nolstalgia strikes

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
the best way to bring back nostalgia is to turn music back on (if you have had it off for the past few years) and then take a horse from dl to connla and listen to the music as you pass through mag mell and mbeo, almost brings a tear to the eye !

yeah :)

it was actually the mag mell town music that made me buy daoc after the beta, i remember i liked it a lot so i bought the game to check it out again a month or two after release. been playing ever since :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
The Joy of levelling up throught out when I 1st started my Champ Groups were never a problem.

Water Beetles/Muirs/Parths/Spaggon Den/Walking Rocks/Pooks/CM/Innis oh the Joy of reaching them levels knowing that Innis was a Hub of Activity :)

Going into Bog to kill Banshees there and EZ getting mobbed down with Glimmers on way to Azures lol.

Then the Joy of being on a FAIR List for Fins excellent times had by 1 and all :)

Bring back a Nostalgia Day for all Dragon Raids - CF Epic mobs - Legion (Cough give DF) get everyone to do they Epic lists as well for that Uber Epic Armour hee hee.

Soulja

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yeah :)

it was actually the mag mell town music that made me buy daoc after the beta, i remember i liked it a lot so i bought the game to check it out again a month or two after release. been playing ever since :p

Not in Hibernia but oh my god I can remember the tune when you enter Humberton in albion, damn that's classic...Can remember in US beta made an armsman and started in Humberton village, killing the dwarfs that room behind the village near a guard tower...Some of em were red con and owned me big time when they aggro'ed...Also couldnt figure out for quite some time why I couldnt move, after some time I had found out that I was encumbered :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
oh the Joy of reaching them levels knowing that Innis was a Hub of Activity :)

Standing in Innis spamming "LFG" for a pick-up group that would either disband before it left or form, run to sheeroe and die after 20 minutes, then disband.....god i hated Innis with a passion :)

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Nova - get studying!

This thread has brought back memories that seemed to have gathered dust in a mind full of the new names in WoW.

Funny how u forget but funny how u remember so clearly when someone starts to talk of places past (gets a hanky).

You can keep your flashy instances and ToA zones - A part of me will always live in Mount Collory irl :D

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Well normally dont post in hib forum.. but ye. In my early days I played on pryd hid. Muire tomb, with crazy aggro.. he faery drakes near druim Cain, excellent rogue solo spot back then.
The pookhas near ligen. Darrigs/pookhas behind innis carthaig..

Or bog of cullen with those nasty siabrias all over the place.

Especially miss that cheerful tunes when you drove through towns.. made you feel like you were in eurodisney :p ( scenery looks the same though :) )

The only thing I will never miss the is the dreadful exping on fins in CF :( that was just to zzz.. especially with a bard who only had to play end song :(

Top nostalgia:the luacradans who were spamming you with funny messages like . " haha you can't get me" " catch me if you can"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom