Nolby Pride @ Camlann will...

C

Cuthervaen

Not speaking about pulling mobs here...

The skill is not about what button to press and when, it's about getting a group of 8 people that work well and fast together. Nothing about it in the manual so don't bother to look. And if you do enough RvR you'll see there are indeed differences between 2 groups of 8 people, with same classes and levels. Take a high level char with most fancy gears and RA that usually rocks in RvR in your group, and if the owner is not behind the keyboard but is currently lending it to some firend of his to play at the moment, and you can usually tell the difference too.

As for solo players guess it's about picking your targets, knowing their habits and where to find them, as how to vanish fast after a kill and get out of the way of groups coming out to find you.

Only exception as Arnor could tell you are Zerks and Champions, no skill is needed for these, just run in and try to hit the robe wearing pansies :)

O

old.Odysseus

Wonder if NP condone random PK'ing and waylaying?

Was pondering to apply, but im not sure if levelling from 5-11 solely by PK'ing is acceptable ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cuthervaen

Only exception as Arnor could tell you are Zerks and Champions, no skill is needed for these, just run in and try to hit the robe wearing pansies :) [/B]

SO true :D

D

dullah

ok im from WaR LegenD i speak on my name here..

1st thing im glad to see NP on Camlann they are/will be great guys to fight, they got solid reputation and we enjoy yet the fights at rks/claimed keeps =p

2nd thing i can see a lot of newbies whining on u hehe.
thats almost same thing for us from WL ppl dont/cant understand things and turn them to their advantage. They cant understand PvP server is a challenge for some guilds if we lvl asap to 50 they are more jaleous than anything because they sux. I d like to see newbie's play time at lvl 50 and ours.....

NP wont fight greys dont be selfish they gonna fight interesting guilds like us millenium avalanche and some zerg guilds like Ars Necandi Aran's circle from germany.

/cheer

Gl to up Nolby Pride we need u to make some rps :)

Ps: Cutting Edge i dont like u already u looking like a p.o fegs whiners and newbs.

( sorry for grammitical mistakes english isnt my mother language )

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by n3wbie
i dont why skill keeps cropping up, there isnt much skill required in:

press an arrow key
press another button
click a different button

repeat 1 million times through out all of your DAOC playing time

it's all in knowing which way to run :)

S

solothores

@dullah

/wave from the zerglings... ;)

cheers
solo
arans circle

A

Arathor

ok im from WaR LegenD i speak on my name here..

Hello! I am from CE and speak only on my name
1st thing im glad to see NP on Camlann they are/will be great guys to fight, they got solid reputation and we enjoy yet the fights at rks/claimed keeps =p]

I agree with u ... they are skilled players who will give very nice challenge.

2nd thing i can see a lot of newbies whining on u hehe.
thats almost same thing for us from WL ppl dont/cant understand things and turn them to their advantage. They cant understand PvP server is a challenge for some guilds if we lvl asap to 50 they are more jaleous than anything because they sux. I d like to see newbie's play time at lvl 50 and ours.....

I agree with some of this and disagree with some.
Its most whining server ever - its so true. I agree its challenge to some guilds but i think /playtime has notning here (comparing it dont give u good point about anything). It can show u then u can level really fast but notning more imo.

NP wont fight greys dont be selfish they gonna fight interesting guilds like us millenium avalanche and some zerg guilds like Ars Necandi Aran's circle from germany.

All guilds kill greys ... if they are enemies (and sometimes if they are not but only for PKing/for fun).

/cheer
Gl to up Nolby Pride we need u to make some rps :)

/cheer
and GL all guild in leveling .. i hope many of u will stay on Camlann

Ps: Cutting Edge i dont like u already u looking like a p.o fegs whiners and newbs.

Why are u talking about guild when u dont know ppls who are in ??

( sorry for grammitical mistakes english isnt my mother language )
I think my English is even worst :)

A

Arnor

my god! over 10k

Im SO proud of all you forumers! :clap:

C

commie

Hmm

Your whining is patethic. Plz stop, show mannels plz.

And about Xanatea.
We recruited Xanatea in february 2002 when NP left Morgan Le Fay and went for the UK servers.
Xanatea was pr0lly the best recruitment we ever made. He is a great guy irl and he is probably the best teambuilder there is in this game. He was behind the great success in the race for the high levels early on Excalibur. And he is the organizer behind most of the big raids and such. After a while fatbelly took a step back and Xanatea became our GM on Excalibur and when we went to Camlann he remained in that position.

The only reason not to like him is that he is too effecient.
Is you are one of our enemies he is the one behind, organizing our success. And if you cant take his ideas you are left behind. Thats whats makes him great. He leads NP (daoc section) in his own way and he does a great job. And beeing a great guy irl is not bad either :)

So, stfu whining slans. Get a grip on reality. WE can play 16+ hours per day for 1 (one) week without loosing touch with reality, can you?

S

splash0r

Originally posted by kr0n

1. Xana is a busy man, I can take up your name and phone number, we'll contact you when Xanatea has time for you.

2. Statistics mainly. Ofc peoples oppinions differ alot, but statisticly, NP = #1 on UK servers.

3. Yes, would you vote for a cunt? Doubt... Guess yankees are cunts then... aight?

ok i want xantea and all of u nobly outside my place asap pls so we can get some agressive negotiations going

my adress is horsensgatan 120b karlstad phone is 070/353 17 98

pls pls would love to meet u RL :)

K

kr0n

Originally posted by splash0r

ok i want xantea and all of u nobly outside my place asap pls so we can get some agressive negotiations going

i cant come, I dont live in Sweden so it would cost me too much time and money to get there... But I can send someone...

SoLo will come, mmkay?

R

razta-ownz

Originally posted by splash0r

K plz come to H00den in sthlm (södra förorter). who wanna go to small farm place? and we can talk 'bout it ^^

S

splash0r

Originally posted by kr0n

i cant come, I dont live in Sweden so it would cost me too much time and money to get there... But I can send someone...

SoLo will come, mmkay?

Sure bring along a buffbot for him to he might need it ^^

And he looks like a fricking shrimp tbh cant u send any bigger stuff my way ? ^^

<------------shaking like a leaf atm ^^ not ? lol :)

And kr0n il honest to god will pay for ur tickett here just tell me when and il book and pay an airlinetickett np at all :)

T

Thorgald

ROFLMAO!!! grow up u guys!!

i think this thread has changed subject 3 or 4 times now.. :)

and every new subject aremore immature then the other one.. :)

THIS IS A GAME!!!!!

atleast ACT like you knew that!!! :D

S

splash0r

Originally posted by Thorgald
ROFLMAO!!! grow up u guys!!

i think this thread has changed subject 3 or 4 times now.. :)

and every new subject aremore immature then the other one.. :)

THIS IS A GAME!!!!!

atleast ACT like you knew that!!! :D

lol ok ur right actully ^^

But i love kr0ns ideas just playing along ^^

C

Cuthervaen

Anything is fair game here to beat the 200 replies mark...

Especially when it comes with funny piccies :p

Xanatea : "ok guys meet Gunther, he said he'll take out last one of NP to hit 50"

Everyone : "kk pull, fast!! no AFK no breaks plz"

T

Tealeaf

Originally posted by cougar-
we only kill greys if they are in enemyguilds.

This is not true.

I was killed by a very purple Dosferra today.

This is the way it goes so I didn't whine, but I was curious and /send to him saying I thought that NP didn't kill unguilded greys.

His reply was that he had personally revoked this rule.

Consider this a public educational announcement - you cannot be complacent around NP if you are grey and unguilded because, despite their statement of intent on these boards, certain individuals within the guild do not follow their own guild rules.

I still wonder why they made this thread at all (see my earlier post) as all it has done is shown they are not people of their word. Would have been better to not say anything and kill at whim as most others do.

N

)nick(

I think we're all a bit fedup of being grey ganked by unguilded players at jordheim/tnn/camelot. So if you as much as stop and select me in an odd way I will kill you.

K

kling

Aye I was killed by Sneaky (nicolas) outside Hugin last night ... he came up and did 843dmg to me :) ... but hey I don't really get pissed off by that... thought it was funny :)

Have a nice day!

Kling Klang lvl 17 Spiritmaster (Friend or Foe)

T

Tealeaf

Originally posted by -nicolas-
I think we're all a bit fedup of being grey ganked by unguilded players at jordheim/tnn/camelot. So if you as much as stop and select me in an odd way I will kill you.

Teehee.

Well, it was close to TNN, but I was alone, running past a fg of NP and there was no one else even close.

Are you guys really so afraid of greys that you think one of em on his lonesome might gank your fg :p

But really, no matter, dieing is the way of the server.

Just please, stop the justifications and excuses. As a PK guild you can't hope to engender respect, but only fear from your opponents and envy from the wannabes and sycophants. And the 'status' of your guild name is dependent upon the actions of all your members.

If you are going to be a PK guild I suggest you PK, take responsibility for it, and forget about the public relations.

A

Arnor

Xanatea : "ok guys meet Gunther, he said he'll take out last one of NP to hit 50"

Everyone : "kk pull, fast!! no AFK no breaks plz"

ROFL! :D

And I bet thats how they do it, hire in a german army-brat "buffed to the tits" (as konah would've put it ;) ) or just have xanatea whipping

Nolby.JPG

B

Bebopbo

you forgot 1 thing:

We Will end up killing off the PvP server ;)

gratz!

F

Flimgoblin

Nolby Pride @ Camlann will...

get caught up by other uber-guilds, fight for a bit, lose their edge and all leave in 'boredom' :)

G'wan, prove me wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom