Nice attempt at griefing Brite

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Oh...you are?

think of it this way, theres about 1500 characters or so logged in during primetime (give or take a few :p ) theres no way you can know all of them so why ignore someone because you dont know who they are? :)

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
think of it this way, theres about 1500 characters or so logged in during primetime (give or take a few :p ) theres no way you can know all of them so why ignore someone because you dont know who they are? :)

See my earlier response for the explanation on how this is a misunderstanding of what I wrote. Perhaps I should have made myself clearer - i'll be more careful in future - but I was NOT having a dig at this guy's identity or my not knowing who he was. That really would have been crap. :(

I don't know most mids or hibs, doesn't mean they aren't entitled to an opinion. I'm not the kind of elitist dweeb who doesn't listen to someone merely because I don't know them. Really.

Sorry if I gave that impression. :mad: Don't hit me with the nerf stick. Ow.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Listen to Dreami, the only sensible alb in this thread :eek:

Never !!!!! blame Dreami for evertyhing, after all he's the one who found the portal last night <giggles>

Brite

Banned
mordur you got the balls to say we all hate brite on here but not last night when you inited me into group no ?

i never even knew who the hell you where until last night, so go and steal camped arti mobs with your guild and then laugh and take the piss out of people who camped them like you usualy do :clap:

even if i do get banend can play my sham for 3 days which is ToAed and rvr spec :kissit:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Never !!!!! blame Dreami for evertyhing, after all he's the one who found the portal last night <giggles>

8D

<3 you too Tare. :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wow, I wonder if people become retarded when they play a retarded class, or whether it is the retarded people who gets drawn to the retarded classes?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, i wish i came up with this idea, GW Brite!

just fucking move the lotto around 1500range too the West?

lols, just saw another pic, you albs decided too have the lotto ON the bd? suit yourself~~~~

Brite

Banned
Belomar said:
Wow, I wonder if people become retarded when they play a retarded class, or whether it is the retarded people who gets drawn to the retarded classes?

oh yeh im a retard cos i play a bonedancer, your the retard for saying that

You guys zerging the place meant we couldn't get a raid together, so i tried to ruin your lotto, i find the fact that your all reporting me for it quite retarded, if i do get banned well done, make me miss playing my char for 3 days out of the 2 weeks i have left to play when this "retard" goes off to uni

Grats traitor roo on your new ml10 flavour of the month easy mode charecter, this is one mid you wont get to zerg in NF :kissit:

Brite said:

You guys zerging the place meant we couldn't get a raid together, so i tried to ruin your lotto, i find the fact that your all reporting me for it quite retarded, if i do get banned well done, make me miss playing my char for 3 days out of the 2 weeks i have left to play when this "retard" goes off to uni

Grats traitor roo on your new ml10 flavour of the month easy mode charecter, this is one mid you wont get to zerg in NF :kissit:

erm whos the easy mode in this thread?? :eek:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

The ML10 raid from Albion was planned well in advance, it was listed on the forums, which is why I guess some mids were there trying to interupt us, no problem at all with this ML10 is a multi realm dungeon, nice try by the mids.

However, what you did broke the EULA/CoC, you know that thing you click on "ACCEPT" for, it clearly states in there :-
"Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden,
and this can clearly be seen in action here http://www.spellfire.co.uk/~nxs/brite.jpg interfearing with the raid's loto, maybe GoA will be leniant on you - i hope so - but take it like a man.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
HAHAHAHHA i thought it was funny as hell tbh :clap:

banned for yelling lol id like to see that and it really doesn't bother me :touch:
amen to that, keep up the good work xD

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

lol

That statement just defies belief.

And just a little FYI, I've not met one single cabby in Alb yet with my spec, so I'm hardly fotm. Its actually very gimped, just got a lot of utility, so its more fun.

If you notice on other threads Brite, I've actually stuck up for you when others have taken a pop. Just last night you decided you wanted to do something for no other reason than meanness which is beneath you.

I see lots of nice things being said about me but what the hey, I'm playing the game the way I want to play it, which is exactly what everyone else does too. Within the CoC of course ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vesania said:
See my earlier response for the explanation on how this is a misunderstanding of what I wrote.

Shouldn't cause any more problems :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
remi said:
rofl, i wish i came up with this idea, GW Brite!

just fucking move the lotto around 1500range too the West?

lols, just saw another pic, you albs decided too have the lotto ON the bd? suit yourself~~~~

The Force is strong in this one :worthy:

Funny why he got banned tbh... I should of reported the alb who was yelling for 10 min straight after albs tried to RR mids. Too bad I never to screenshots/kept a log. Bring Brite back IMO... I need abs buffs!

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
mordur you got the balls to say we all hate brite on here but not last night when you inited me into group no ?

i never even knew who the hell you where until last night, so go and steal camped arti mobs with your guild and then laugh and take the piss out of people who camped them like you usualy do :clap:

even if i do get banend can play my sham for 3 days which is ToAed and rvr spec :kissit:

after all the shit you tried to pull on KN you should know better tbh
i only got you all in grp coz i wanted to harass some albs, and yes, i shouldve figured inviting you into grp was asking for trouble, but i didnt, so sue me...

Brite

Banned
Mordur said:
after all the shit you tried to pull on KN you should know better tbh
i only got you all in grp coz i wanted to harass some albs, and yes, i shouldve figured inviting you into grp was asking for trouble, but i didnt, so sue me...

please explain to me how KN stealing eramai from me after i camped it for 4 hours (not to mention the spawn before that one i gave to KN beacuse i had to go) is ME pulling shit on KN? You stole eramai and then took the piss out of me. and thats me pulling shit on KN ? no doubt i could of got some of you banned with some of the abuse i got there.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Use /ignore or move raid, should have brains for that tbh.

And brite, your comebacks, if that is what it is, sucks.

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
bah, leave roo alone, he falls over really nicely when i pa him!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
HAHAHAHHA i thought it was funny as hell tbh :clap:

yeah for 10 seconds untill everyone typed /ignore, tho i checked once in a while if you were still doing it, and you were until the end, could only imagine how much fun you must be having by thinking that you were disrupting anything, omgtefunny!!!!

like player like class; extremely childish :rolleyes:

minstrels, pets, dds, rightnow....

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
maybe he left his macro running?

i hope so for him, cant imagine a sane soul that presses a yell bind for 20 minutes while dead :rolleyes:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
i hope so for him, cant imagine a sane soul that presses a yell bind for 20 minutes while dead :rolleyes:

well he is used to spamming one button...

Think he was pushing his strafe buttons too tbh ... force of habbit etc

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:

Yes you are a retard for posting this kind of shit.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Brite you should really stop posting in this thread - you've already showed your IQ cap when lowering yourself to calling Roo a traitor.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
please explain to me how KN stealing eramai from me after i camped it for 4 hours (not to mention the spawn before that one i gave to KN beacuse i had to go) is ME pulling shit on KN? You stole eramai and then took the piss out of me. and thats me pulling shit on KN ? no doubt i could of got some of you banned with some of the abuse i got there.

why dont you put your money where your mouth is and just do it instead of throwing around meaningless threats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom