Nice attempt at griefing Brite

Eroa

Banned
Oro said:
If you notice on other threads Brite, I've actually stuck up for you when others have taken a pop. Just last night you decided you wanted to do something for no other reason than meanness which is beneath you.

Roo you need to learn not to stand up for jackasses such as Brite

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Roo with templars and co: a bit snooty today are we?

Brite: you make a fool of yourself

Just another frame thread, move on. Tho Im a bit suprised Roo would actually do this... :/

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

In a word, no. :)

One Templar, not connected with Roo, not being snooty (just got read that way).

Have a nice day. :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

Nah mate. No toons in Templars. My active chars are all in Uranicus Phalanx. Got a couple I've made but never even logged on yet, one of which I'm trying to think up a background story for.

Brite did what he did with the sole intent of trying to (pointlessly) be an annoyance for nothing other than the sake of being mean. It really was quite petty and as Morch and others have said, easily worked around.

I think other than referring to said chap as a long eared relation to the horse family, its a pretty mild statement in the first post and actually just contains facts: he's been reported for griefing behaviour by E & E. It would be rude not to let Brite and everyone else know his sterling efforts had been appreciated by everyone there ;)

Generally, the Mids that were fighting us in there helped make it a really enjoyable evening. I'd have been disappointed if none showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom