Nice RvR night!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If kag wants a solo fight I'm right here :>

lol you without your banshee bitch? that would be a moment worth screenshotting. How ironic to see you pop up in a thread full of bridge camping whine.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
How ironic that a thread about RvR turned into a bridge camping whinge. Could it have something todo with you Kagato? :kissit:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
How ironic that a thread about RvR turned into a bridge camping whinge. Could it have something todo with you Kagato? :kissit:

You really are getting quite boring now, what are you, 13 years old or something ? geesh, if your going to try and insult me, at least come up with something new instead of the same old phrase for the past 2 months.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You really are getting quite boring now, what are you, 13 years old or something ? geesh, if your going to try and insult me, at least come up with something new instead of the same old phrase for the past 2 months.

Like you huh :|

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well after reading all this it seems it was very interesting rvr night ...

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
i liked tonights RvR :) Made nice rps, got killed enough times and yet not too many times for it to be "omg now i'll log caus of ze zergers" - nope, been all decent :)

And kagato, sorry for the little thingy at alb agramon bridge, none of us were in grp, but anyway u got away alive :)

Oh and btw.. Kagato was soloing ..

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I had some fun with Kagato 2nite :flame: cant belive you got in that keep door at 0% i was cheering i killed you until i saw your hp going up :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
tonights been pretty decent i'd say, not to busy not to dull.

!! It was frickin dreadful. I popped on for about an hour for some soloing - and all I found was a group of about 5 mids with Bradlex in taking all the Southern hib towers, then pissing off. Not another soul did I see around hibernia.

So went to the only non labby place you can get any action - ie camping beno docks and agramon bridge, saw about 3 albs all that time, and near a fg of mids (like wtf!) camping that bridge as well. A total of about 10 different people I saw in about an hour. It's indescribably poor at the moment. Only reason I keep coming back is that I want some revenge on Eul.

Its gotten worse since labby, was just about ok solo before that. Now its an exercise in boredom - get 2 decent fights every hour.

Oh on an more interesting note, I had a dream that I was back in my student digs, but my flat mates we're the women from friends, and although Phoebe was a bitch, Jennifer Aniston arranged to meet up later for sex - then I woke up. Damn that alarm. Can I go back to bed now?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I had some fun with Kagato 2nite :flame: cant belive you got in that keep door at 0% i was cheering i killed you until i saw your hp going up :(

Dont you mean you were like, yeh yeh I killed kagato!, and then I pointed out he hadnt died? :D

Was a good night tho, we couldnt get a group out to roam as everyone was pve'ing until 9-10 so we had some fun around beno :)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Wads a fantastic evening of RvR lots of RP's made and tbh i think for group vs group fight labby kinder getitng it right.
was running with the guild a little group we got going and had some very good fights tonight.
but the main thing i seen for the labby the rvr in there seems to be a bit better atm,ok zombie rez is a pain in the ass lol but all in all making nice rps each time we go out in there been a nice change.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I just want to be sure, as I fear ive made a mistake - i was playing on the Excal/Prydwen cluster lastnight, is that the same one we're all talking about here?

dex

Fledgling Freddie
I just want to be sure, as I fear ive made a mistake - i was playing on the Excal/Prydwen cluster lastnight, is that the same one we're all talking about here?

every 1 has turned into rabbits and all live down the hole called the laberynth.. thats where all the alb-mid and hib bunnies live now

the Hub is the place to go for rp´s, to give or take

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
every 1 has turned into rabbits and all live down the hole called the laberynth.. thats where all the alb-mid and hib bunnies live now

still action to be had outside of lab too tbh, lab = lots of rp zerging lagging. anyone can get more rps down in lab

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
lol you without your banshee bitch? that would be a moment worth screenshotting. How ironic to see you pop up in a thread full of bridge camping whine.

i have fightet him solo allot of times maybe u are doing something wrong to piss him off even if his banshee friend is with him he always fights me solo or passes me ( since i almost loose everytime against him )

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
And kagato, sorry for the little thingy at alb agramon bridge, none of us were in grp, but anyway u got away alive :)

Oh and btw.. Kagato was soloing ..

I knew there was a stealth zerg there, its precisely where I went, I was going to stealth lore if you hadn't jumped me regardless. The unbuffed armsman told me there was a couple so I went to clear them, didn't realise there was actually 4 sb's there but have to learn to adapt :england:

I don't especially mind being out numbered so long as they stay and fight.

Was pretty close, I thought the bleed damage was going to finish me off, as usual I made the mistake of not using enough timers till it was almost to late. Terrible habit I need to change.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Wads a fantastic evening of RvR lots of RP's made and tbh i think for group vs group fight labby kinder getitng it right.
was running with the guild a little group we got going and had some very good fights tonight.
but the main thing i seen for the labby the rvr in there seems to be a bit better atm,ok zombie rez is a pain in the ass lol but all in all making nice rps each time we go out in there been a nice change.

You being sarcastic or something? Labyrinth is about pure zerging. Not for group vs group. More like group vs group vs group vs group vs group vs group vs group. :touch:

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
I knew there was a stealth zerg there, its precisely where I went, I was going to stealth lore if you hadn't jumped me regardless. The unbuffed armsman told me there was a couple so I went to clear them, didn't realise there was actually 4 sb's there but have to learn to adapt :england:

I don't especially mind being out numbered so long as they stay and fight.

hehe :)

Ya i disengaged after the other 3 sb's attacked u :x

Wanted to sui on u solo but guess ur name and title makes that impossible ;) and ofc that big pole :touch:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
whats that supposed to mean?

I was there with a RR1 toon and got attacked by 3 SBs a couple of times. To piss them off I took my Armsman then and a BG'ed buffbot along him. Afair it was Grot, Bladefurry and you. My apologies if you were solo, but the place seemed busy.

They missed PA lots on my alt and when I rooted one the 2nd went on me.

Kizer was sick though, PA'ing me for 794 constantly.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :)

Ya i disengaged after the other 3 sb's attacked u :x

Wanted to sui on u solo but guess ur name and title makes that impossible ;) and ofc that big pole :touch:

To be honest, I wouldn't of held it against you if you had attacked me straight after the others had died. Would of been perfectly fair.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
I was there with a RR1 toon and got attacked by 3 SBs a couple of times. To piss them off I took my Armsman then and a BG'ed buffbot along him. Afair it was Grot, Bladefurry and you. My apologies if you were solo, but the place seemed busy.

They missed PA lots on my alt and when I rooted one the 2nd went on me.

Kizer was sick though, PA'ing me for 794 constantly.

Well i dont know about the others, but i were solo all night, dont know who ur rr1 toon is, but me and Grot attacked ur armsman and BG'd bb (me only first, he attacked after) so it's kinda 2v2 there and u won, grats to u.. Nothing unfair there..

But ya the agramon bridge have been - and still is - an active place atm for stealthers from all realms, not only mid.

Oh and, you should try my 2h energy dmg PA ;)

1-shotted a rr5 chanter hitting for 1800 dmg ^^

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
To be honest, I wouldn't of held it against you if you had attacked me straight after the others had died. Would of been perfectly fair.

Oh well i just couldnt get myself to do it, as i dont like to attack ppl after a fight.. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well i just couldnt get myself to do it, as i dont like to attack ppl after a fight.. :)

To my way of thinking, if they have already been considerate enough to let me finish a fight and get my rp's then its fairs fair if they get theres after win or lose.
Better then attacking during the fight any day.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
You being sarcastic or something? Labyrinth is about pure zerging. Not for group vs group. More like group vs group vs group vs group vs group vs group vs group. :touch:
we was running 1 FG yes there was a few groups of mids and the normal FG of abls (there FG are about 12+):kissit:
but we had some good fights think what ya like.:drink:

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
To my way of thinking, if they have already been considerate enough to let me finish a fight and get my rp's then its fairs fair if they get theres after win or lose.
Better then attacking during the fight any day.

true it's better to attack after one has finished his/her fight, but i still dont like that they arent 100% ready for another fight, therefore i find it unfair :) Right after a fight u usually have low end and loss of hitpoints, so...

But in your case u would prolly have owned me anyway if i attacked u :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

and it's brill ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom