Next-gen consoles

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Garnet said:
They wont be remaking FF7 for the PS3 btw because of its ability to run PS1 games. Square-Enix already announced this somewhere and are too busy finishing off the FF7 Advent Children film. :(

Dont forget FF7 Advent Children is out in september.. I here it will be around the 11th, so we shall see.. I dont see why they wont remake it for PS3, as they know they would get a shead load of money! im in too minds about it tho. I would be happy if they did and happy if they didnt just incase they killed it :E but time will tell :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting poll on the BBC news site - yeah its not going to prove much but still interesting :)

Which next-generation games console looks the most tempting?
PlayStation 3
56.58%

Revolution
17.82%

Xbox 360
25.60%

29419 Votes Cast
Results are indicative and may not reflect public opinion

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Dont forget FF7 Advent Children is out in september.. I here it will be around the 11th, so we shall see.. I dont see why they wont remake it for PS3, as they know they would get a shead load of money! im in too minds about it tho. I would be happy if they did and happy if they didnt just incase they killed it :E but time will tell :)

Like I said Square-Enix have already announced they wont remake it due to the fact that PS2 and PS3 can play PS1 games. The cloest thing close to FF7 as a game veing released is the Vincent Valentine shoot em up game they are planning to release when FF7 Advent Children is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom