Nice stealther vid

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ye wasnt bad, he playes well and uses his class to its limit.

Martok

Part of the furniture
wes a nice video and well he plays his class well even though gimped oh hang on they arnt anymore in there patch!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
wow.. nicely put together.. loved it xD Roxxor in tha boxxor.. joy on the toy.. glæde i buksa.. :clap:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Epileptic people should be aware though, lots of flashing in the movie.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
clearly a good tough SB.

nice polished editing.

lacked the Wow factor but was still a good vid.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I think the editting was quite nice, but I'm not epileptic I sometimes it felt like my eyes was going to explode.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid, Flashed wasnt all to bad then again im nearly blind irl. Need to get some lenses orsomething xD

I dont like stealther vids but it was nice and music was uber except for Timbuktu bullshit :m00:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
liked that video alot, thought the editing was fantastic, and made good SB footage, absolutely great.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
very good vid, and a REALLY hard to kill well played SB :p

tho that horse fight was funny :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
think he got quite lucky in most of the fights with evades :p didnt see him do much special.. that said, it was fun to watch. editing was pretty nice, but the flashes were horrible, but i have a headache atm which might explain :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good vid, a lil too jittery with the effects now and again...but nicely made. I both love and hate these kinda vids. Coz they show SBs winning a lot..so naturally everyone think they own left and right. But if u pay attention you'll see his heater procs a lot..and that is a game winner.

I know SBs do perform well at higher RRs and with new patches on US perhaps even better still. I only hope I'll get the same kinda fun outta my SB that this vid shows ;)

/Dracus

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
i cant say he played all that well, and the flash was a tad to much, but it was sweet as my gf to watch, and the music was nice aswell :)

tho... didnt see him use purge once.. didnt see the purge-icon on qbar either.. rr9 and no purge.. damn wtf he got..? toughness 5 etc.. ?^^

and no use of artis etc... just fumbling about...

but loved the editing.. LoooOooved it :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
very nice to watch, cant say he was shit hot but it worked. wish i could get footage that high quality.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
He plays on Devon cluster which is 90% stealther population and 95% of them are clueless :p

Its possible to quickbind abilities like purge we dont need to wonder where he has it :p he use it in his first fight in the video vs the two infiltrators
I might add that Albion on this cluster has THREE melee relics and midgard has no relics at all

Also he didnt use SOM all to much which is great indeed. Bloddy suck gfx and lame ass Iwin :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
He plays on Devon cluster which is 90% stealther population and 95% of them are clueless :p

Its possible to quickbind abilities like purge we dont need to wonder where he has it :p he use it in his first fight in the video vs the two infiltrators
I might add that Albion on this cluster has THREE melee relics and midgard has no relics at all

Also he didnt use SOM all to much which is great indeed. Bloddy suck gfx and lame ass Iwin :p

SoM is not Iwin, it is Ineedittocompete.
Iwin=Remedy, old MoC+SoI, ML9 pet, Grapple+CB, Warlock in first 5 secs, Bainshee crazy shout thing....etc etc

Oli - Illu

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
SoM is not Iwin, it is Ineedittocompete.
Iwin=Remedy, old MoC+SoI, ML9 pet, Grapple+CB, Warlock in first 5 secs, Bainshee crazy shout thing....etc etc

Oli - Illu

This shadowblade seem to be Imabletocompetewithoutsomup anyway

:m00:

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
excellent vid blown away by how good it looks. :worthy:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I liked it, always nice to see SBs perform ok. :)

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Best daoc movie I have seen so far. Great editing and music! Really enjoyed watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom