will do.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hi There

House and CM banker info! NO you don't have to buy a new house to get the stuff off your CM. In each main marketplace (as in the first one in the housing area) there are NPC's who hold onto your stuff for you... the following contains the details!

The 8 "House Bankers", you can find them in every markets in the Foundations zones. For the two NPCs dealing with consignment items, you will only find them in the first market when you enter the housing zone.
Albion : Caerwen market :
Vivian : personal merchant
Fyren : guild merchant

Midgard : Erikstaad market :
Ulfar : personal merchant
Drafli : guild merchant

Hibernia : Meath market :
Shyla : personal merchant
Kineth : guild merchant

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
is there actually a sort of timer on those merchants?

here is the case,

a m8 of mine left to play WoW for a month or 2, he asked me to look after his house, he gave me allover acces but forgot to make me able to pay the rent.
so after a month the house was gone and i cant touch the stuff that was on the CM or in the vault.

the house lot costed 97p btw thats a bit redicilous.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Knolan said:
is there actually a sort of timer on those merchants?

here is the case,

a m8 of mine left to play WoW for a month or 2, he asked me to look after his house, he gave me allover acces but forgot to make me able to pay the rent.
so after a month the house was gone and i cant touch the stuff that was on the CM or in the vault.

the house lot costed 97p btw thats a bit redicilous.
Only the character who actually owned the house can use those merchants. There's no timer that I'm aware of.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
Only the character who actually owned the house can use those merchants. There's no timer that I'm aware of.

well u guys can sort out where all the stuff from our old guild house has gone - this ofc is something u promised to do over 1 month ago and we still havent heard anything. The request as made by Zags who is one the current GM's of GoL.

There was 200-300p worth of stuff in there......

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Calaclya said:
well u guys can sort out where all the stuff from our old guild house has gone - this ofc is something u promised to do over 1 month ago and we still havent heard anything. The request as made by Zags who is one the current GM's of GoL.

There was 200-300p worth of stuff in there......
Yes I have that report sat in my inbox at the moment. As I explained recently to that query though, we have identified a possible issue with the way that Guildhouse Consignment Merchants and House Vaults work. We passed on our suspicions to Mythic when we first got the report and are still waiting for a reply. It's not something we can fix ourselves as the vault system is hardcoded into the game. As soon as we get an answer from Mythic you'll get an answer from us.

Unfortunately it's not likely that we will be able to recover the items unless Mythic know a secret way to recover a number that has been overwritten by a new number. If it is possible we will of course let you know.

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
hi fellow n00b :>

i had the same as you forgot to pay rent and items in cm where gone etc, i bought a new house + cm and my old items where still in the new cm.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Zenythe said:
Hi There

House and CM banker info! NO you don't have to buy a new house to get the stuff off your CM. In each main marketplace (as in the first one in the housing area) there are NPC's who hold onto your stuff for you... the following contains the details!

Tnx alot for the info, and fast reply.. got all my stuff back :cheers: just need to wait till my house lot drops from 60plats a bit :D

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha 2 dutch noobsters :) hia dudes

just be glad in IRL u can be behind 4-5 months :)

btw wtf is up with BUYING a house and then paying rent.
i bought my house and have a morgage, but i payed my daoc house in full where is mythics so called love for realism :)

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Try not to think of it as "rent" .. more a local tax for the upkeep of the area .. afterall the lawns and lakes are kept lovely and neat and clean fer your morning swim etc. Plus them markets cost money to build .... btw caerwent market could do with a drop of paint... I may be askin fer a discount ;/
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom