News site

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
cro said:
I offered news0r's news feed free of charge and was told to fuck off by TedTheDog.

There you go.

*Notices sig*

I will just go and fetch the violins.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Whipped, Yaka, MYstIC G and SAS. The old team back together :).

I'll have a word with Ted and see what he thinks of some ideas I have then I'll email you 3 to discuss them further.

Now I'm off to vacuum. It's a boring job but when you can draw your name upon your glass table it's time for action :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
SAS said:
Now I'm off to vacuum. It's a boring job but when you can draw your name upon your glass table it's time for action :(

*cou* under the thumb! *gh*

;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
SAS said:
Whipped, Yaka, MYstIC G and SAS. The old team back together :).

All well and good, but am I the only one here thinking you should recruit Damini into the team aswell???? :cheers:

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
All well and good, but am I the only one here thinking you should recruit Damini into the team aswell???? :cheers:
Seconded!

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Where is Damini?

/me scans the horizon...

If she's interested then don't see why not :), but still need a chat with ted...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jupitus said:
Yes because you're sucking up. Leave the lass to work on her book ffs.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:

I was going to do news once upon a time. And then it struck me that I know feck all about computers, and would be talking in the same manner as four year olds talk about making babies. It's all very well talking about how I taught my cow how to never poo in Black and White, but that's as techy as I get. Constipated cows.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I know feck all about computers. I'm not really interested in them. But I quite like your site Damini, so I would read whatever shite you posted on a 'news' site.

Maybe you could do an agony aunt column for computer-phobes.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
I know feck all about computers. I'm not really interested in them. But I quite like your site Damini, so I would read whatever shite you posted on a 'news' site.

Maybe you could do an agony aunt column for computer-phobes.

Chirps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom