nice work arepa

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
A wise man once said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

You're a good example for that Arwenmyr, judging by your posts I'm pretty sure you dont even know who said that.

EinsteinTongue1.jpg

Einstein says: Aika you sux!!!1 :wub:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
CM consists of true originals. Shame they got beaten by Arepa at their own game. Time to reroll mid and join him. :(

Im sorry to inform you mate, but you either win the clueless prize or you´ve lost your brain. CM in on avalon, only about 2 ppl left in dyvet.
You cant beat what isnt there afraid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
"Matjz let's destroy the server and then move to the German server! But before we go we must whine about what we have been doing for more than a year!"

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Chance= worse then horse crap
maybe so ... that just mean CM must suck even more since ive killed CM being naked fg vs CM fg and once even 5 vs CMs 8 r0xstars ;x

ps. runand er du tilbage på avalon?? eller stener du et andet sted? 0o

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
yeah ml0 merc with rogs rox, Why dont you show us your stats hen?

nice being a ml0, running out of heal range and using BL bombs then dying. oh wait then he can't be ml0. Stop talking about things U obviously know nothing about.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Pfff Brilliant raid... just go fock yourself. Destroy irvr thats really needed for this server to get some action for no reason why? just so the gimp (Arepa) can get his title and straight after that logg phatetic imo. but but keep going Arepa as you do whit destroying the irvr´s that is and cutting Alb ports,, hope you are happy how your map is atm saved 1 keep and 4 towers too ya.
Leave irvr as they are and Albs will stop destrpy midland.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA made my day :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
You all just jelous you aint members of CM army but you could make and application if you all wasent X-realmers as you are:kissit:

Jealous? JEALOUS???!!!

I would say without fear of contradiction that any Mid is PROUD not to be a member of CM. We would never join such low-life scum - what on earth makes you think we would ever want to be associated with such a cretinous bunch?

Words fail me ......

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... CM... aint that the guys at houses that sells you stuff?

Why would we be jealouse of him?

:p

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
lmao

Jealous? JEALOUS???!!!

I would say without fear of contradiction that any Mid is PROUD not to be a member of CM. We would never join such low-life scum - what on earth makes you think we would ever want to be associated with such a cretinous bunch?

Words fail me ......

Lmao nice wording couldnt have put it better myself !!! And everything you said im afarid is 100% true lol

Nate

FH is my second home
I really am jealous of CM, sometimes I take ss's of there members, print em off and make holes in certain areas..then start banging away because I want to be with them so much!!! But my x-realming makes me cry at night because it's this that causes me to not be with them in reality :(

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
I really am jealous of CM, sometimes I take ss's of there members, print em off and make holes in certain areas..then start banging away because I want to be with them so much!!! But my x-realming makes me cry at night because it's this that causes me to not be with them in reality :(

LMAO Ooooo...Kkkkkkk :touch:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie

N8iboi, that new delivery of rubber wallpaper should be with you next week..... looks like you need it asap :eek7:

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa is still alive !!! gogogogogo malaka - devoted midgard player is an understatement 4 u me thinxz !!!

Tsol

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
fcking priceless.. good going arepa ardamel would be proud of ya :p.. .how the fck can someone from cm come here and whine ...they fckd the server over more times than most can recall....happy hunting strong zerker...

Chance

Loyal Freddie
hi2u tsol xontros

skilth/karlos u add on everything and do AC raiding so whats the diffrence between u and CM ? ;)

Ownage

Banned
Lmfao

:flame:Brilliant raid last night, lead by arepa... was nice to see 3 fg mids and hunter grps also running taking crim towers ... bolg and nottmore... Thanx mate
Nice to see loadz of mids out was some nice rvr !!!

AREPA sucks. Free rps.

sshot000.jpg

:kissit:

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
LMAO, says a twat who needs to run with a bott, coz they are total crap without it..

Didnt realise RETARDS' R US were still recruiting.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
LMAO, says a twat who needs to run with a bott, coz they are total crap without it..

Didnt realise RETARDS' R US were still recruiting.

Hello! you are on month to late on this post :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom