Nightshade movie

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Eh fan, du har precis motiverat mig att åter-förnya min sub, inte fan ska en liten luri få gå loss i thidranki!!! :D

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Eh fan, du har precis motiverat mig att åter-förnya min sub, inte fan ska en liten luri få gå loss i thidranki!!! :D

Haha, ser fram emot att se dig ligga död vid mina fötter :)

Reformed

Banned
Good film.

Nice and clear filming. Very good gameplay too. Run-through was only used when needed and used properly too by using face instead of stick. Only guys that could cause you any probs will need to pull out all the stops and use face themselves. Could use pots though to help out in a nasty situation. Still, can hardly find fault with your gameplay. Probably would have ripped my unbuffed sbs apart but yu never know :) . Both unbuffed it would be another story and probably a good fight too.

I did notice though that you ain't got the torch on in some scenes. I never found it made any difference to how others see you when stealthed. I think it does make you more visible when you are unstealthed though. It made for far better and clearer filming in the night I found.

Nice one.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Ja det där var nästan värt att återuppliva eil the sb för:)

snyggt!

och wtf att nedladdnings hastighet!
1.2 mb sek:)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
u would show the vid against ma reaver wouldnt ya :p anywayz i liked the vid :D keep more coming

:worthy: :worthy:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
u would show the vid against ma reaver wouldnt ya :p anywayz i liked the vid keep more coming

Im gonna watch it now just to see that bit :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
gifv duel on your squishy zerker aleven

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
yer me > u on un sc'd reaver in lvl 25 armour any more excuses easymoder ??

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
yer me > u on un sc'd reaver in lvl 25 armour any more excuses easymoder ??
u mean with ur fallout zerg at the keep where i was sitting on 37% Hp? SKILLZ!, tho i will give you a duel and you will lose ;P

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
nope the time when me > u when u was on 90% and loosing to the npc, side stun + indigo and u were on 40% :worthy: gifv duel

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
nope the time when me > u when u was on 90% and loosing to the npc, side stun + indigo and u were on 40% :worthy: gifv duel
ah, aka the time where reeve helped you out

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
nar that was me, gifv duel and you will see :twak:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
pick any char im not arsed

pally, reaver, infil and i cba to fraps it

Reformed

Banned
BD? I C. Not sure wot to say to that. Duel a bd? I reckon only melee types are duellers. BDs are a good alt to play when starting on a server as they are easy mode. Damn boring at later levels though as I took one to 43 I think it was.

Aleven1

Banned
Reformed said:
BD? I C. Not sure wot to say to that. Duel a bd? I reckon only melee types are duellers. BDs are a good alt to play when starting on a server as they are easy mode. Damn boring at later levels though as I took one to 43 I think it was.
melee types are the only duellers? rofl haha u made me laugh

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Reformed said:

i would never duel an easymoder tbh, hes rolleda gimpy zerker but he still only slams 1 button
he has about as much skill as u tbh m8 ( hes not as good at strafing tho )

Reformed

Banned
melee types are the only duellers? rofl haha u made me laugh

Only duels worth watching to be honest. Who gives a monkey about who can press a key faster than someone else - caster duels. Naff big time.

gimpy zerker

Well why not try a gimpy sb and see how he fares then. Zerker is like an sb on steroids.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i would rather watch aleven duel than u

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
i would never duel an easymoder tbh, hes rolleda gimpy zerker but he still only slams 1 button
he has about as much skill as u tbh m8 ( hes not as good at strafing tho )
pff i got strafing skillz! and wtf, a strafing sb? u gotta be kidding

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
tbh i would rather watch aleven duel than u
im up for a duel if i get one, tho i barely get one since im a "fotm bd", i still enjoy that u call them OP when the fact is most melee classes can kill em if u take out the healer first :/

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven1 said:
pff i got strafing skillz! and wtf, a strafing sb? u gotta be kidding

i guess you havnt seen his vids ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom