Nightshade psn

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
On my bg1 ns i've got 10env+5, but when i try to apply my lvl 15 dot it doesn't let me? why?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
that could be it, when you apply poisons to your weapons you momentarily un-equip your weapon that your applying it to. Therefore if you have +envenom on your weapon when you try to apply poison to it you will lose that bonus and thus not able to apply. Think thats right anyways :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
that could be it, when you apply poisons to your weapons you momentarily un-equip your weapon that your applying it to. Therefore if you have +envenom on your weapon when you try to apply poison to it you will lose that bonus and thus not able to apply. Think thats right anyways :p

it used to be that way, but aparently its fixed according to some one on the excal BG forum in the infi template thread, but it used to be that way at least, was a right piss off to have to re do a sc due to it back in the day :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Healer McHeal said:
it used to be that way, but aparently its fixed according to some one on the excal BG forum in the infi template thread, but it used to be that way at least, was a right piss off to have to re do a sc due to it back in the day :p

Had a MP Cleaver on my old SB back when SC came out, stuck a load of +env on it, what a waste of a good weapon. :(

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Had a MP Cleaver on my old SB back when SC came out, stuck a load of +env on it, what a waste of a good weapon. :(

same with my NS, MP guarded rapier compleatly useless, well, least we learnt from the mistake :)

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
nerf that must be it then... thx for the help

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Put it on your quickbar and click on the poison/snare/debuff and it should get applied to the weapon :) The reason why you can't apply it just by draging it onto your weapon is because you "take it off" when you do so, and therefor lose the +envenom bonus

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
Put it on your quickbar and click on the poison/snare/debuff and it should get applied to the weapon :) The reason why you can't apply it just by draging it onto your weapon is because you "take it off" when you do so, and therefor lose the +envenom bonus

how do you apply poison to your offhand wep like that though?.....

ive tried that a few times but it jus overrights the poison on the main hand all the time

Bahumat

FH is my second home
put mainhand wpn in slot 1 dot poison in slot 2 offhand wpn in slot 3 and disease in slot 4

press 1234 and it should work :)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
If you have 2 weapons equiped and use your qbar it will check if there is poison on the first blade, if there is it'll try on the second, if that has poison it'll overwrite the poison on sword one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom