Nice radar you have there

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koxine

Radar... hmm.. I'm a hunter.. don't use radar, but will allmost allways volley a milegate before sneaking through.. and i have hit a lot of ppl's i didn't know were there before i hit them with my volley.. has nothing to do with radar, just a ranger with common sense.. =)

Z

Zarmin

Uhm

Originally posted by civy
Not at 1:30 in the morning. /who hadrians showed me

Well there was "only" 1 fg of Hibs and 5 Hibs stealther when u popped up round 1:45 - 2:00 am this morning at mmg HW.
Or u speaking about 2 days ago?

O

old.Nikolas

I have grouped with good Rangers in the past including Trev and this is just standard practise you. Archers have volley and use it at milegates to try and pop stealthers.

I have been in a group before with 2 or 3 other stealthers with a wide range of Ra's. One with TS, one with Volley etc. The group leader will volley the gate and while ther others wait for pops.

If there is to many then they back off. If someone gets hit at a mile gate why the hell shout Radar? Other then by trying to blacken someones reputaion? You got hit so they knew you would have been there, not because of a radar but because the arrow hit you.

K

Krissy

Nikolas

Your a very good ranger, and I do understand what ur getting at BUT after uve seen the clip ive seen along with what others have said over the last few weeks about the same group of hibs it kinda is enough for goa to do afew tests of there own.

C

civy

Re: Uhm

Originally posted by Zarmin
Well there was "only" 1 fg of Hibs and 5 Hibs stealther when u popped up round 1:45 - 2:00 am this morning at mmg HW.
Or u speaking about 2 days ago?

If you were in Hadrians at that time, perhaps you could expain the rational for searching for me at the spot I was hidden?

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: Uhm

If you were in Hadrians at that time, perhaps you could expain the rational for searching for me at the spot I was hidden?

Well tbh u jumped at my bard (or druid don't remember well) we were just other side of mg and got back and killed u (at least while u were playing Murasaki).
I group with Trev since i solo a lot and, trust me, i never had the sense Trev's using any hack at all. Maybe they were just wondering round sick of no inc and scouting they just happened to bump in u?
But if u feel so obv it's in your rights take the countermeasures :)

C

civy

Re: Re: Re: Uhm

Originally posted by Zarmin
Well tbh u jumped at my bard (or druid don't remember well) we were just other side of mg and got back and killed u (at least while u were playing Murasaki).
I group with Trev since i solo a lot and, trust me, i never had the sense Trev's using any hack at all. Maybe they were just wondering round sick of no inc and scouting they just happened to bump in u?
But if u feel so obv it's in your rights take the countermeasures :)

That was the first time. Nothing wrong with that. I was bored and the animist was stood on the wall all on his lonesome:)

I came back after, which is what I am QQ about. And never went near the MG.

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Uhm

That was the first time. Nothing wrong with that. I was bored and the animist was stood on the wall all on his lonesome:)

I came back after, which is what I am QQ about. And never went near the MG.

i can only say we gone check Beno, stealthers killed a BD then suicided, prolly they bump into u while going to suicide? boh, really can't help u much sadly.

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by Gabbe-
That doesent prove they are cheating many people just attack 1 guild cuz other people said they used radar etc

indeed, but then it gives goa reason to investigate if they have so many complaints & in these cases it seemed on the 2 accusations i made were right, unless ofc the 2 guilds just decided to stop playing all of a sudden & i might add that 1 of these guilds even 1 of there members reported them to as i found out later :)

1x complaint - goa laugh
100 complaints - goa get off there ass & investigate ;)

thats just an example btw ;)

N

NightyP

An arrow fell out of the sky and hit me on the head?

J

Jenkz

i know they were using radar cause my magic 8ball told me, ok?

those saying that video is not conclusion proof. if what civy says is right, he stealthed up to a tree from nowhere (without interfering with the hibs), hid in it, then unstealthed, why the fug is a firby and luri running around scanning the area.... how is that not conclusive enough to make a post on a community forum saying you have reported them and they should stop, or should we just shove our heads in the sand and let you lot whinge about rambo and stealth zergs all day. kk will do. np, move along.

the balance of lameness, o wise ones. the naming (and recording, nice one) of blatent cheaters or the endless sarcastic comments aimed at those on the recieving end of this blatent radar bs.

Q fucking Q

C

Cinwin

The only ones who know they are cheating, are the cheaters themselves, and GoA when they get caught.

Everything else is speculation .. even if you claim to have "proof"

Why not /report them and leave it at that ? Whining here merely alerts them that you've sussed them out, and most likely will make them stop cheating for a while, making GoAs problem much harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread