Nice RvR night!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
You being sarcastic or something? Labyrinth is about pure zerging. Not for group vs group. More like group vs group vs group vs group vs group vs group vs group. :touch:

it's a dream come true, sniff, sniff.

absolutely fab. you can have a fight, loose and be back and buffed in a new fight before rezz sick wears out :)

it really reminds me of old emain in a way, lol

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
It's brill running a bomb grp in there :)

bianshee, mana eldritches and ice wizards rock in there, yes :)

BOOOOM BOOOOM, i see dead people

i earned 86 k yesterday in about 4-5 hours, a new personal record.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Took you.

Pre-cluster, pre-RP-boost, 20k/h you could get in a semi good PuG. The good groups had more.

We're clustered and we have the RP-patch and the RPs are still wors than 1,5 year ago.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
bianshee, mana eldritches and ice wizards rock in there, yes :)

BOOOOM BOOOOM, i see dead people

Such fun! Almost like being in Moderna i guess ..

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
belive it or not, it is fun. tho i would wish Thanes would stop AE spamming nukes and breaking avery ae mezz laid upon the enemies :) Same to the shamans that thinks theyre ae dot is uber :p

Kartof

Fledgling Freddie
I had some fun with Kagato 2nite :flame: cant belive you got in that keep door at 0% i was cheering i killed you until i saw your hp going up :(

Yeah, he has craploads of HP's stashed away that Armsman, I was in 3 man grp whit my cavie, and a healer + a Rm, The RM nuked, the healer healed/stunned and my cavie Dotted, diseased, and i was cheering too, as i saw his HP bar go nearly 100% again, lol

Kartof

Fledgling Freddie
belive it or not, it is fun. tho i would wish Thanes would stop AE spamming nukes and breaking avery ae mezz laid upon the enemies :) Same to the shamans that thinks theyre ae dot is uber :p

When ur 49 cave, u just wanna hit that button AGAIN and AGAIN, cant help it

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
It's brill when you're by far the biggest (and only) zerg out there.

umm I got flattened by both multiple mid and multiple hib groups last night...

try making some friends, they might let you join in...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Its a realm shame the only rvr now on this cluster is in laby imo but it can be fun at times once you adapt. We changed to a bomb group last night for a couple of hours and had some real good laughs - best one was when we insta killed 19 albs camping the mid stairs xD

Trying to bomb Muylaetrix's 3fg+ zerg was a little more difficult tho :touch:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Its a realm shame the only rvr now on this cluster is in laby imo but it can be fun at times once you adapt. We changed to a bomb group last night for a couple of hours and had some real good laughs - best one was when we insta killed 19 albs camping the mid stairs xD

Trying to bomb Muylaetrix's 3fg+ zerg was a little more difficult tho :touch:

lol, my 3 fg yesterday ??? i tought i ran with a guildgroup of DA yesterday ?!? the bloody zergers. ;) :drink:

i can`t help that half of the realm tries to leach my kills :(

funny

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Doubt you ran as 3 FG, you had around 19 people everytime we ran into you, so missing a few for the full 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom