Nokia 6610 Help!

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a Nokia 6610, when i stick it infront of the IR port on my pc it detects it, i have the latest edition of the Nokia Suite installed and the connection manager detects it but when i select it and click apply it locks up, it does the same with another guys phone, 7250i, it wont let me select it to copy stuff to and from, i've even tried it on a laptop and a 2nd pc.

I tried it with my Nokia 5210 and it works first time and i am able to backup the phone book etc.

Am i missing something or has anyone else had a similar prob who could shed some light on it? ta!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I've had problems connecting my Nokia 6100 phone using a data cable. I have a feeling its the phone software that has a bit of a glitch in it...

I just got it to work by trial and error installing the software many times over.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess ill have to keep trying :(

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
You might want to check the menus, I'm pretty sure that like the 7650 and P800 you need to tell the phone which mode to run the IR, by default it's selected as a Modem connection and may need toggling to PC-Link or similar before it will behave.

Xav

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Xavier said:
You might want to check the menus, I'm pretty sure that like the 7650 and P800 you need to tell the phone which mode to run the IR, by default it's selected as a Modem connection and may need toggling to PC-Link or similar before it will behave.

Xav
Dont think i have an option for that.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
menu -> connectivity (12) -> infrared

hope that help :)

i have 6610 too... connected it by cable and by ir...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom