No Beastcraft Hunter

K

kathal_tdd

Agree.
/agro off
/hug
But every time I said something bad about the spec I explained why I thought it was bad.
And with a 99% studded set, a 99% bow and spear, some SC and Quest rings, gems and so on you can be close to uber(IMO;)).

And I’m not claiming to be uber. I’m warring epic and a crafted bow(no SC). Now how gimped is that :) If you look at my sig you may ask why and the answer is that I don't have the time. Guild m8s first.

K

kameh

99% stuff !

I'm more gimped by always using the DF stuff and epic armour :D

K

kathal_tdd

Check my sig. Need a set?? :D

Edit: Will start crafting when Foundations is released.

L

luin

fuck me i caused a stir...
sorry, i didnt quote my spec accuratly...

bow 49
stealth 32
spear 34
BC 34

and its a different spec and it works well...... speed is actuallly the most usful thing i have. Unlike most hunters i use my pet and pick on other archers and casters...the extra bow gives extra damage, and since im not gonna be meleeing any1 when i dont have to id sooner have the bow spec... I use longshot and volley aswell so i find high bow useful and i own during keep defense/assault...K my stealth is a bit low, i like hiding in the trees, + assasins can all see me anyway so im only really hiding from non stealthers and for that 32 stealth is fine.....

whats the point in allowing people to spec as they wish if evry1 churns out the same template??

btw kathal, iv been playing DAoC since the euro launch and have had lvl 50s in all 3 realms so i know my way around.....so im not a n00b.....

K

kathal_tdd

Originally posted by luin
fuck me i caused a stir...
sorry, i didnt quote my spec accuratly...

bow 49
stealth 32
spear 34
BC 34

and its a different spec and it works well...... speed is actuallly the most usful thing i have. Unlike most hunters i use my pet and pick on other archers and casters...the extra bow gives extra damage, and since im not gonna be meleeing any1 when i dont have to id sooner have the bow spec... I use longshot and volley aswell so i find high bow useful and i own during keep defense/assault...K my stealth is a bit low, i like hiding in the trees, + assasins can all see me anyway so im only really hiding from non stealthers and for that 32 stealth is fine.....
Ok, if thats the case I would go
50 bow (Get the last PA or RF(can't remember))
31 stealth (31 instead of 32(read 33) isn't much)
34 spear
34 BS

You said your spec is
bow 49
stealth 32
spear 34
BC 34
In that case you have points enough to get 33 stealth instead of 32.

Sorry for calling you a n00b. What I ment was that it was a gimped spec(still IMO;))

Users who are viewing this thread