[NEWS] Police Dogs Left In Car On Hottest Day

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well if you know you're wrong and that someone will call you out, why post it in the first place?

I'm not really saying that people should care about pigs, or that people shouldn't care about dogs, but for the sake of logic we need some equality here. Why make such a frenzy over this when worse shit is happening all the time? Because dogs are "better" than pigs? Is that seriously your reasoning?
I agree and I've seen much worse usually day to day. But it's hardly a frenzy, It's more about people thinking it's acceptable that he was "stressed" and no love for pig pets . And the point I was making is, it's quite unbelievable how stupid the average population is becoming.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I should feel flattered that you think I'm interested in your opinion of me, but instead, I feel slightly insulted that anyone would think you're my peer.

I've pricked boils that had more intelligence.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I should feel flattered that you think I'm interested in your opinion of me, but instead, I feel slightly insulted that anyone would think you're my peer.

I've pricked boils that had more intelligence.
I would be insulted, but I've respected the opinion of £6 hookers I've mouth raped more than yours.

And the sad thing is, I ain't even lying'

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
He will face a charge of criminal negligence and be banned from owning an animal for life at the very least. Regardless of the person's frame of mind, leaving two animals in a vehicle particularly when your profession is a dog handler is inexcuseable - the excuse of stress is just laughable.

This has happened before and will certainly happen again - unfortunately a lot worse happens to domesticated animals on a daily basis in the UK which just goes to show that humans are the cruelest fucking animals on this planet :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Most people who suffer from stress should get some fucking perspective.

Some people in the world worry where they are going to sleep tonight and when they are going to get their next meal.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I would be insulted, but I've respected the opinion of £6 hookers I've mouth raped more than yours.

And the sad thing is, I ain't even lying'

Amazing that a hooker could voice an opinion with a cock in his mouth. But then again, some cocks are smaller than others, and conversation therefore might not be restricted.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Most people who suffer from stress should get some fucking perspective.

Some people in the world worry where they are going to sleep tonight and when they are going to get their next meal.

It largely depends. "Getting a grip" isn't always an option. A lot of mental illness involves complex neurology which simply doesn't allow for that and that is the case more often than you think. I'm not making excuses as it is still entirely reasonable for someone who works with animals to be professional enough to make their welfare a priority.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom