Nomination of your personal favorite RvR or normal DAoC movie

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
All assasin movies, and Unforgiving Blade is best among them.

Nickolas's Dragon Fang movie >>>> all assasin moveis tbh ^^

bleed6 is the name I think :)

I love the text <DRAGON FANG> everytime rofl :clap:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
tivooks goodbye-movie imo ;P

And Nicolas DF-movie to show how sickly overpowered Dragonfang is, thats a good movie too :p

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Baf Book of Love #2 ----- I loved the fight in Jamtlant on the top of the hill!
IG RvR------- Nice music , great fights

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
tivooks goodbye movie

no competition possible you zerglings/luris :<

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
soth movie bring back memories for me but then best movie as in most action etc gotta be dh :)

Ragnsteinn

Fledgling Freddie
Among the RvR vids my favs are the Midget Mafia (pry) and Dem Hibbies (exc). Excellent music and pretty good playing as well.
Of course Bleed and PE are pretty good too ;)

I find most assassin movies to be quite dull, the only good ones I can think of are Yroadable 2 for the lurizerg and Dragonfang one, especially the finish with the poor Shadowblade.
Can't really say I've seen many fun PvE movies, back in the "old" days I had a good laugh the ones from Lurikeen Resistance (horrible music though).

"McGregor" and the "Scottsman" are quite amusing as well (not only because it's men wearing skirts).
As for farewell-vids I believe that Tivook>>Strondor. Strondor was pretty boring imo while Tivooks had quite a few surprises.

Boneheads vid as well as "BaF: Book of Luv" have excellent intros even though it's more or less only "gank the hib/alb/hib" after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom