F

Flimgoblin

last august the eu population capped at 22000
in november it was 23000
in march it capped at 28000

that's not going down...

S

soullessminion

I love GoA, my 42 shamy was deleted admitedly by me (during a time of depression) asked 6hrs latter if could be restored, aswer was "we have no backups for it" Next day they post on web, "We can restore, as long as you havent created in that slot 4 times"

I think they personaly "bar a few hicups" do a great job. Though after over a years play, I am now leaveing DaoC, due to the constant changes made to classes.
This game used to be fun, but as with many such games, the children cried "why can he do that but I cant" about certain classes, and the game was slowly beat to death :(

ps: to the above post, the population isn't going up, thats simply fools buying bot acounts. DoaC has become the land of "Pay to Win"

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by soullessminion
ps: to the above post, the population isn't going up, thats simply fools buying bot acounts. DoaC has become the land of "Pay to Win"

there´s no buffbots in EQ??? just curious, I know for certainty that the only way to start playing UO these day is buying your way in (at least if you have any wish to do something else than getting ganked and zerged and pwned and whatnot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom