Nice stealther vid

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hmms, this vid and another one made me play my ns again. im actually enjoying it :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I can't say much about the fights, but I loved the editing =))

But one question...why is his Malice Axe light red??? Can they be dyed in some future patch cause it looks damn ugly.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie to much flashing etc rest was ok

And yea SBs are gimped :eek7:

Avokz

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:

But one question...why is his Malice Axe light red??? Can they be dyed in some future patch cause it looks damn ugly.

with DR :)

125goldss

kirennia

Part of the furniture
liloe said:

Aye I think it's the next patch we get where you can dye artifacts :) Will be great running around with a pink snakecharmers whip :D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
Aye I think it's the next patch we get where you can dye artifacts :) Will be great running around with a pink snakecharmers whip :D

Or pink Golden Spear :eek7:

Avokz

Fledgling Freddie
more than 9 if i remember right, but u need like CL5/ML10 for all i believe

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
can craft weaponlusters that works on artis etc too in US. Think it came in 1.80 but not sure. There are DRdyes too.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently he is running with like maximum hp that u can have aswell :)

And that´s over 3k

Punishment

Resident Freddy
xxManiacxx said:

And that´s over 3k

3k ?:p

Even when my ns has tough 5 <which i doubt i will ever spec> she will have 2364hp and with aug con 5 i guess 2550 or so hp , but 3k ?:p

Oped :(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
DR adds 3-400hp or sumtin like that. And toughness5 and con5 400hp and 101con in template

theslayeruk

Banned
illu said:
SoM is not Iwin, it is Ineedittocompete.
Iwin=Remedy, old MoC+SoI, ML9 pet, Grapple+CB, Warlock in first 5 secs, Bainshee crazy shout thing....etc etc

Oli - Illu

NotIwin=SoM
Iwin=Remedy
Isuck=6resistbuffs

theslayeruk

Banned
Minstrel said:
Remedy is not Iwin everytime u use it :)

I was quoting illu on that part. The empthasis of my post was on the:

----===6 Resist Buffs Being Completely Moronic===----

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

And that´s over 3k

http://www.slobodov.com/vilna/files/hps.jpg

Thats with +101 con, +400hits, +CL5, +Aug con 5, + toughness 5

If this guy is running with 3000+ hp he is a total gimp with a gimp suit and a gimp ra selection and is winning fights based on pure luck.

I dont get you Grym, it seems like you allways try to make out that most SB's are just gimps, not that the class needs help

[edit]My sb who imo does very well, especially for a low realm rank, has 2089 hits, thats with 296hits in temp, and 82 con. Has exactly 1500hp unbuffed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Melachi said:
I dont get you Grym, it seems like you allways try to make out that most SB's are just gimps, not that the class needs help
but most SBs are infact gimps, none of the current gaggle of nublings aren't any good, thats why they zerg.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
but most SBs are infact gimps, none of the currect gaggle of nublings are any good, thats why they zerg.

Whatever dude. Thats the excuse people give me everytime they zerg my ass, "never heard of you!" "wow im supposed to give a damn about one low realm rank SB who doesnt zerg when the rest do.."

Duel my sb, my subs run out in 12 days, then Im moving so wont be playing for a few weeks, months maybe.

Im only rr4l4 so could be interesting

P.S. Yes I am aware I sound like Thugs at the moment

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you want a 1v1 then all credit to you. thats why i play my hero. name a time/place etc. will gladly play my hero again for a good 1v1 :)

dont get me wrong i am not saying, just because you play an SB you are a uselss cocknocker, i know there are plenty of soloers still around. i am saying most people are to lazy to play an SB (very demanding class) properly

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
whats that song called, just when he starts fighting? the one after intro

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
raven is right, but the same thing goes for the majority of ns and infils. ;) aslong as they have fun huh?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
http://www.slobodov.com/vilna/files/hps.jpg

Thats with +101 con, +400hits, +CL5, +Aug con 5, + toughness 5

If this guy is running with 3000+ hp he is a total gimp with a gimp suit and a gimp ra selection and is winning fights based on pure luck.

[edit]My sb who imo does very well, especially for a low realm rank, has 2089 hits, thats with 296hits in temp, and 82 con. Has exactly 1500hp unbuffed.

I have seen that ss. It´s Vilna who just put om random gear to get 400hp and 101con.

Where did I try and make out he is gimp? I have run with 400hp 101con toughness4 before as RR7 and I didnt gimp template nor RA selection.
His template is build on survivalbility. It´s choices you do.

illu

Part of the furniture
Airwalker said:
whats that song called, just when he starts fighting? the one after intro

Songs list is at the end of the vid

illu

Part of the furniture
theslayeruk said:
I was quoting illu on that part. The empthasis of my post was on the:

----===6 Resist Buffs Being Completely Moronic===----

Shuddup you slag :>

You can all have your 6 resist buffs up now when you get DR, and then you can stop yer whining :>
Get the Seer Champion line with Shield of the Soul and Shield of the Elements in it.
Then this whine will become something else like OMG sb's can use swords or something, surely they shouldn't be able to hit people :>

Oli - Illu

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
I hope some of the SBs can explain me why they use a faster weapon mainhand and malice in offhand, i know offhand swings all the time in mid, but isnt mainhand lw only 3.7 and then a 4.1 malice in offhand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom