nice work arepa

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
:flame:Brilliant raid last night, lead by arepa... was nice to see 3 fg mids and hunter grps also running taking crim towers ... bolg and nottmore... Thanx mate
Nice to see loadz of mids out was some nice rvr !!!

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
My b/f was there ... I couldn't make it as I had promised to be elsewhere, so I was green with jealousy!!

Looked like a really good time - maybe next time I can join in too :)

Nice one, thanks :clap: (even though I wasn't there!)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
:flame:Brilliant raid last night, lead by arepa... was nice to see 3 fg mids and hunter grps also running taking crim towers ... bolg and nottmore... Thanx mate
Nice to see loadz of mids out was some nice rvr !!!

Pfff Brilliant raid... just go fock yourself. Destroy irvr thats really needed for this server to get some action for no reason why? just so the gimp (Arepa) can get his title and straight after that logg phatetic imo. but but keep going Arepa as you do whit destroying the irvr´s that is and cutting Alb ports,, hope you are happy how your map is atm saved 1 keep and 4 towers too ya.
Leave irvr as they are and Albs will stop destrpy midland.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
HAHAHAHAHA whining about breaking irvr when ur guild and you doing it all the time

Thumbs up retard!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Pfff Brilliant raid... just go fock yourself. Destroy irvr thats really needed for this server to get some action for no reason why? just so the gimp (Arepa) can get his title and straight after that logg phatetic imo. but but keep going Arepa as you do whit destroying the irvr´s that is and cutting Alb ports,, hope you are happy how your map is atm saved 1 keep and 4 towers too ya.

ROFL Class answer from same person who for last few years been doing same I like to rep you but I don't like you.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL

Killder

Can't get enough of FH

Since when did you elect yourself as the iRvR Police Commissioner?

Retard!

brad

Fledgling Freddie

lol someone got pwned.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Yummy threads like these make my stomach feel all nice after just eating ;p

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved

Ges the IRVR we hadde in hib was not good for you grow some balls and run whit out DI bot.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
well there you are CM mentality rains strong. Someone trys to get some fun back to mid and some cry baby CM takes every keep apart from 1 in mid. Ooooooohhh well done WANKER!!!... CM trying to dictate there rule onto everyone else when things dont go there way

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
LMAO!!! How can you say Mids destroy IRvR i have never heard anything so stupid in all my time playing DAOC! Everything was fine in hib land some nice rvr all enjoying ourself's when All of a sudden yet again albs get bored and decide to take nottmore :S (good one)Being sarcastic btw< Mids later that evening prime time Ofc take back nott and to prove a point take back bolg and leave it unclaimed for hibs. Realley mate are we so in the wrong. For some reason i dont think so. Its twats like CM that have made the game like it is !!! Mids can barely pull 2 Fg's together to have fun unlike the albs, If we where to AC you etc then i would have to agree with you mate.. But unfortunatly for you, what i am saying isnt wrong

Arepa mate didnt mean this post for you to get flamed.. All would agree that it was a great prime time raid !!!:cheers:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
CM consists of true originals. Shame they got beaten by Arepa at their own game. Time to reroll mid and join him. :(

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
You all just jelous you aint members of CM army but you could make and application if you all wasent X-realmers as you are:kissit:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You all just jelous you aint members of CM army but you could make and application if you all wasent X-realmers as you are:kissit:

A wise man once said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

You're a good example for that Arwenmyr, judging by your posts I'm pretty sure you dont even know who said that.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
gratz

Nice work Arepa , old friend,.... reminds me of the nice times we had,...
Wish u well, and fun ...,-) ofc.

:worthy:

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie

You see the worst part for me my friend is that you are the only person on the whole of this forum site along with ur other CM bum chums that think what the mids did is wrong :/ Correct me if im worng mister but im pretty 100% sure you cant.

If only you and your friends could realise what you have done :)

regards man !

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
well they are on Limors now and doing as well as expected.

Attachments

• sshot004_edited.jpg
    sshot004_edited.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 97

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Does CM have some competition running to see who can act the most retarded on FH?

Atm, I can't decide it it should be Sorin, Kinetix or Arwenmyr..

Don't see Arwenmyr posting a lot, but a member of CM complaining about taking keeps and ruining irvr almost takes it home, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom