Nice goin Shar

B

Brutalos

Typical alb replies, shar+others keep up the 133t way of getting your rps, u do it well... omfg how u think they reached rr7+ with skillzzz???

p.s. some others prefer to actually fight their way through realm ranks

K

kin

Volley is working in range around cliprange, but elevated archers
get even longer range, and sitting high on zonewall using volley
is insane range, maybe 2 times cliprange.

Mythic knows this, Mythic silently approves of the fact BB's not 100% safe, and its not without danger vollying.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Brutalos
Typical alb replies, shar+others keep up the 133t way of getting your rps, u do it well... omfg how u think they reached rr7+ with skillzzz???

kala, lege malakeies kai esy....

B

Brutalos

esy ti petagesai sa klania, thes na t'akouseis mipws?

I

ilienwyn

esy ti petagesai sa klania, thes na t'akouseis mipws?

oxi gia pes, eimai periergos na do ti allh malakia 8a do se auto to thread...

K

kin

OMG Brutallos is playing that noob hunter, so 'good' with his savage, so bad with his hunter !

D

[DK]hakke

If I could kill BBs I would do it all day long...

B

Brutalos

wtf pwned are we? t.t gimpz0id... :cheers:

ela na ta poume emain kai ase ta threads kai ti allo tha deis, panw katw xereis me ti malakes eisai sto realm sou, min pas na tous kalipseis kiolas, ante

O

Ozands

my bb has been killed by shar a couple of times when he was standing where the gothis stand when that arent porting cause he was stuck to em so he wouldnt ld if it went a long time beetween i was kille (dosent happen anymore since of huge numbers of fotm infils etc) but now i have moved him to stand on the ledge on top of the door and he hasent been killed once and yes i agree with that it is lame to stand behind mtk killing bb´s but he is not going to stop it so i suggest u move your bb

K

kin

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
If I could kill BBs I would do it all day long...

You will allways hit the 'roaming' tk guards at some point and they attack you. These are not the 1 shot guards, but still a match for any archer. Scouts can be lucky to engage them, since
their code is somewhat bugged, and they will break of attack at some point.

I

ilienwyn

wtf pwned are we? t.t gimpz0id... :cheers:

ela na ta poume emain kai ase ta threads kai ti allo tha deis, panw katw xereis me ti malakes eisai sto realm sou, min pas na tous kalipseis kiolas, ante

Yes, you are 1337 cause you picked mid and i am not because i picked alb. And not forget, you are skilled to play zerker and then savage... right, whatever. Merry Christmas to you kai... kala muala. To kalami na to afhnoume ektos paixnidiou allh fora....:D

O

old.Nol

I can't actually believe you tards are complaining about your buffbots dying, it's so ff'ing rich it makes me want to cry.

<edit> in fact if shar could accept hib money, I would pay him for the great job.

B

Brutalos

entaxei no more, alla lew alla katalaveneis... exw pollous KALOUS filous ellines alb, den eipa oti oloi einai etsi, alla oi perissoteroi

and, NO my bb have never died by those bbkill-leechers and will never happen cause i know how to protect it from that... but mythic has to do something about it, i just wish i could do the same and give you the feeling of it, to know how it is for others to keel their buffbots and then brag for it, and ofcourse ruining 10-15mins of their gameplay.. big T_T imo, ... keepp up exploiting.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by old.Nol
I can't actually believe you tards are complaining about your buffbots dying, it's so ff'ing rich it makes me want to cry.

funniest thing was that they wanted us to believe that only scouts do/can do that. Really funny!!! :D

I

ilienwyn

entaxei no more, alla lew alla katalaveneis... exw pollous KALOUS filous ellines alb, den eipa oti oloi einai etsi, alla oi perissoteroi

and, NO my bb have never died by those bbkill-leechers and will never happen cause i know how to protect it from that... but mythic has to do something about it, i just wish i could do the same and give you the feeling of it, to know how it is for others to keel their buffbots and then brag for it, and ofcourse ruining 10-15mins of their gameplay.. big T_T imo, ... keepp up exploiting.

Bots are such a big part of our in game life? We are getting really pathetic. Anyway, stoping here but check your pm ;)

G

Ghostly

Re: Re: Re: Nice goin Shar

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Does it make u feel good to make up your own quotes Ghostly?

Immature gimp

Well, if it would make me feel bad I wouldn't do it :)
It's just another way to get a point across, just like you starting to call people names in the above example....

Merry xmas, its only a game, don't get all worked up over it.

U

ugindur

volley got 4k range thats why they can do it and because of the elevation..
ive seen many scouts do this including a guy named david hasselhoff .. got me when i dueled my friend ^^, kinda retarded but anyways i got him with my uber uncloakin pet :p

B

Brutalos

i never do 1 step without having buffs... i am addicted i admit :drink:

G

ghostfeet

fyi a mid/Hib archer was doing the same about 4 days ago, remember this well cuz he hit me 3 or 4 times ....

K

Keogh

What is wrong with killing buffbots? They are still members of a realm and hence have enemys. If you don't want your buffbot killed in the TK then stand it inside the actual building.

Going by the logic of some people who've posted in this thread, fucked up logic that is, a buffbot should be off limits no matter where they are. So if I was to stand mine at the bottom of ATK hill would you Mids and Hibs leave her alone? The fuck you would.

I

ilienwyn

i never do 1 step without having buffs... i am addicted i admit :drink:

Well, I just respecced my cleric to bb and too bad arms and scout are in same account with him. Only necro and my new alt is in second :(

A

Aussie-

LoL at your stupid replies since u don't even know what the hell you're saying. Do u really think he can survive solo against a portal guard? A friggin scout that survives a portalkeepguard must be 1 in a <insert infinite numbers here>.

every decent scout knows how to survive against portalkeepguards. just block 5 times in a row and he runs of.

J

jaapi

oh. it feels better to kill someone who can't defend themselves then actually kill someone who does?
Oh, it must feel really good to kill someone fully buffed, when obviously u can't do it otherwise.

S

Sichama

At some point i was wondering if this was Prydwen boards...

First the people that run unbuffed are such a small minority that i am afraid having a buff bot is the normal, i feel bad for those that don't but, really i can't even remember when i found an unbuffed enemy, so this shit about buffed killing unbuffed is so last year comments that only make you look stupid, everyone is buffed and whoever isn't it's his problem, and remember you don't need to own a bb to be buffed, 3 bb's=7 buffed players.

Second i asume that the BB's killed where not actually in the tk, not that it would matter to be honest, but if you have your BB at a point someone can reach it expect it to die, then go out and kill the bastard, easy, fair, and its what this game is about.

Ofcourse all this if the way the bb was killed is legitimate, if it wasn't well it doesn't matter if the rest of you don't like bb's or those that have them, it would be cheating and it should stop, so next time instead of coming here whining about it just report the insident at Rightnow and forget about it, if it was cheating at some point something will happen if not then at least you will know that your bb also works as bait, that increases their value imo.

W

witte-

try to use your skills imo cause this sux as much as your acts... but what am i saying, you are albs... t.t gimps

:ROFLMAO:

like you play ur hunter with ur leet zerg skills

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by jaapi
Oh, it must feel really good to kill someone fully buffed, when obviously u can't do it otherwise.

And your point is?

I said earlier in this thread that i was unbuffed but that's not the point here is it?

K

kin

Mythic looked at volley, they disbanded it in df since they
thought it was bugged here and not serving the purpose,
but they did leave the option to kill bb's in frontier zones

Not a bug, not a cheat, working as intended by Mythic

A

Aussie-

Brutalos 51.5lvl Flammen Herra <rr7> Troll Berzerker
Brutallos 50lvl Flammen Herra <rr7> Troll Savage

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom