Nice stealther vid

illu

Part of the furniture
Off the top of my head, LW Swords are about 4.0 speed and malice in offhand is about the same 4.0/4.1. With haste buff, it doesn't really matter. (and I think they changed the LW Axes recently from 3.7->4.0 speed)

Without haste, I imagine it might be a better option to try for the haste effect with fast off hand, slow main hand, but the malice proc is so useful most people put it in somewhere.

Or could do malice main, faster weap offhand, maybe that Traitors Dagger?

Most people just do any weap mainhand + malice offhand. Seems to be the best combo for most situations. Some people do sometimes use a different offhand for tanks/mincers and other situations, but then you lose the /use2 timer on malice :/

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i use malice mainhand and crafted offhand. it looks nice and nobody else has it, only reason. :p

well, and a liddul bit of hasteeffect ;)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i use malice mainhand and crafted offhand. it looks nice and nobody else has it, only reason.

lol prob the reason no1 uses it is coz they havent tried it..but u saying u use it will prob make a few turn their heads and give it a go :/

Edit: wtf...y am i d/ling that vid at 17K/s :eek7: :puke: :twak: QQ !!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i use malice mainhand and crafted offhand. it looks nice and nobody else has it, only reason. :p

Also a reason is because a Nightshade can get away with using Slash weapons, being their main enemys are neutral or vunerable.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Has anyone got a link to this vid? The one on the original post gives me a page expired notice.

Thanks peeps. oh and its good to be back in the front line again getting my ass wupped by lowbies :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Also a reason is because a Nightshade can get away with using Slash weapons, being their main enemys are neutral or vunerable.

i know, ns are very lucky with their armor and damagetypes atm.

it used to be the complete opposite though, having to use pierce weapons against pierce-resistant leather on both assassins. :mad: was slash in those times too though, proper suffering against infils :p

and well, crafted offhand isn't that good. just the haste effect makes it a bit nicer then battler, it looks nice, and its cheap to repair (i can barely afford to recharge my AF charges). optimal would be croctooth i think, im just too lazy to level it.. :(

edit-

shade.jpg

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

I used that on BM but i dislike the classic crafted models, but it worked allright.

Returned

Fledgling Freddie
does anyone have a clue where i can get hold of the track 'new colony rip' by something like oli g wasnt it?

if anyone has it plz send to me or if anyone hav an idea where i can get it plz send me a PM cheers :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Damn that host is horrible. Doesnt anyone have a faster one? I hate 12k downloads when they are this big.. :twak:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Aerendur said:
Damn that host is horrible. Doesnt anyone have a faster one? I hate 12k downloads when they are this big.. :twak:
agreed doing 30kbs :(

illu

Part of the furniture
Rellik said:
agreed doing 30kbs :(

I usually do these sort of downloads overnight :/

And about the Oli g 'new colony rip' track, I couldn't find it either..... the search continues.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
illu said:
I usually do these sort of downloads overnight :/

And about the Oli g 'new colony rip' track, I couldn't find it either..... the search continues.

Oli - Illu

Thanks to fine detective work from Inspector Rure and myself, (well, mostly Rure :>) looks like this tune is actually better known as:

Angerfist - Übermensch

It's pretty hard core o_O but finally found it :>

Oli - Illu

PS Only took us 6 months >.<

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Im a hate stealther player so it sux but anuwaya nice fighting well done etc....hope all stealthers go cry irl and stop playing...:O

illu

Part of the furniture
Konstantin said:
Im a hate stealther player so it sux but anuwaya nice fighting well done etc....hope all stealthers go cry irl and stop playing...:O

hmmmm k. Keep taking those pills :>

Oli - Illu

rure

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Thanks to fine detective work from Inspector Rure and myself, (well, mostly Rure :>) looks like this tune is actually better known as:

Angerfist - Übermensch

It's pretty hard core o_O but finally found it :>

Oli - Illu

PS Only took us 6 months >.<

/flex

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh i had that song you were after ages and ages ago ^^ can make a torrent and seed it if anyone wants :p got liek 35-40 songs or so by them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom