Nocturne movie from Hib/Avalon.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Ye, it's down, givf.

Host works fine for me, says 'Max Users' tho so :p
"Current bandwidth utilization 8.83 Mbit/s" <-- Kinda hammered server :X

i'll add a TEMP host tho for ppl that want to dl the movie...
Will keep it up a few hours atleast.

ftp://pe:moveh@chogall.ath.cx/Nocturne.avi

EDIT: My connection is known to suck outside of sweden, so no whining on crap ul speed :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:
It's not getting better... :p

It's not endrilling but Eindringling and not verteitiger but Verteidiger. Btw. all german nouns always begin with a capital letter. ;)

And please... not Drachtenritter but Drachenritter. ;)

hehe well same here, haven't got good relationship with germans ether... except that they have great "Autobahn" were u zo00oof over to ur holiday country;p

*if we could just skip the germans out*
would be hell closer to the mountais for holiday ;p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
watched it now after a very long download time (qq)

was pretty fun, seems to be a good server if you can get so many good fights in a few days :p /rolls ava

anyways, nice to see an eld that plays well for a change- but really, really fix your positioning :p made my eyes bleed some fights:c

try using s/c debuff before nuking someone at full hp, make assist macro and stun/dis ma's target, use disease more (!) and

fix the positioning :(

group plays well as a whole tho, and was a fun vid to watch :)

ps. fix your positioning

pps. maybe you both could use /setcamera command, every time you reset camera view you turn it down a bit - its quite nice once you get used to it

kra

Loyal Freddie
200k/s from Septina's temp host, wouldn't call that crap speed. :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
kra said:
200k/s from Septina's temp host, wouldn't call that crap speed. :p

better enjoy it, ure making him lag off boats n shit :/

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Discrimination against non scandinavian ppl!!! So thats why Sept, you need to put those armor parts in guild vault (legs, boots, gauntlets), Ilem should sc them with +4 Stealth, Stealth, Pierce stones and rest dex/qui. Ah, and givf me right to enter the guild house and take it. ;)

ps.: Still at 69% but saw the 1st part, nice fights, I'm missing my whines from /gu tho ^^ Ah and nxt time pls write the name of the guilds on screen, easier to look after them :)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
hehe well same here, haven't got good relationship with germans ether... except that they have great "Autobahn" were u zo00oof over to ur holiday country;p

*if we could just skip the germans out*
would be hell closer to the mountais for holiday ;p

Bah, all those cheese eaters with their caravans causing traffic jams during holiday times... Just don't drive at 120 km/h on the left most line, that's the one for those who want to drive at 200 km/h and above. :p

Nevertheless Drachtenritter was a nice typo... means something very very amusing, especially in southern Germany. ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
First off. Seems really fun to play on Avalon. Makes me wanna start an alb group there :(

Second. I will have a mirror ready for you in about 1 hour :clap:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
watched it now after a very long download time (qq)

was pretty fun, seems to be a good server if you can get so many good fights in a few days /rolls ava

anyways, nice to see an eld that plays well for a change- but really, really fix your positioning :p made my eyes bleed some fights:c

try using s/c debuff before nuking someone at full hp, make assist macro and stun/dis ma's target, use disease more (!) and

fix the positioning

group plays well as a whole tho, and was a fun vid to watch

ps. fix your positioning

pps. maybe you both could use /setcamera command, every time you reset camera view you turn it down a bit - its quite nice once you get used to it

I always try to use s/c debuff when they're at full hps, but I won't 2 shot them instead of 3 shot without a crit if it's a caster, so usually do it on tanks/clerics. Forget sometimes tho. :p

I need to disease more, yeah. I have it on qbind so I forget about it sometimes, might move it to main qb and qb something else instead.

Could do better on the positioning part, but it's only the opening positioning that matters since if you move after you got tanks on you bg get's fucked up.

and /roll Avalon owns! Starting to become more and more of a 8vs8 server than before. Have had a few groups not adding last few days, like Fatality in the 6 min fight in the movie. First time I played on avalon it was people running 2fgs adding on everything. Don't see much of that any more.

And I got 5 hours of recordings or so from 1 day, I had perma record on tho, but it's around 35 clips, stopped recording after each fight and started again directly after to know where the fights were.

(had to remove your smileys in the quote due to an error on fh)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
I always try to use s/c debuff when they're at full hps, but I won't 2 shot them instead of 3 shot without a crit if it's a caster, so usually do it on tanks/clerics. Forget sometimes tho. :p

I need to disease more, yeah. I have it on qbind so I forget about it sometimes, might move it to main qb and qb something else instead.

Could do better on the positioning part, but it's only the opening positioning that matters since if you move after you got tanks on you bg get's fucked up.

and /roll Avalon owns! Starting to become more and more of a 8vs8 server than before. Have had a few groups not adding last few days, like Fatality in the 6 min fight in the movie. First time I played on avalon it was people running 2fgs adding on everything. Don't see much of that any more.

And I got 5 hours of recordings or so from 1 day, I had perma record on tho, but it's around 35 clips, stopped recording after each fight and started again directly after to know where the fights were.

(had to remove your smileys in the quote due to an error on fh)

positioning is everything, if you're far away you're less likely to get targetted by tanks because it takes long to run to you, they go out of healing range, you might be out of range of their interrupters, etc

i rolled a necro on ava today, got a headache after 30 mins- took me forever to ask for some silver for a port in my rusty crappy german and the language itself is just qq:mad: like leveling from scratch is fun already

anyways, would love to play theurg or smt there but cba alone and 95% of the fixed groups that start die real easy

and yes, the limit to smilies is very annoying :D

if id reroll somewhere with a group it would probably be on a US cluster. its really easy to toa there, since you have 3 x toa, lots of ML raids being done, lots of action, etc. and its english! but the problem is finding 7 other dedicated people, theres always something that goes wrong and turns it all into a big waste of time.. unfortunately

if a grp on US server fails i can still communicate with the people on that server, if the grp fails on avalon im stuck with germans. and yanks > germans for the sole reason they speak english xdd

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
positioning is everything, if you're far away you're less likely to get targetted by tanks because it takes long to run to you, they go out of healing range, you might be out of range of their interrupters, etc

i rolled a necro on ava today, got a headache after 30 mins- took me forever to ask for some silver for a port in my rusty crappy german and the language itself is just qq:mad: like leveling from scratch is fun already

anyways, would love to play theurg or smt there but cba alone and 95% of the fixed groups that start die real easy

and yes, the limit to smilies is very annoying :D

if id reroll somewhere with a group it would probably be on a US cluster. its really easy to toa there, since you have 3 x toa, lots of ML raids being done, lots of action, etc. and its english! but the problem is finding 7 other dedicated people, theres always something that goes wrong and turns it all into a big waste of time.. unfortunately

if a grp on US server fails i can still communicate with the people on that server, if the grp fails on avalon im stuck with germans. and yanks > germans for the sole reason they speak english xdd

Here's my short dictionary, I call it "Hitchhikers guide to a german daoc server". Most of it is probably crap grammar and wrong spelling, but its usually understood, and thats the point :p

There's a lot of helpful people, just cant be afraid to get in touch with them :p Think we were given around 10-15 plat when we started at lvl 20, quite a lot I reckon. I guess Hibernia, atleast at that point, had better reason for taking good care of newcomers than other realms.

1 g please = 1 g bitte
Do you speak Englisch? I come from xxx = Sprechst du Englisch? Ich komme aus xxx
Do you have room in group? = Habt ihr platzt in grp?
We are full = Sind leider voll
Can you help me please? = Könnst du mir hilfen bitte?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Still going strong here! :)

you played together for a while, it was directed at newly created groups :) i dont really play actively with people id like to reroll with because they all quit. could make a 3-4 people group, but definitely not a fg :(

and yeah i guess the german is bearable after a while.. but started crap today :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Ilem and Toxii is our german dictionaries. :p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
i liked it , nice movie really -_-

btw the part where you ( the eld ) die 4 times should been verry frustrated? :D

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty nice movie.
Yes the eld needs to keep a better distance, but wth was that rr11(or what it was) runie in wolf mode doing? He ran into like meele range to nuke each time?! (mayby you had him so badly nearsighted I dunno) Nearsighting was well exectuted mostly.
Sometimes it seemed like the assist could have worked better (and more bm's ftw!), and the mezzing was usually done via purge + moc3 (I guess) but still looked pretty ok on that part (btw loved the part when the bard ran around like a firby in epic via his rr5, hehe). Healing seemed pretty strong since the grp stood for the while it needed.
If I for some reason would start playing again and for some even stranger reason go german server avalon I am pretty sure I would try out alb, but as VF said that is only really doable if you have a grp of friends with ya. I know nuthing of the german language really and have no real interest in playing random rvr, and even less of playing random rvr where I can't even understand what ppl are saying.
But as said, pretty nice movie. Always fun watching Septina productions. Loved the part with the IQ bomb shammy as well, LOL. :clap:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Overall nice , and server looks cool

- lack of endpots used at start of fight by septina
- BM dmg output seemed abit gimped to me (low rr ?)
- Eld seems to be asking for aggro by standing in stupid places :p
- Failure to spot mid grp that mezzed the group half way through was abit silly , especially when bard got single mezzed and grp didnt split :>
- Eld was rather slow and picking target and then selecting spell, long pauses when the luri should have been nuking... oh and remember shields when rezzed

Editing was good also septina =]

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
- BM dmg output seemed abit gimped to me (low rr ?)

Editing was good also septina =]

Septina is rr3 without leveled scalars/gov, daved rr5, and bibz rr5

so low rr tanks yes :O

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
I had 38k before, now it dropped 2.2k. :( I blame you!!!

blame bonedancers.. i know they started to download and limit the bandwidth just when me too.. coz when i logged they had nothing to farm any more, so they checked fh and started to download a film..

nerf bonedancers for ruining download speed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom