Nice fight in the bg1 last night, was very fun.

V

vortimer

It was a great night peeps..have loads of fun with mids/hibs (mostly mids) that were camping mb or arounds. We got some very good fights at the alb pk and mid bridge, and saw a lot of ppl with sced armor(its obvious when u hit someone) i was surprised with the few stealthers there(very nice cause stealthers 1 shot casters in bg) and have situations like 1 fg vs 1 fg and 3 fg vs 3 fg too lol. Sometimes bg is even more funny than real rvr, and last night it was. Well not when a bunch of mids aoe stuns and then spirit masters start to pbaoe lol, and all that bonedancers running around with that insta..it hurts, and was loads of them. saw like a fg of bonedancers at night heading mb and spamming that insta thingy on me(auch). Btw im Vortimer, the sorcerer, just wanted to let u know i got loads of fun (including that fg of hibs with the blademaster trying to kill me no matter how many i run lol) btw sorry for my english, hope to see more mids and hibs fighting in the bgs. (167 rps in 2 hours :p)
P.S:hey willowisp stop throwing that damn pets against me lol they got bleed styles, got killed by them 2 times. at least is good to see a bone that is not supp spec :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom