Newsflash newsflash! Mythic admits to LA being overpowered!

I

Ironfoot

I will point and laugh at you when I am pissing on your grave in emain

Pendejo jerk off

B

belth

You don't leave graves on RvR deaths (except when a quite rare bug occurs). Maybe you should level beyond lvl5, pegleg?

D

Danya

Originally posted by belth
Anyhow, you NS can go start the nth whine thread about your spells, this is about laughing at SBs and zerkers :p
Yes, it is isn't it.
:ROFLMAO:

S

skile

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Aww.. poor Skile. Let me tell you something, I don't have see hidden anymore because I don't like it as it's very very unfair against archers.

And because a lot of assassins do have it, archers neglect stealth more than they did (I think?) so it's not too much of a problem to spot them ;)

Btw - those insta hunter pets are pretty nasty thinking of it. It hit me yesterday for 150 damage every time, while the hunter did 280-ish damage with his (slow) spear. Still, I got him to 15% health while ress sick. Nerf NS :rolleyes:

[/brag]

Good morals of you, /clap. Hunters are the best archerclass, they go their loving earlier. And due to the fact that albion has 2 stealthclasses very much affected by see hidden more midassasins get see hidden. As inf it's not worth getting imo.

O

old.Lethul

Nightshades good already? Go try one :x

We need a high RR to become a match for other low RR assassins.

serioudsly, a high rr shade rips other assassins apart

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
very small and hard to target in RvR. Makes up at least 100 hp :p

not target button /stick (/face) makes no difference then

S

sorusi

they do, unless they are retarded, or are non-buffed.. or faceing nmys with 20% melee relics :p - its bit closer then

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
And you are a cute lurikeen, very small and hard to target in RvR. Makes up at least 100 hp :p

??? Target nearest & target last attacker are both KB binds, size makes no difference to them.

T

Tranquil-

Bards wear reinforced albs..

They make it too easy for you to pick on something, Nol :wall:
:p

O

old.Nol

it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't repeatedly get it wrong...I don't know how many times I correct that misconception.

To teh lAbs - Bards are the chars that play the big banjo etc ;)

J

Jergiot

Hmm.. scouts are easy...

Only when they are buffed and I miss pa/stun or something it gets risky..

no lvl 50 scout in his right state of mind will lose to a lvl 48 ns.

K

Kurik BHM

We're also gearing up to getting free mid-level characters to those accounts that have a level 50 character. I'm going to be vague on this until we have a more definite plan in place but suffice it to say that it will be as least as robust as Mark described many months ago in a State of the Game letter.

wtf?

another attempt to make us stay playing this s0k game?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by kurik
We're also gearing up to getting free mid-level characters to those accounts that have a level 50 character. I'm going to be vague on this until we have a more definite plan in place but suffice it to say that it will be as least as robust as Mark described many months ago in a State of the Game letter.

wtf?

another attempt to make us stay playing this s0k game?

<looks at kurik's sig>

it's working apparently

A

Avena

- Addressing Midgard's Left Axe style/endurance regeneration combination, which leads to Berserkers and Shadowzerks doing more damage than they would normally be able to.

I'm the only one here that noticed that they said COMBINATION ?
didn't read all the replys but I thing no one noticed that...

A

Avena

Yeah, I know he's right. I never said it doesn't make a big difference ;)

I'm just saying, nightshades need RA's to compensate the terrible con and damage output. I don't think that's very fair imo ;/

Opening up some race/class combinations in Hibernia.

I guess celt is gonna be able to be a NS :) but that's my guess :clap:

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Azeroth
Opening up some race/class combinations in Hibernia.

I guess celt is gonna be able to be a NS :) but that's my guess :clap:

give celt ns :)

A

ab_fluid

celt blade ns hopefully with a useable stun style beign added in blades or CD should be quite handy

B

belth

Pretty sure they won't add any NS-usable stun styles to Blades, they'd have to add it to Slash also to stop the ensuing whining... Only stun they'll add to CD will be off Parry most likely, so nothing for NS there... Same thing with Slash/DW in Alb, the changes are to boost the light tanks, not the rogues.

They'll propably add those tree-people (not firbolgs) as NS :p

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by belth
Pretty sure they won't add any NS-usable stun styles to Blades, they'd have to add it to Slash also to stop the ensuing whining... Only stun they'll add to CD will be off Parry most likely, so nothing for NS there... Same thing with Slash/DW in Alb, the changes are to boost the light tanks, not the rogues.

They'll propably add those tree-people (not firbolgs) as NS :p

not really true, bm's mercs etc evade same as zerkers, zerkers got comebace - frosty gaze combo so don't see why DW/CD couldn't get smth similar. + this is mythich we r talking about they have no overall idea of what to do and what not to do, so i wouldn't be suprised to see s celt ns with a stun style = Dragonfang in there somewhere

A

Avena

Originally posted by ab_fluid
not really true, bm's mercs etc evade same as zerkers
Sorry but merc's just get evade 1 so the evade rait isn't the same.
I can't see why the should get something like the XX class, cause isn't it suppost to be diffrent how it works? I mean all light tanks should be the same.... would realy suck imo

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Dr00d!
OKay, that's a little tenuous :p

Argh noooooooooo, don't tell them they are cc!! Do you know how annoying it is to have a druid aoe root on top of your mez? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom