Nomination of your personal favorite RvR or normal DAoC movie

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
I've been watching the "Goodbye Strondor" movie 5 times a day now for the past week.... i must say Tilda it's a real good movie, very sad and some damn good music..... It touch my heart really i dunno if it's just because i knew Strondor over a long period but it's just so sad.... :(

So now for all of you i would like to hear what movie you've seen so far within the past 2 years of the existent of DAoC that you think is the best movie and perhaps you would like to share it with the rest of us aswell :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I like the DH movie... Although that Ice wiz's movie (group one, not solo, wasnt impressed by the solo one) was cool too...

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Think its dh movie, tho i liked Ahkara's minstrel movie too :D

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
so many to choose from

*goes through daoc rvr folder*

hmmmmm

bah cant pick yet ><

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
DH video from group side.
DAOCpwned.avi by Araxus - it was the first daoc movie i ever saw and i still like it.
any and all of the Bleed (NP) movies are good also :)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
DH movie or that solo ice wizy from other server was quite cool :)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Those mvoies you talk about were sure good but Strondor movie is just so sad thats why i favorise it.... You jusat get in such a sad and special mood...
And i really feel like playing DAoC when i see it

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
liked the strondor movie and DH movie (all scenes when u didnt have to see the tanks pov (no effects =gay imo))

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Frozen. Alb PBAE-group filmed by the same guy who made the solo ice-wiz movie. Great music etc ^^

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
I have to many movies which i like to name but i would like to name Aladora, she have made some nice movies over the time such as Hero, Dreams and Darkness Falls. last was the first i ever saw and i still enjoy watching it today :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I like the one with the group of people that go around that place killing other people.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Personal favorite is IG RvR but if i dont speak with heart nicest video is BaF Book of luv #2.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Oh complitely forgot one, Aladora's "For Albion" <----- one of the first i saw and its still awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom