Ninja Gaiden

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Played the demo of the Xbox version of Ninja Gaiden this morning and I have to say I'm impressed.

Similar in movement style to Prince of Persia : Sands of time (Running up and along walls, etc.). Also, unlike the recent PS/2 Shinobi it's not just a complete hack and slash. Lots of combo moves and some very impressive weapons. Seems they may even have included a small adventure element to the game.

If you ever like the Onimusha series then you'll love this.

Can't find a release date yet, but I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Also, one final note that didn't require another new thread. I mentioned Onimusha earlier. Well, an intro sequence for the 3rd game is out and all I can say is WOW! I know it's not gameplay and they may well have spent all their money on a nice intro sequence, leaving the actual game to resemble Chuckie Egg due to lack of funds. But, if there was ever an intro that I think should be made into a full fledged film, this is it!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Last I heard it'd been pushed back to June. Hope I'm wrong.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
That onimusha 3 looks amazing, I think I may have to buy a ps2 just for that game! ninja gaiden looks damn cool too, been waiting for that for quite a while now

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Its on the latest Xbox Mag.... Also in a.b.cd.i.x if you are that way inclined.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Drag this thread up to say that europe version of Ninja Gaiden is going to be censored, blood is still in there but you won't beable to decapitate people, out May 14th.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Are you sure? that sucks! Why do they have to bother! :mad:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, that sucks, decapitating your enemies is really satisfying.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Does an xbox have to be chipped or modded in any way to play american versions of the game?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
jaba said:
Does an xbox have to be chipped or modded in any way to play american versions of the game?

Yep. Well at least as far as i know. Maybe look into an Action Replay but im unsure whether that does the job.

Mr.Bee

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, i couldnt get into it, the camera is dire and the controls suck :twak:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if a game is intended for anyone over 15 then it shouldnt be censored, in fact no game should be censored. you have made the choice to go buy the game, knowing full well whats in it. is that the point in age ratings? a game has this much violence so its an 18, this game is about barbie so its for any age etc. its like mc donalds taking out supersize so people dont take em to court in the future, i mean seriously WTF :EEK:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom