new Subscription Pages

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Just got that confirmation eMail for the details.

wonder if it's the one from the request 5hours ago or from my last attempt.

Anyone wanna try to redo -all- informations (Name,Lastname, Birthday, Adress, Country etc.) ? Maybe it doesn't accept if only one detail changes ?
Crappy programming if that's the reason.

jnh

Loyal Freddie
changing just email works. just wondering has any else tried to activate ToA on the new subs page? if so did it work, if so did you receive a confirmation email? i activated mine ages ago but cant play, im wondering if im waiting for a confirmation email or something... and if thats the case how come when i changed email address and back again they went straight through, but this one aint coming? ffs this is annoying

Rieveth

Fledgling Freddie
Stop making pointless upgrades and start fixing the stuff that matter imo

Rieveth

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure you have heard of the 5 sec + delay that mid prydwen toa zones always get. dont know if its like it at the moment but always seems to act up every so often.

Their was nothing wrong with the old system so why change it and give people a day they cant get on to it and then another day where it aint working good

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I upgraded my profile and received an email instantly.

Still cant reach credit card site when validating

ffs

jnh

Loyal Freddie
whats the refund policy on subscriptions? i got a 3 month sub a couple of days ago, if they refund the days left then im outta here. i didnt come back to this game to go through this rubbish again, bout time goa realised they are running an online game, not a cornershop

edit: ah wait, thats right, i cant even do that can i

jnh

Loyal Freddie
Chimaira said:
1. I dont want to. and it didnt work :(

i ment it works for getting a validation email, which comes through instantly.. its the only thing about all of this that works at speed...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Got some confirmation email to. press it confirmed it.

no luck anyway.

Bet they are home watching tv now orsomething :(

jnh

Loyal Freddie
These modifications greatly increase the security and ease of use of your Dark Age of Camelot accounts.

i thought the thread needed some light amusement

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
What good does security do if u cant play the damn game :p

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
ive been trying all day, i cant pay as u others, i also requested new sublogin and i got the email clicked the link and the flash came then a black box where it didnt say anything apeared(sp?), tried my old subs and they didnt work, ty goa. this even when i have flash7 installed i even tried uninstalling it accessing www.camelot-europe.com and dling what came up there but didnt help at all

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
well i guess it is more secure as nobody can access your account info... even you!

jnh

Loyal Freddie
proves just how uber the security is, even the owners cant do anything to them... now THAT is secure :rolleyes:

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone please translate the news from the german version of the homepage? Babel fish is kinda crap at it and it seems it could be a little useful at least to get some info.

thx

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
German news with babelfish :p

The new registration and account sides, which we revised, contain still some small errors. Among other things a button is not indicated, it possible you to make should activate the subscription selected by you. We apologize for any incommodities thereby to be caused should, and become the registration and account sides again examine and revise

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
lol funny how the germans get info but no1 else gets it they must have uber dedicated staff thingys working with it, while those in charge of the english news, servers(maybe its the same person?) go home, shower, go out and have a drink and have fun while we are sitting here biting our nails off and ripping our hair out in utter desperation to try pay our subs go in and play to get that soothing feeling, lets admit it we are addicts :)

Hi im Renwind im an Daoc addict.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Shallan said:
Can anyone please translate the news from the german version of the homepage? Babel fish is kinda crap at it and it seems it could be a little useful at least to get some info.

Rough translation:

"The new account and subscription-site, that we recently redesigned, still contains a few minor errors. Among other things the button to confirm the chosen subscription period ísn´t displayed, which should make it possible to reactive a closed account.

We apologize for any inconvienience caused by this and will redesign and test it out once again."

jnh

Loyal Freddie
i dont think "again" should be at the end of that, since they clearly didnt test it in the first place :p

B

Ballad

Don't be so evil. GOA's been working really hard and doing awesome job so let's grand them a nice weekend for resting.
:rolleyes:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
just wondering how long it will take for em to fix it, and if they will put back the old meanwhile

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ballad said:
Don't be so evil. GOA's been working really hard and doing awesome job so let's grand them a nice weekend for resting.
:rolleyes:

no :bazbeer:

jnh

Loyal Freddie
awww ive missed taking shots at GOAs service... although i have not missed this let down feeling, like ive just been robbed. i dont buy a game and pay a sub to not be able to play it, or the part of it that i payed for :\

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
hehe lol omg

Guess what happened to me then this wednesday?
Was camping Winged Helm dude for the second day in a row, total 18 hours with my buffbot and then he popped so I was gonna log in my main to get the artifact, but guess what, account closed , so ah lets renew it, and to my happiness it was ofc not possible.

Happy? not much

lol at GOA once again.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Are they fixing it? now I cant even get to insert login details screen xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom