noob of the year award

F

Faeldawn

Still not as bad as a certain bard wanting imbuned intelligence on his SC armour :)

Bloody elfs ;)

O

old.Astrix

+5 fire is pretty useless anyway, better cap your int/dex/con and rest in resists...

T

Treniel-

quite worringly outlaw is trying to get in on the action of people taking the piss out of zoyster in that log :rolleyes:

and it doesn't exactly cost much to even get 99% qua armour which tbh isn't that much different from 100%

O

old.BJ|Bored

might as well be 100plat when u cant find a sc'er ;p

A

Aloca

SC armor = cost for armor itself. (mine costed 4-5p 99%qua)
sc=200-300g
alch=2p (dot on everything :) )

ps. will make new armor soon

O

old.yaruar

Maybe it's an honour thing, who can do the best in RvR with the most gimpy equipment.....

I challenge everyone to start a throwing weapon specced middie warrior and see who gets to RR8 first ;-)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by old.yaruar

I challenge everyone to start a throwing weapon specced middie warrior and see who gets to RR8 first ;-)

afaik splashor is almost rr8 and is throwing weap specced

S

SotH-Byffa

gotta borrow a hauberk that gives +5 Berserk so ill get that n00baward sometime... and so i get longer frenzy :D

L

lofff

af37 and 2 crush

i thought it was just my hammy having sth personal against avalonian scum ;F

H

Hatt

hahah
Now i c why i mostly cap out my dmg on zoy/out :)

You albs don't have any crush resist items?
I even use crush arrows on mincers now cus they do more dmg than thrust which is (SICK)!

O

old.Zoyster

Oh yeah and that vest had 10% cold & Heat resist, AF 49 but worn through over use. I was wearing it whil all teh other wizards were wearing their Epics ! So there is no need for drama:D

F

Faeldawn

Nother good one from rvr this morning, asked group bard (lvl 48) to twist, and he stopped and span in circles until we asked him what he was doing, reply "im twisting........."

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Nother good one from rvr this morning, asked group bard (lvl 48) to twist, and he stopped and span in circles until we asked him what he was doing, reply "im twisting........."

:ROFLMAO:

K

kjel

I'm not allowed to nominate myself am I? Still keep pulling out my flute instead of Uber Thruster of Doom <cough cough> when that gimp, er, skald even(!) is charging me.

D

dk_flint

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
that screenie was taken in 2001 rofl

you needed to get your weapon SC´ed in 2001 ? ;]

N

Novamir

what i find worrying is that Outlaw seems proud that he's also got 2% crush :p

Users who are viewing this thread