Nocturne movie from Hib/Avalon.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
that server must be the heaven on earth =) nice fights, respectful enemies and ppl who speak my language =)

VF, I'll teach you some German and we go roll there =)

Rakshasa

Fledgling Freddie
Quite nice Video, m8's :clap:
Liked the fight against <Frostbringer> in the middle of the vid most, but poor eld
how often did you die ? :mad:

See ya on Avalon, greetz Rak

And join Avalon Mid or Alb, we always need good enemys @ the rest

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Rakshasa said:
Liked the fight against <Frostbringer> in the middle of the vid most, but poor eld

hey rak :)

admit you missed me in it? :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Rakshasa said:

I died 4 times. :( I blame forgetting shields! :p

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
nice :)

almost missing daoc and rvr when watching it, but not comming back to pryd before they remove NF and toa :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Downloading now =D.

Play mid on avalon, simply because my rusty german can't handle new places and stuff like albion xD.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
hows the stealth-rvr there? ;p
First time I played a friend ns it rocked. Was so fun, next day I had 23 deaths 1 kill. :D

A duo works great, and rangers farming albs whe ntaking keeps = brill. It's like 200 albs attacking so no one can see you in the lag. :D

And I remember some day when we were close to surs keep, was 20+ scouts on the wall shooting. Their range was wtf, had to go behind one of the towers to get the scouts to stop shooting me.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid, liked the fight vs the middis in middle of it. My record is 7 deaths in one fight on chanter so I know yer pain :p

little tip, use stun more on eldie, found that the most effective tool I had as hibcaster after i'd been deaded :) Oh and those shields, maaan, cast em asap after death, less dying to a fly farting nearby ;)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I think that's possibly the coolest vid I've seen, loved the long fights, and the music rocks:)

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
positioning is everything, if you're far away you're less likely to get targetted by tanks because it takes long to run to you, they go out of healing range, you might be out of range of their interrupters, etc

i rolled a necro on ava today, got a headache after 30 mins- took me forever to ask for some silver for a port in my rusty crappy german and the language itself is just qq:mad: like leveling from scratch is fun already

anyways, would love to play theurg or smt there but cba alone and 95% of the fixed groups that start die real easy

and yes, the limit to smilies is very annoying :D

if id reroll somewhere with a group it would probably be on a US cluster. its really easy to toa there, since you have 3 x toa, lots of ML raids being done, lots of action, etc. and its english! but the problem is finding 7 other dedicated people, theres always something that goes wrong and turns it all into a big waste of time.. unfortunately

if a grp on US server fails i can still communicate with the people on that server, if the grp fails on avalon im stuck with germans. and yanks > germans for the sole reason they speak english xdd

As long as u never get too serious and always have a couple backup players it will be ok, tho thing is, getting 50, getting fully TOAed as a new grp is the problem, not rvring as a fg, if u do the xp and the artis ppl start to whine about who is comitted get stressed etc.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
hows the stealth-rvr there? ;p
Well, let me put it like this: our XP group showed our noses at the Dun Da Behnn finliaths last night, hoping to get some of that nice frontier bonus. I am not kidding when I say that we had five scouts assisting on us after the first pull, and the Hib frontier looked virtually empty with no enemy towers. :( They do have a vermin problem over there.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
lol belomar, had that thing happening to me as welll -.-
they never come 2nd time tho :b

xith, ill never be your dictionaaary

considering the fights ~ the part where Celoria dies a lot of times, if u see the enemy group ,a few of them die a lot as well afaik, well atleast Celoria didnt pull the Green Knight .... cmon :p
however , i believe that after each fight showed on any vid, there should be a
short quote of the whine on irc etc, and not only our own quotes :p

ps: minn, what does prydwen have to do with this thread? Oo

Belomar

Part of the furniture
toxii said:
lol belomar, had that thing happening to me as welll -.-
they never come 2nd time tho :b
We didn't go back, instead we went back to your beloved(!) CF and proceeded to sulk all evening at fins4. :mad:
toxii said:
however , i believe that after each fight showed on any vid, there should be a short quote of the whine on irc etc, and not only our own quotes :p
Hmm, interesting idea... :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Funny thing also is, that the scouts seemed to "allow" us 1 pull without interfering - just to let us taste how sweet frontier xp with camp bonus ( CF has almost none ) was before we died. They might have figured that if we saw how nice the xp was, then we would come back to be slaughtered some more :eek7: Crazy :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Formula for amount of scouts is:

[Total Server Population] / ( [Number of Gank Groups]^2 x 10 - [Amount of Keep Sieges]^4 x 4.3 )

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

[Total Server Population] / ( [Number of Gank Groups]^2 x 10 - [Amount of Keep Sieges]^4 x 4.3 )

haha :D

old.sedde

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

Word !

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
nice fights, when was this recorded and is there still much action there?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
was recorded from 2 nights of rvr afaik, 4-5 days ago.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
I recorded mine on last saturday iirc, loads of action had 30~ clips of fights vs fg/zerg. Loads vs zerg tho ending with us facing down. So not that many you could use. :p

Rakshasa

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
hey rak :)

admit you missed me in it? :D

Missed ya so much in the Vid :(

Achja wo wir dabei sind
Der Pferd der hat 4 Beina , an jeder Ecke einer. 2 Beina hätt, umfallen tät :eek6:

Greets from Münster/Germany

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Rakshasa said:
Achja wo wir dabei sind
Der Pferd der hat 4 Beina , an jeder Ecke einer. 2 Beina hätt, umfallen tät

hax! :d

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie, i liked most of the music aswell :p

but the way caster was played made me scrape the wall till the pain makes me blind at certain points :p

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie,mainly watched it cause of that nice piece of firby ass tho :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom