Nice radar you have there

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

civy

Hibs in HW at 2am. You know who you are and it's not clever.

You have been rightnowed so better stop.

K

Krissy

I got Volly'd when i was on the other side of a mg, i never even knew they were there, and no way they could of seen me (was hiden behind wall not moving/casting). and out of no where i get volly'd, not gonna mention names but would like to know from u which one of them did it to u, if same will report.

L

little_guy

Yeh why do you bother. Ill just goto bed now and not return. I really don't see how you get so much enjoyment out of ganking lone albs with your radar.

Teth, trevina and i didn't get name of third.

C

civy

Sent you a pm. We were well off the normal track doing a test with druid pets. No way would anyone look for us at 2am at the spot we were at.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Krissy
I got Volly'd when i was on the other side of a mg, i never even knew they were there, and no way they could of seen me (was hiden behind wall not moving/casting). and out of no where i get volly'd, not gonna mention names but would like to know from u which one of them did it to u, if same will report.

Ok you where hiding as a non stealther class for a stealther (ranger; otherwise you cannot be volley'ed). Thats the first big UHHHHHM OK in this story.

2nd: Lots of rangers pop random volleys at Milegates because its a common hide-out for assassins. Random GTAE volley makes it possible to kick em out of stealth.

3rd: Hiding at Milegates for stealthers; who are known to hang out alot there is pretty stupid for a non stealther.

C

civy

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Ok you where hiding as a non stealther class for a stealther (ranger; otherwise you cannot be volley'ed). Thats the first big UHHHHHM OK in this story.

2nd: Lots of rangers pop random volleys at Milegates because its a common hide-out for assassins. Random GTAE volley makes it possible to kick em out of stealth.

3rd: Hiding at Milegates for stealthers; who are known to hang out alot there is pretty stupid for a non stealther.

And me?

K

Krissy

You may try to tear though my post but when you add it to exsisting posts in this thread and everything else that ppl have said in the past, you clearly cant defend them in any respect.

And I was at the milegate because I needed less than 1k rp's for RR5L8, and I was there originaly with Littles so I knew there was no stealthers around otherwise would of tried a solo sorc with a heal pet (not his normal chicken so an easier target). Then he left and I got jumped shortly after.

Doors open I mez. I try to kill whatever opened doors.

L

Lochlyessa

Btw, he's got a lvl 50 misnt so he could've been talking about that? he wasn't but nm ;<

O

old.mattshanes

Just screen it and report it, no need to post it here or perhaps pm one of their guild members.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Just screen it and report it, no need to post it here or perhaps pm one of their guild members.

Second that. Except the bit about PM'ing. I'd just rightnow because if they were really cheating, I wouldn't want them to stop. I'd want them to go on doing it so they get caught by GOA and banned. And the report is there to make them keep an eye on them :)

T

Thorgald

Krissy, so just becaus seomeone kills u they are cheating?

great thinking imo....

K

Krissy

Im a caster.... I die all the time.... just expect alittle fair play

F

Falcon

Sent you a pm. We were well off the normal track doing a test with druid pets. No way would anyone look for us at 2am at the spot we were at.
May I ask where off track exactly? Personally I always stayed off track to hide better than true sight and see hidden with my archer.

I remember once I was stealthed in the middle of sauvage in a tree, totally out the way and a cleric ran right upto the tree I was in (out of the hundreds of other trees he could've run upto) and then hit me out of stealth. I found that rather odd but apparently radar doesn't work against stealthers so who knows. I'm guessing he wasn't cheating and that it was just some massive coincidence but it goes to show someone can run into you in the most unlikeliest of places. At the same time however, there's the blatantly obvious cheats like Photon who slam the speed hack on right in front your eyes.

Could it have been a coincidence by any chance you think or are you honestly sure it was a blatantly obvious cheat?

B

Bebopbo

*IF* you have your doubts about someone cheating using hax etc.. As someone mentioned, just rightnow to GOA ..I can honestly say for the time ive been playing DAoC since just after beta ive only ever reported 2 guilds for which i believed someone in there grp were using hax (radar) & im sure many more ppl also complained about the same guild(s) as not long afterwards the guild who was active in rvr almost everynight just seemed to disappear & it takes alot more than just 1 person to complain for GOA to take any action.
There will ALWAYS be people who will use scripts/hax whatever & unless alot of people witness it & then send goa...nothing will be done :(

I've NEVER posted about the guilds i reported on BW due to the fact that its NOT the guild's fault & it was pretty impossible for me to say who in the grp were using the hax & if it was more than 1 person, so all i could do was send the guild name & the names of the ppl running at that particualr time. chances are the rest of guild members probably had no idea & if they did im sure the guild in question would deal with the gimp in there own way (kick/name & shame etc..) I know for a fact that the GM's of our guild would not tolerate such lameness.
So remember, if you do have your doubts about someone haxing NEVER judge a guild on the actions of 1 member ;)

L

little_guy

Yes falcon it was a blatant cheat. I just wanted others to be aware of them and not give them a fight or gank them in future and would be interested in what there GM's have to say.

We were right near the server border well away from amg and we had just been told that they had ported back and left hmg. So they ran strait for us.

T

Thorgald

well.. not a cheat but not any less serious, but there's a very rare bug in the stealth that sometimes let other ppl see u at any range, just as a shade tho but still vissible. ive seen ppl and been seen with my SB at clipping distance a few times.. and those times ive spotted stealthers i wasent playing mine myself, but my shammy... only happend 3 or 4 times tho so it isnt very common.. atleast not common for me..

M

marathor

Originally posted by Thorgald
well.. not a cheat but not any less serious, but there's a very rare bug in the stealth that sometimes let other ppl see u at any range, just as a shade tho but still vissible.

Something to do with lag Id think. D and Mardan have both asked me that if I have respecced my stealth as they have seen me miles away as a shade. Happened only a few times but still.

S

Shanaia

Radar sucks aye ... but not as much as the damn windowdrag/lagabusing... that is just SOOOOO lame :(

M

Marcus75

Has anyone ever been banned for cheating by GOA? I dont mean this as a whine or anything I just never heard of it actually happening anything with the cheat-reports GOA gets.

O

[Oo]Escape

I'd like to know that too Marcus, GoA should make a show of Naming and Shaming cheats, or at least something to deter potential cheaters. If GOA do anything at all, I haven't heard of it.

there's a very rare bug in the stealth that sometimes let other ppl see u at any range, just as a shade tho but still vissible.

I've experienced this with my infil... but I don't remember it ever happening to my cleric. Maybe it was fixed since I started playing a cleric or only happens to stealth classes....

E

ev0_o

christ, the whole point of volley is u aim at amg/mmg/hmg and fire, and therefore pop the little stealthers who camp it, it aint cheating, its commen sence, now go play CS and stop QQing

C

civy

Oh dear. I just did a test and got it on video. Knowing the hibs who did it last night were at mmg in hadrians I stealthed to a tree and hid in it. I then unstealthed. Sure enough 5 mins later the hibs turn up.

Can u say suspended account

K

Krissy

U got anywhere to host it ?

would be a giggle to watch (since ive watched almost every other doac vid), a completly original theme!

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by civy
Oh dear. I just did a test and got it on video. Knowing the hibs who did it last night were at mmg in hadrians I stealthed to a tree and hid in it. I then unstealthed. Sure enough 5 mins later the hibs turn up.

Can u say suspended account

Dude

Tonight there was like approx 30 Albs, 20 Mids and 25 Hibs in HW.
We had large scale fights between HMG and MMG.

People, including stealthers, where roaming the area the entire time.

Now I dunno who was it, nor am I gonna defend them, but dont do such a test when there's 60+ people in that zone, its kinda NOT reliable testing.

P.S. Do report it if you think its suspicious, coz I hate cheaters. But its kinda obvious sooner or later someone gonna bump into you when there's so many people in a zone.

C

civy

Dude

Tonight there was like approx 30 Albs, 20 Mids and 25 Hibs in HW.
We had large scale fights between HMG and MMG.

People, including stealthers, where roaming the area the entire time.

Now I dunno who was it, nor am I gonna defend them, but dont do such a test when there's 60+ people in that zone, its kinda NOT reliable testing.

P.S. Do report it if you think its suspicious, coz I hate cheaters. But its kinda obvious sooner or later someone gonna bump into you when there's so many people in a zone.

Not at 1:30 in the morning. /who hadrians showed me

X

XeffoInfil

i hate radars...but yeah QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc.

G

Gabbe-

Krissy, so just becaus seomeone kills u they are cheating?

great thinking imo....

If someone kills me they are cheating or maybe 4vs1

But krissy aint me now is she

G

Gabbe-

Originally posted by Bebopbo
& im sure many more ppl also complained about the same guild

That doesent prove they are cheating many people just attack 1 guild cuz other people said they used radar etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread