Nice RvR night!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Thx all (mids/hibs/albs) for a great night of rvr ;)
Mucho action, rp's and fun!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast he solo's ;OD

Which funnily enough i've been doing for the last 3 hours or so and still havent seen him alone once tonight or any other night.

I've been playing at least 80% solo for the past 5 years, im really not going to care if someone i've never heard of let alone seen solo reckons to how i spend my time in game thanks.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Which funnily enough i've been doing for the last 3 hours or so and still havent seen him alone once tonight or any other night.

I've been playing at least 80% solo for the past 5 years, im really not going to care if someone i've never heard of let alone seen solo reckons to how i spend my time in game thanks.

You're right, judging from one night tells all about how a person spends his time ingame, must be why i see you as a no good zerger i guess. ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, judging from one night tells all about how a person spends his time ingame, must be why i see you as a no good zerger i guess. ;)

Except I havent got 1 night, i've got 5 years spent mostly solo earning my rps, along with 2 solo videos and more solo kills in my time then he could ever dream to make.

When I see him trying to do the same, then he can try and judge me.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

What kind of drugs have you bin using? I havent played at all tonight (well i died vs a cabby and a sorc at nott's). Logged in 3 times today, only to find out there's fkall todo. At max 40 hibs in the lab. 8 in emain (bb's mostly i recon).
Not like i ever heared of you before aswell, but Kagato you soon made a name for himself camping beno bridge for 4 hours with 3fg's surrounding him.

He made a whooping 24k (or something) in those 4+ hours! But then again you're free to play the way you like Kagato!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Except I havent got 1 night, i've got 5 years spent mostly solo earning my rps, along with 2 solo videos and more solo kills in my time then he could ever dream to make.

When I see him trying to do the same, then he can try and judge me.

LoL!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
What kind of drugs have you bin using? I havent played at all tonight (well i died vs a cabby and a sorc at nott's). Logged in 3 times today, only to find out there's fkall todo. At max 40 hibs in the lab. 8 in emain (bb's mostly i recon).
Not like i ever heared of you before aswell, but Kagato you soon made a name for himself camping beno bridge for 4 hours with 3fg's surrounding him.

He made a whooping 24k (or something) in those 4+ hours! But then again you're free to play the way you like Kagato!

Then maybe you need to go find something to do and stop expecting other people to entertain you.

You see someone on a bridge a couple of times and think thats all they have ever done for the past few years? you need a reality check mate or at least to grow some common sense.

All i've ever seen you do is hug keeps with several druid di bots spamming heals, so is that automatically all you ever do? i'd like to think not but judging by your limited perspective so far it wouldn't suprise me.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Then maybe you need to go find something to do and stop expecting other people to entertain you.

You see someone on a bridge a couple of times and think thats all they have ever done for the past few years? you need a reality check mate or at least to grow some common sense.

All i've ever seen you do is hug keeps with several druid di bots spamming heals, so is that automatically all you ever do? i'd like to think not but judging by your limited perspective so far it wouldn't suprise me.

DI bots? I dont even have a (DI) bot (unlike you) and i wouldnt dare to call the druids i group with DI bots :p
Guess you're a bit bitter, cause you got pwned at that keep 3 times by a rr4 hewo, o well some day you'll learn.
Then again, i never have seen you solo before tbh (this would be since teh cluster).

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
ok, this is the post i wanted to create :D positiv feeback to FH from RvR... lol

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
ok, this is the post i wanted to create :D positiv feeback to FH from RvR... lol

Can't help it, Kagato is stalking me on these boards (every since i pwned him on my hewo) with totally OT message's :|

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tbh i cannot see how you can criticise Kagato so harshly m8 , He is/was a solid soloer mostly tbh ;)

Trying to put a label on someone who solo's as a zerger just because they group now and again for a change is kinda stupid ... Even i get lonely on my nightshade sometimes tbh :D

Pisses me off that you can solo for over a year and people never talk about that but 1 or 2 times you made a bad call , Dont be a tard bud :eek:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whats ya infil called ?

So i can chain /huggle it ofc ;)

In the making. Need one more week to level artifacts and finish MLs. Will start with 0 RPs as CL0 though.

Rude of you to want to chain kill me because I am a forum personality. I am fair in game to some forum assholes ;).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
In the making. Need one more week to level artifacts and finish MLs. Will start with 0 RPs as CL0 though.

Rude of you to want to chain kill me because I am a forum personality. I am fair in game to some forum assholes ;).

No-one playing an assasin can be a saint 100% of the time ...

But you will learn that quickly enough :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie

How many solo kills you got btw?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
DI bots? I dont even have a (DI) bot (unlike you) and i wouldnt dare to call the druids i group with DI bots
Guess you're a bit bitter, cause you got pwned at that keep 3 times by a rr4 hewo, o well some day you'll learn.
Then again, i never have seen you solo before tbh (this would be since teh cluster).

lol you killed me with a full group in a keep siege with druids spamming spread heals and you honestly think this is something to brag about, even though it took you the best part of 20 minutes and with the help of buff shears from your zerg? You really must have a frail ego.

But if your feeling brave, come try me solo, I notice you kept quiet last time I offered still.

Can't help it, Kagato is stalking me on these boards (every since i pwned him on my hewo) with totally OT message's :|

Do grow up, you have stalked every single unrelated thread i've posted in including the bloody off-topic forums whining about bridges lol.

Tbh i cannot see how you can criticise Kagato so harshly m8 , He is/was a solid soloer mostly tbh ;)

Trying to put a label on someone who solo's as a zerger just because they group now and again for a change is kinda stupid ... Even i get lonely on my nightshade sometimes tbh :D

Pisses me off that you can solo for over a year and people never talk about that but 1 or 2 times you made a bad call , Dont be a tard bud :eek:

Credit where credits due, I did not expect such a smart post from you. :worthy: Pretty much what i've been trying to say but put into much better words, rep'd.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
But if your feeling brave, come try me solo, I notice you kept quiet last time I offered still.

Errr as i far as i know, i whas the one that made the offer :D

Kagato said:
Do grow up, you have stalked every single unrelated thread i've posted in including the bloody off-topic forums whining about bridges lol.

Like you stalked me in this thread aswell. Then again i like having you around :|

Kagato said:
Credit where credits due, I did not expect such a smart post from you. :worthy: Pretty much what i've been trying to say but put into much better words, rep'd.

To put it simple, i havent come across you solo anytime. Then again, it might just pure coincidance.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I haven't seen Kagato in the frontiers for ages! But but, I am stuck to PvE pretty much, that's why :O.

Thuthmes was always fair to me when I was on a solo chars and I didn't mind him killing one of my Sorcs when I was solo and he in a group.

Casters soloing is kinda too much DPS.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Errr as i far as i know, i whas the one that made the offer :D

Like you stalked me in this thread aswell. Then again i like having you around :|

To put it simple, i havent come across you solo anytime. Then again, it might just pure coincidance.

Name the time and place, i'll be there.

As for stalking, you've been doing it for months, i've just given you a taste of your own medicine, bitter isn't it?

As for solo, maybe you should stop camping bridges yourself then, as i've been hunting HW, Odins and Crim-crauch quite happily and labby now too when quiet enough.

I haven't seen Kagato in the frontiers for ages! But but, I am stuck to PvE pretty much, that's why :O.

I usually only play for an hour or so, have a break, then come back for another hour depending on the RvR situration and how zergy it is. I don't tend to put up with the game as much as I used to if it's not fun.
And naturally at the moment theres champion crap to do thats getting in the way as well (and alts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom