Nightshade movie

Reformed

Banned
tbh i would rather watch aleven duel than u

Bah. You mean you have a far better chance of killing Aleven :touch: . Anyways go forrit as I ain't playing anymore so I can't challenge you.

Aleven kick this geezers butt. But if you ain't in sc'd gear why bother cos I bet his alts are in the best gear going. Guys that complain about straffers always are.

im up for a duel if i get one, tho i barely get one since im a "fotm bd", i still enjoy that u call them OP when the fact is most melee classes can kill em if u take out the healer first :/

Best way to kill a BD is backstab it and use disease (think that slows the heals down) - then go to town on him using multiple weaps and poison. When he attempts to turn and face you - runthrough to stop the lifetaps as he needs to face you for it to work.

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
i guess you havnt seen his vids ??
nop, but i got it like this, strafing melee classes = more miss for both parts = only necessary to strafe when on very low hp?

Aleven1

Banned
Reformed said:
Bah. You mean you have a far better chance of killing Aleven :touch: . Anyways go forrit as I ain't playing anymore so I can't challenge you.

Aleven kick this geezers butt. But if you ain't in sc'd gear why bother cos I bet his alts are in the best gear going. Guys that complain about straffers always are.
i got sc'ed gear on my bd yes, its 70 con and 0 dur tho :/ but i can soon make new armor for myself so it wont be a problem, atm i got a very nice template tho so ill stick with it uintil i can be arsed to get my tailoring up -,-

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:

only time i have killed aleven 1 on 1 is when he was afk, i could kill you with my eyes shut....

my pally is templated but both ma reaver and infil and missing sc :(

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
only time i have killed aleven 1 on 1 is when he was afk, i could kill you with my eyes shut....

my pally is templated but both ma reaver and infil and missing sc :(
aww :fluffle: i bet you can kill me atm since i got crap gear, anyways mate the servers is up and ill get in thid now. cya out there everybody <time to zerg my way up to lone enforcer YARR!!!>

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lawlz :p i will wait till ya zerker is sc'd when it is make a new Fh account and spam a thread :p

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
lawlz :p i will wait till ya zerker is sc'd when it is make a new Fh account and spam a thread :p
QQ leave me alone, i only sheared it once and i pwomise never to do it ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER again honestly : <<<<<<<<< :puke:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
nice video, i didn't see the fight between you and stella that i watched on mb in there, was pretty cool it resulted in double K.O. enjoyed our fights tho

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Aleven1 said:
nice movie indeed, gib some of the scenes where i pwn u tho :(

I dont record fights vs caster, just to boring to watch someone 1 or 2 shot casters, or get eaten by the insta LT of Bd's :)

Toxic said:
nice video, i didn't see the fight between you and stella that i watched on mb in there, was pretty cool it resulted in double K.O. enjoyed our fights tho

Actually, it was on Kingsbridge we got the double K.O. and thats in the vid

Thanks for the friendly replies :)

PS MKJ, Sean and Aleven, stop hijacking my thread! :twak:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Mevos said:
PS MKJ, Sean and Aleven, stop hijacking my thread! :twak:

SOWWI :worthy: :worthy: i was just proving a point

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
SOWWI :worthy: :worthy: i was just proving a point

Okey, I'll forgive you, this once. You all made my e-peen grow about 10 inches when i saw 34 replies in the thread while I was at work, just to make it shrink to oblivion when I realiced that it was the three of you biggering ;)

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Mevos said:
Actually, it was on Kingsbridge we got the double K.O. and thats in the vid

Actually, nvm that post. I just remembered what fight u where thinking of. I forgot to record that one, saldy. It was a fun fight :)

Renegade

Fledgling Freddie
Gr8 movie..keep em coming.
all bg gimps should go don on their knees and beg you not to kill em :flame:

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Renegade said:
Gr8 movie..keep em coming.
all bg gimps should go don on their knees and beg you not to kill em :flame:

Now this is a man in my taste! Nvm i told him (read made him) to say that, but thats another story :)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Good movie :fluffle:
-great host
-Solo fights

A few things I would like to see in the next one:

- More enemies at the same time( Everyone loves the fights when it's 2 vs 1 and you still win, I understand this is hard as a stealther but shouldn't be in thid as you are buffed and most people aren't in there)
-Fights were you lose
-A duel with meeee but can't atm cause account is closed but will reopen soon enough :)

and sean and aleven go hi-jack some other thread lol

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Toffie said:
Good movie :fluffle:
-great host
-Solo fights

A few things I would like to see in the next one:

- More enemies at the same time( Everyone loves the fights when it's 2 vs 1 and you still win, I understand this is hard as a stealther but shouldn't be in thid as you are buffed and most people aren't in there)
Since I primarly aim on fighting stealthers and 90% of them are fully buffed it is abit hard to get multible kills.

-Fights were you lose
I never lose! Joke aside, 2 of the 3 vids i have recorded where i loose is in this vid.(keep forgetting to press record) And i had to remove one for time purpose (couldnt be arsed to find another song to use in the video) Will try my best to lose some fights for the next movie :)

-A duel with meeee but can't atm cause account is closed but will reopen soon enough :)
Well, nothing I can do about that one m8 :)

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Gaaaaaaaah... must be my internet... only dl'ing with 21.5 kb/s... gonna take ages...

Can't wait to see it tho...

(and I told ya to bring some deaths didn't I?? :))...

Cheers,
Squirrel

Aleven1

Banned
Boring movie, boring fights, boring boring boring, I think I'll have a wank now

quote from dori :puke:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well you play your NS ok tbh. You seem to be able to function it well although bit qq of you not using your Instant damage straight away but if thats how you play fair do's.

I think the movie was quiet boring in a sence that 98.9% of the fights were showing you getting PA or BS off, which to me is shame as I like to see some close fights in duels ect, makes the movie more entertaining.

Also I notice quiet a few of the people that you killed were actually unbuffed which again ruined the movie abit but that cant always be helped in thid so thats not at a high regard.

All in all was nice to see a movie from thid and from seeing how other people play their class.

7/10 for fights
5/10 for music
6,1/2 for movie itself

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
hehe... just saw it! :D... took me about 3 hours to download tho :s...

Pretty cool Venombard is running around with my old wizzy hat hehe :D...

Good movie also... a bit much PA > own > PA... but otherwise good put together and such... rarely see any good thid movies around so this is nice for a change...

Would like to see some more ppl make some fun stuff...

Cheers,
Squirrel

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
GOOD MOVIE but wtf all assassins have heavy rock music in there vids :p...please stop it!!

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
ZiggY said:
GOOD MOVIE but wtf all assassins have heavy rock music in there vids :p...please stop it!!

Is there any other kind of music? o_O

Reformed

Banned
Is there any other kind of music? o_O

Well there is my music wot I writing. Just put this together for an intro to a new film I am making. Eerie and slow to begin with. Run it through a Flanger whatever that is and it makes it sound tini - metallic. Should be fun to make your own music forra film. Wot you think of this kind of thing forra film?

Acoustic guitar only - finger picking blues (steel finger picks)

Idea for intro

Wot you think? I reckon I can up the tempo then to introduce violence etc.

Reformed

Banned
Oops. Sorry, I not trying to eh wot they call it? Hyjack this thread again. Perhaps I will mention this intro music somewheres else instead.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Toffie said:
-Fights were you lose

why? whats the point in showing fights where u lose?

whats the fun in losing? i wanna see vids where ppl are whacking the living crap out of the enemy. in style ofc, attention whoring is never fun.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
but shouldn't be in thid as you are buffed and most people aren't in there

U r kidding right ? I cant recall the last time i met someone without buffs (cept maybe sean but thats cos mummy and daddy wont buy him one ^_~ )

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
U r kidding right ? I cant recall the last time i met someone without buffs (cept maybe sean but thats cos mummy and daddy wont buy him one ^_~ )

pfft gifv back my old pc and i will have buffs :p but im runnin on this 256mb ram bollocks atm :p lagfest 'r' us

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe just kiddin my love, oh and btw, next time u root me and /rofl b4 runnin (i know it was a lol @ me as me not the root btw) u may want to remember i have a 1500 range DD , dont want u eating grass too much , its not good for your wizzies digestive system :)

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
knighthood said:
Hehe just kiddin my love, oh and btw, next time u root me and /rofl b4 runnin (i know it was a lol @ me as me not the root btw) u may want to remember i have a 1500 range DD , dont want u eating grass too much , its not good for your wizzies digestive system :)

Hehe, someone got pwnd, huh Sean ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom