noob of the year award

G

gunner440

Guest
goes to.......

Zoyster

for wearing af37 vest with crap 10% bonus the entire time in emain

(has always worn it since the beginning but we just found out now)

his reason: it has +5fire


a big round of applause plz

:m00: :m00: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
T

Tobold

Guest
shouldn't matter so much... if a wiz gets in combat (which is all AF and BON effect) then hes dead anyway...

sorry, whats wrong with that?
 
M

Mageling

Guest
Originally posted by gunZ-
goes to.......

Zoyster

for wearing af37 vest with crap 10% bonus the entire time in emain

(has always worn it since the beginning but we just found out now)

his reason: it has +5fire


a big round of applause plz

:m00: :m00: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So you telling this on the boards are smart then?
*targets Zoyster*
 
G

gunner440

Guest
Re: Re: noob of the year award

Originally posted by Mageling

So you telling this on the boards are smart then?
*targets Zoyster*


hopefully this will make him wake up and get proper gear T_T
 
O

old.Odysseus

Guest
Originally posted by Tobold
shouldn't matter so much... if a wiz gets in combat (which is all AF and BON effect) then hes dead anyway...

sorry, whats wrong with that?
Tell that to the SB that jumped me last night....
qc mezz after taking 75% damage - back off - petspam - nuke once - dead SB.

Thats with af 4-500 or something and 26%+ melee resists.

Without that he would have smattered me all over. Instead, he came out face down.

Resists and AF DO matter for casters.
 
G

gunner440

Guest
Originally posted by Tobold
shouldn't matter so much... if a wiz gets in combat (which is all AF and BON effect) then hes dead anyway...

sorry, whats wrong with that?



errrr a lot

and what u said about a mage getting into combat and then dying for sure is pure crap cos if ur a half decent mage u would escape at least and maybe even take him down if done correctly, plus u are normally grpd and it's the grps job to look after u in a way
 
M

Mageling

Guest
Just a tip

Originally posted by gunZ-
hopefully this will make him wake up and get proper gear T_T
If as I believe he's in your realm '/send Zoyster' might work. Otherwise email is a good way to communicate.
 
G

gunner440

Guest
Re: Just a tip

Originally posted by Mageling
If as I believe he's in your realm '/send Zoyster' might work. Otherwise email is a good way to communicate.

ive tried

me and aussie tried to make him get sc stuff but he said he didnt need it

then we found out he wore af37

.
 
G

Gabrial

Guest
My bard was wearing AF 14 tattered junk until level 24:)
 
J

Jiggs

Guest
maybe we should make a fund?

everyone donate 10g to buy him a SC outfit :D
 
A

Aeiedil

Guest
i would say i will now aim at zoy but i did that anyway ;) him + outlaw at the top of my kill list hehe :D
 
A

Arnor

Guest
so THATS why I did inane dmg on him :D

someone slap him ;)
 
S

Subbiz

Guest
haha i just capped on zoyster with icy brilliance, style added 716 dam, hit for 535(-216) hahahah :D now I know why!
 
O

old.Niljindil

Guest
ROFL, now i know why Selene always screams "ooooo! zoyster!!!"(we plan on a lan sometimes) :D
 
O

old.LandShark

Guest
Originally posted by Gabrial
My bard was wearing AF 14 tattered junk until level 24:)

Not quite on the same scale as wearing lvl35 shite with a stat you don't need up to Rr8, is it. ;P
 
S

Subbiz

Guest
I kinda like the fact on that screenie, outlaw trying to convince the rest of his guild that he is atleast as gimped as zoy, or more :clap:
 
A

ab_fluid

Guest
Originally posted by Subbiz
I kinda like the fact on that screenie, outlaw trying to convince the rest of his guild that he is atleast as gimped as zoy, or more :clap:

they competing for highest RR in noob clothing
 
K

Kurik BHM

Guest
msg me if u want AF51 Cloth.. ill make it for u happily
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

S
Replies
98
Views
6K
choonz
C
C
Replies
19
Views
1K
H
S
Replies
42
Views
2K
Garnet
G
K
Replies
29
Views
1K
Tasans
T
E
Replies
4
Views
520
Tasans
T
Top Bottom